July 12th EDD?

peacelikeariv

BFP with #1
Reaction score
Anyone have an EDD of 7/12?

I need a bump buddy! DH and I are first timers and we don't want to tell family until Christmas. I have no idea what I am doing!

I'm guess July 14th for me, DH and I are undecided on whether not to wait till Christmas to tell family, It is our first, but I dunno if I can wait that long.

Hey im due around 12th july.. really not looking forward to having to tell my mum :( i know she's going to be disappointed, she doesnt like my boyfriend too much and she thinks i'm too young, she might be right but I know that Im happy about being pregnant and i'm so nervous/excited..... Really want her love and support through it all though :(

Hiya!

My little one is due the 12th of July as well. =]

We can deffo be bump Buddies. I think it would be fun. =]

Hiya I'm due 8th July, expecting my second. Congratulations on your pregnancy. It's so daunting at first. All I'll say is, that once you announce the pregnancy, it's seems women jump on first time Mums to tell them horrific labour stories! I'm pretty sure a lot of these are dramatised for effect, so don't let it worry you. What part of the world are you in by the way? x x x

Thanks LilDreamy! Yay! Bump Buddies it is. You are on the July Babies thread aren't you?

MummyJohnson Congratulations on #2! I am in Tennessee. Oh I cannot wait for people to attack me with horror stories. I could use a bit more to stress about! :wacko:

If I have worked it out right I'm due July 17th :)

I am due 10th July. So far I have told my mum, dad and sister. I pretty much wanted them to know as if something were to go wrong, which hopefully it won't, I would have them, as well as OH, for support.

I am not sure when we will tell OH's parents. Maybe after our first midwife appointment at 8 weeks. I think I will then tell the rest of our families and friends at Christmas, when I would be 12 weeks.

Hello everyone, I am new here and my due is 9th of July. So far I have told to my sister and few girls from internet. Planning to tell the parents on Christmas :)

I'm due July 14th....
I had 2 blood draws so far:
13 dpo 50 HCG
15 dpo 127 HCG
I get another one in a week to make sure all is rising good...
So far the only symptom I have is some cramps, tugging and tighness in my belly
I have 2 kids and I never had 1 symptom with either of them....

Here's to happy and healthy 9 months!

I am due july 11th and we're telling parents on thanksgiving and everyone else on christmas

I'm July 13th! No symptoms to report

What gender ones everyone think they are having?

I'm July 13th! No symptoms to report

What gender ones everyone think they are having?

Sounds like you need a little girl now!

DH and I would prefer a boy. Girls are wonderful, as I am one. They are a handful though!

Lol yes they are, but right now I have 2 boys, a hubby and a male bird which equal NOISE 24/7 lol......and cars.....I wouldn't mind having someone I can go to the hair dressers with.....but as long as baby is healthy, I am happy regardless

I think I am having a girl. Either one would be perfect :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->