Julie and Julia

Darlin65

Married with a Munchkin
Reaction score
I love this movie! I think accomplishing a goal like this would be fantastic! Can you imagine how much of your time it would take though? Not to mention how expensive it would be? I know I personally try to plan my meals so they all use similar basic ingredients so I don't have to buy as much. I love food though and think it would be so much fun to try all those recipes. Thinking maybe I should find a smaller cookbook and try to make all the recipes. Another problem I face though is I usually only like about 30% of the recipes in a cookbook :haha:

I love this film too. I'd love to work through all the recipes in my baking cookbooks but maybe that's just a really bad idea. OH would not thank me for fattening him up.

If it was a movie just called Julia, it would have been amazing. The Julie part was kinda rubbish though, she was so bloody whiny :/ Pity too as I love that actress.

It would have to be the mother of all cookbooks to complete a task like that. I am quite good though, I do cook a lot from my cookbooks and most of them are well-used, not to mention stinkin dirty and covered in flour/butter/cheese/stock etc! :)

If it was a movie just called Julia, it would have been amazing. The Julie part was kinda rubbish though, she was so bloody whiny :/ Pity too as I love that actress.

It would have to be the mother of all cookbooks to complete a task like that. I am quite good though, I do cook a lot from my cookbooks and most of them are well-used, not to mention stinkin dirty and covered in flour/butter/cheese/stock etc! :)

My best cake recipes are covered in chocolate and flour as well

I love that movie too. We have a copy of Mastering the Art of French Cooking, but it looked kind of scary :haha: I'm more of a 30 minutes or less chef.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->