Journey to a healthier You!

how are we doing ladies?? I havent been good the past week as far as going to work out but Ive done good diet wise! I had a nasty cold so didnt feel like doing much plus I tried to work out one day and when I got started I started coughing my head off so decided I needed to wait til I felt better :lol: but back to it this week! I weighed in at 221lbs this morning :)

Right there with you on the sucky workouts last week, I too had a head cold and sore throat so working out was not a top priority. I have done well with my diet, which for me is more portion control and healthier eating than anything else. I will be getting back on the horse tonight after work though, so pain here I come.

Great job on being down some even though you didn't get to work out! :thumbup: Keep up the good work!

I'm slacking in my workouts due to being sick as well!
I have slept basically the last 24 hours and I can't keep any food down so im not even going near the scale as I know whether I lost or gained I can't rely on the number because of being Ill.
I'm glad to hear you ladys are keeping up on your diets :thumbup:
Hopfully this week we will all be able to workout again!

Hey ladies! :wave: Been a bit since any of us have been on. Wanted to update you both, I have lost another pound! :happydance: I am so excited and really motivated to see some more progress. I have been watching my portions and paying a bit more attention to calories but not counting them. Thank you for keeping me on track! Have to go update my ticker now. :haha:

Hey ladies! :wave: Been a bit since any of us have been on. Wanted to update you both, I have lost another pound! :happydance: I am so excited and really motivated to see some more progress. I have been watching my portions and paying a bit more attention to calories but not counting them. Thank you for keeping me on track! Have to go update my ticker now. :haha:

Yay:)
Congrats I have been meaning to give an update but I keep spacing it out :doh: I have been doing really bad with working out :blush: but AWESOME with my eating and I am now at 215 which I am exstatic about!
I'm really happy to hear that your doing so great 1 pound is fantastic :D

OMG 10 pounds is freaking fantastice! Way to go! :thumbup: You should be so proud of yourself, I know I am proud of you. :hugs:

Thank you so much, I couldn't have done it without you girls:)
I am proud and surprised I never though i would be doing so well and be able to keep up on a regular diet and workout plan!

hey girls sounds like yall are doing great!! so proud of yall!! I was down last week with a stomach virus plus my 2 boys and husband so no gym time last week but still lost weight :lol: really it was horrible! anyway good news is I won for having lost the most pounds and inches at the gym I go to for last month :happydance: I lost a little over 7lbs and some over 6 inches this past month now if I could get back to it and not get sick! Im not really counting my weight until the end of the week to make sure its evened out from the virus Im at 216 today but its been going up daily from 212 I literally lost 7lbs in 24 hrs!!

Oh wow, those stomach viruses will certainly do a number on you. Glad to hear that you are feeling better and I am sure you will be back in the gym in no time.

I am staying late tonight to work out and then will stay on Thursday after work this week too. Might even do two nights in a row and stay Friday as well. Still sticking to my smaller portions even though I have been finding it tough this week. I am so hungry like an hour after eating but I force myself to wait at least another hour before snacking on something healthy. So frustrating but so worth it if I can get down to 125 by Christmas. That may seem like a long ways out but seeing as how I have only lost 2 pounds in a month, it's not that unrealistic of a goal. :blush:

I'm so glad you guys are doing well on your diets!
Big congrats are in order to you letia on your gym win!
That fantastic 7lbs and 6 inchs :happydance:!!!!!

I hear ya hardworkingmomma this week I wanted so bad to give in to temptation and eat alot but I drank lots of water instead it's getting harder the more weight I lose the more I wanna reward myself and I do one day out of the week I have a free day but I want everyday to be a free day :blush: in the end it'll be worth it!
I'm extremely proud of all of us on during so well!

Hey ladies! :wave: Another pound lost! :happydance: How are things going with the two of you?

Woohoo way to go:)
Your doing fab!
I love another .5 pound and am feeling pretty great and proud!

Good job! :thumbup: Keep up the good work!

On a side note, what are you doing up so late woman!? :haha: I am at work picking up some OT, what about you?

OTs always good :thumbup:
My OH started working nights ao my sleep schedule is out of wack!
He works 10-6am he works a convienent store that's open 24/7.

Did you take up his sleep schedule? I go to mids here at the end of Sept (I do shift work) and will be working 8pm to 6am with Sun/Mon/Tues off so I feel your hubby's pain. Of course, I personally like the midnight shift and chose that shift so maybe I don't feel the same pain as he does. :haha:

Yeah I took his sleep shift so we could still spend some time together when he gets off :)
Haha he has Mondays and Tuesdays off so thats our two busiest days of the week we do all our running around.
And :haha: yeah he's always a grump when it's time to get up, so I think you prob don't feel the pain he does.

Just checking in ladies. :wave: Hope things are going well with both of you and that you are making progress on your weight loss journeys! :thumbup:

I am down to 135 now and couldn't be happier. I was off work for the last 6 days so I didn't get any "true" workouts in but the boys and I went on a few walks. We also had a dance party every day for 30 minutes or so. 10 to 15 more pounds and I will be right where I want to be. I am going to look good in my bridesmaid dress for my friend's wedding in April, all skinny and toned. :happydance:

How are things going for the two of you?

Your doing awesome:thumbup:
It sounds like your doing pretty well! And your gonna be looking hot by your friends wedding in april!
And I'm down to 211 I'm feeling great:)

Awesome job! :happydance: Keep up the good work and keep feeling good about yourself! That is the best thing you can do for yourself. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->