Journey to a healthier You!

I'm glad to hear you doing so well and sticking to your workout hardworknmomma:thumbup: keep up the awesome work:)
I'm doing great I had a really empowering workout today I went through my normal workout with a breeze and I upped the resistance on the elliptical and went an additional 5 mins! :happydance:
And on a more positive note I am down 3 pounds I woke up and weighted myself and I was 222.0! I almost cried I was so happy! Has anyone else weighted sense starting a regular workout?
Letia, haven't heard anything how are you doing?

Im doing good have worked out everyday :happydance: did circuit wed an hour of Zumba yesterday and going for curcuit today at the gym! today was weigh in day and Im down 1 lb so at 225 now thats 19 lbs down since first of June af is due any day now and Im all bloated and feeling ugh so having lost a pound is great to me since I usually gain during that time :wacko: Im so ready for the weekend going out sat night!
3 lbs loss is awesome!! your doing great on your workouts Ive managed to make it 10 min on the elliptical at one time now :lol:

Im doing good have worked out everyday :happydance: did circuit wed an hour of Zumba yesterday and going for curcuit today at the gym! today was weigh in day and Im down 1 lb so at 225 now thats 19 lbs down since first of June af is due any day now and Im all bloated and feeling ugh so having lost a pound is great to me since I usually gain during that time :wacko: Im so ready for the weekend going out sat night!
3 lbs loss is awesome!! your doing great on your workouts Ive managed to make it 10 min on the elliptical at one time now :lol:

Sounds like your Doing great :)
That's awesome about getting better on the elliptical trust me in no time you'll be going through 30 mins on it like a breeze and a pound is great, and thank you :D

Great job ladies! :thumbup: Keep up the awesome work!

I didn't get a chance to weigh myself yet today as I was running, running, running all morning! I will get a weight status tomorrow. I may have not lost anything seeing as how this is just my first week, hopefully I will be surprised though. :)

:D
I think you'll be surprised ;) and if not at least you can take comfort in knowing you worked your bum off this week! :happydance:

So a day late on the weigh in but oh well! :lol: I just jumped on the scale here at home and it said 139. :happydance: I know that's not much but it's a move in the right direction. Go me!

That is most deffintly a step in the right direction:thumbup:
You both are doing great :)

Hey ladies:flower:,
Any updates or news to share?
Hope all is well!

Nothing new here, worked out both Monday and yesterday after work. Starting to look forward to my workouts which is nice, I don't feel as though I have to force myself to work out. I think I need to change up my diet as I don't eat the healthiest. I don't eat crap all the time but I eat a lot of starches and carbs. I am going to talk with our on-site nurse at work to see what she recommends. I have also considered getting SlimFast and maybe combining that with a diet. I don't know, this is all pretty new to me. Before kids I was the skinny bitch that could eat whatever and my metabolism kept up. :blush:

That's good I'm at that point to working out is what I look forward to!
Yeah talking to your on site nurse would be a great idea. You should ask about a nutritionist my doctors gonna recommend one to me sense I'm on a all vegetarian diet but maybe it would be Benifical for you. Just a suggestion!
For the first time in a long time I'm eating good and eating three meals a day and I feel alot better :thumbup: I have heaps more energy :)

not much here either Ive been to the gym everyday this week but also had Pizza hut last night :blush: other than that Ive done decent with my eating but havent lost anything this week... its been a long week since my son is back in school started 2nd grade tuesday! so back to the crazy mornings and evenings :)

Wait! School has started down there already?! :saywhat: That is crazy early, the kids up here don't go back til the 20th or so.

Anyway, don't fear the pizza. It is actually good to reward yourself once in a while so if you are eating healthy and hitting the gym then one meal of :pizza: won't cause any harm. Keep up the good work! :thumbup:

Well thats great that your working out everyday still :thumbup:
And oh I remember how stressed my mom would get with me during the week before school with getting all the school clothes an supplies she was a mess!
Well I hope you find some good you time during this upcoming school year!

Hey ladies, sorry I have been MIA for a few days, was on days off then had training for work the last two days. I skipped my work out on Monday because I forgot my work out clothes but I made up for it yesterday. The work outs are getting easier but I am still at 139 so no weight loss this week. That's okay though, I know this is going to take time. I have started eating a bit healthier this week, bought some carrot chips and have been snacking on those instead of chips and had my first ever salad on Monday. (That's right, I said first ever. :blush: ) I am slowly making changes so that hopefully they will become forever changes and not just right now changes, KWIM?

How are you ladies doing? Keeping up with the workouts? Staying on track with any dietary changes? Hope your doing great and that life is being nice to you! :thumbup:

I'm glad to hear that your making positive changes to your diet :thumbup: and staying the same weight is a positive thing weightloss does indeed take time and it sounds like your doing fab so I'm sure the weight will start melting off ;)

Well I'm down to 220.5 so I'm happy about that :happydance: and I have been slacking in working out, BUT I have been doing awesome on my vegetarian diet and the food tastes wonderfull I am in love with garden burgers they are indeed tasty! So I'm feeling really great about everything so far!

Hope your ladys days are bright:)

hey Ive been extra busy but still going to the gym :) Im still having to gradually get into a healthier diet too I was really bad about eating out! I got stuck at 226 for a while there but still saw changes from toning Im finally seeing a change in the scales a bit down to 223lbs now :) sounds like yall are doing great :thumbup:

and yea schools have started all around us already! I remember when it didnt start til september :wacko: I figure soon enough they will be doing the all year round school

Awhhh letia it sounds like your doing great hope this school year doesn't make things to crazy :)
That's great that a 3 pound lose your doing wonderful!

I read this article online that was saying if you slip up and eat fast food or a high calorie meal instead of getting discouraged and beat yourself up try and think positively about it like instead of "oh god now I have to work out twice as long" think "okay do I had a some fast food well it was one meal and iv been doing really good so this will be like a reward" but don't use it as an excuse to eat junk :haha:
If I find the article I'll post it I'm crap at examples and explaining things!

I'm glad to hear your doing so well:thumbup:

Letia, 3 pounds is awesome! That is great! :thumbup: I bet once the school routine gets settled into then working out and eating right will become so much easier. Keep up the good work!

babylove, that's great that you are down some weight too and that you are enjoying your vegitarian diet. :thumbup: Keep on keeping on!

Yeah I think having you ladys to talk to is having a positive impact on me and helping alot. :thumbup:
So, Thank you ladies and let's keep up the great work! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->