July 2009 buddies wanted!!

Yeah a parenting thread would be ace =]

Caitlyn slept realy well again last night. Greedy Guzzler but she's lovely and worth all the pain :happydance:

Stitches are healing nicely and I can finally walk again properly. Just gotta get up with more ease and have a BM and then I'm all back to normal :D

Back in my pre-pregnancy jeans already too!

twiglet...its helping with my stitches to bathe them in mildly salty water daily, i also plop salt in the bath too

back in pre-preg clothes already?? it took me 2 weeks!

Hey girls.

Wow Elley baby - you've been through the mill too!! congratulations on Ben sweetie - you must be so relieved its all over and you can get back to normal. I had a transfusion and they let me home the following day so I wouldnt worry about that too much. Did you react to it at all? I ended up wth half inch deep blisters all over my body when they put the second unit in - it was awful :(

Come on the big babies eh Gem! Blake obviously has a large apetite like Lilah - its all she does honestly! Getting into a nice pattern of feeding now though. Every 3.5hrs. Only up once in the night which i cant moan about.

Defo think a parentingthread is a good idea. As thread mommy I'll go and start one now eh? Was thinking it should go into the BnB Groups part?

xxx

Gosh Im fast...

https://www.babyandbump.com/bnb-groups/170651-july-mommies-club-x.html#post2746584

Hey ladies, well I did it I finally got:sex:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know it sounds a bit tmi but it was sooo nice not having to manouver round a bump!! although I did ask the dreaded question afterwards!! And by all accounts it feels the same !! was scared he was gonna say it was like throwing a sausage through the channel tunnel!!

anyway i'll shut up about the nookie,

Blake doing a little better now - been to baby massage today and all he has done today is sleep!! worked a treat!! will definately go back next week!!

Yeah, but does it feel any different to you?

I don't miss being pregnant, but I want my old body back :cry: .

Hey ladies, well I did it I finally got:sex:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know it sounds a bit tmi but it was sooo nice not having to manouver round a bump!! although I did ask the dreaded question afterwards!! And by all accounts it feels the same !! was scared he was gonna say it was like throwing a sausage through the channel tunnel!!

anyway i'll shut up about the nookie,

Blake doing a little better now - been to baby massage today and all he has done today is sleep!! worked a treat!! will definately go back next week!!

Yeah, but does it feel any different to you?

I don't miss being pregnant, but I want my old body back :cry: .

no it doesnt actually!! was pretty nervous about that but all was good x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->