Julia Donaldson Books!

Arlandria

Love being Mrs.C xx
Reaction score
Arnt they just fab!!!!

Livvy got a few for Xmas and I think they are brill, her favourites at the min are The Gruffalos child and Room on the broom!

Anyone else's kiddies got these and what's they're favs??

:)

Lucas has a few his favorite is the gruffalo but got tabby mctat for Christmas and has been asking for that lots just recently

I literally just stopped reading room on the broom. 1st time reading it and i loved it, a little bit more than LO i think! But her absolute faves are the gruffalo and the gruffalos child :)

Both DD2 and 3 got both of the Gruffalo books, one set in paperback and the other in board book, they both love them, even DD1 borrows them and she is 8. I have been looking at a few others of hers on amazon to and have a few in my watch list. :)

we have:

Gruffalo
Gruffalos Child
Stickman
Tabby Mccat
Room on a Broom
Zog
Highway Rat
Squash and a squeeze
Tiddler
Snail and a Whale
Monkey Puzzle
Charlie Cooks Favorite book
The Princess and the wizard
Smartest Giant in town

and we have this for the car lol

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Gruffalo-F...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1326057347&sr=1-1

My kids love them and read them over and over.

I love the Gruffalo/Gruffalos Child,but I think Stickman might be my favourite.I love Smartest giant in town and Monkey Puzzle too though.Im such a big kid:haha:

we got a set of 10 for christmas but shes not really into them much just now :(

She looooves dr seuss ones though and we have to read atleast 2-3 every bedtime :dohh:

Ben loves them, he's got both the gruffalo books, stickman, room on the room, tiddler, monkey puzzle. He likes the Gruffalos child the most.

We got the full set for Christmas :) Charlie's favourites after The Gruffalo, is a Squash and A Squeeze and the Smartest Giant In Town. :flow: And Blah, Charlie has just got into Dr Seuss 'One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish' he thinks it's hysterical :wacko:

We got the full set for Christmas :) Charlie's favourites after The Gruffalo, is a Squash and A Squeeze and the Smartest Giant In Town. :flow: And Blah, Charlie has just got into Dr Seuss 'One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish' he thinks it's hysterical :wacko:

we got a massive boxset from costco for £25, rrp £99! Amelies favs are the 2 cat in the hats and green eggs and ham. Oh and the one about honey bees :shrug:

I've just ordered The cat in the hat from amazon for LO for next Christmas, I've never read it before but had heard it was good, was thinking of ordering the DVD too for DD2.

we got a massive boxset from costco for £25, rrp £99! Amelies favs are the 2 cat in the hats and green eggs and ham. Oh and the one about honey bees :shrug:

Thats a brilliant deal :thumbup: I bought 6 ages ago and he only just took an interest in them the other day - I wish he liked Green Eggs & Ham (my fave) the red fish blue fish one is just annoying and far too long! :sleep:

theyre all really long!

lyss and i both love julia donaldson- tiddler always goes down well, as does monkey puzzle- she loves the gruffalo, and i love what the ladybird heard x

I love her books. We have them all, plus a big gruffalo toy and a small gruffalos child.and the dvd of it! :haha:

Though personally my favourite is Oliver Jeffers, gorgeous drawings and stories and hes a lovely man (yum)

Finley has a few of these too, we both love them x
We Have Gruffalo/Gruffalo's child
Squash & a Squeeze
Room on the Broom
Smartest Giant in Town
Stickman

Asda are doing 2 for £7 at the minute on all kids books including the Julia Donaldson ones x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->