Juggling everything

CVR1986

Reaction score
Hi,

Sorry this might be a bit long, and or ranty, but I am wondering if any one is in the same situation as me!? - Im juggling so much and I swear Im going to go batty.

After I had my daughter, DH told me to quit my job, to follow my dreams, so I went back to college to do an access to higher education course and applied to university as well.
Unfortunately, we aren't really in a position where I can afford not to work as well as study, so I do domiciliary care evenings and weekends (2 evenings 6 - 10pm, Sat 8am - 4pm and Sun 8am to 10pm).
I have lots of homework to do - constantly have an assignment on the go, and to get onto the degree course, I need to achieve 30 credits at distinction, so my work has to be to a really high standard.
So, homework, work and a coming up 16 month old is hard work.

Any how, I am now 7 weeks pregnant with number 2, and although planned this way (baby before uni - I'm going 2016) I am struggling with tiredness big time. I could go to bed at 7pm easily, but I have to stay up to study if Im not at work, and if I am at work - its a struggle.
I also have my horse to sort out daily (had him 12 years - not an option to sell etc as he is old now) I feel like I have bitten off more than I can chew.

If any one else is, or has been in this situation, I would love to know how you cope(d).

:wacko:

Hi there, no advice but I wanted to say congrats on your pregnancy! I'm not sure if you remember me, but we were both due on Dec 1, 2013 last time around. :)

Hi there, no advice but I wanted to say congrats on your pregnancy! I'm not sure if you remember me, but we were both due on Dec 1, 2013 last time around. :)

Aah...Hi! How are you?

Yup it's a big juggling act. I'm so fatigued too and super busy at work and could do with some energy after my lo is in bed so I can do some work. My husband is stressing me out as he's complaining about me working latE. Hopefully it'll get easier once the fatigue goes away!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->