July 2009 buddies wanted!!

:happydance: Glad they're getting longer chick!!! Mine still aren't quite regular & only lasting about 20/30 secs :-(

Ah you poor girls. It feels like a lifetime ago I was timing contractions! Must be crap being at the end of the month and seeing everyone go before you.

I really really hope things are nice and quick for you xxxxxxx

still have no idea if am dilated or not as no one has othered to check and i honestly dont know how muc more i can take am hardly gettin a break between them now

My MW is a cow! She told me contractions aren't contractions unless they're lasting more than 1 minute and taking my breath away! Well I looked in my notes from yesterday from the drop in clinic and in there the woman noted I am having a long early labour and am having irregular contractions!

Am really losing my temper with these pains now :( roll on saturday when I can finally be induced! Stupid long early labours!

Aw girls... I feel your pain. My contractions were all in my back so i can't help although they were irregular right til the end! Sorry i haven't been on here much. Harris is keeping me busy plus my mum has my laptop til tomorrow. I am starting to feel a bit better but still weak. The sorest part of me tho are my nipples! OUCH! He is so worth it tho x x

Aww bless him! Glad your feeling good though :)

I just keep telling myself it'll be over soon, although I did swear at Liam earlier and made him promise to remind me why I dont want another baby for a few years :lol:

hey peeps, elliebank has had katie :yipee:

Katie Mai born 30th july 9:51pm weighing 7lb 9oz

congrats elliebank on her safe arrival x x

Yay Ellie bank I was on line when she annoced it last night 4 in the morning lol, aaliyah is killing me lol iv only just felt wake enough to come on line and have a nosey lol, congrats to all thos who have become mummies and labour dust for those who are keeping them waiting trust me ladies its worth the wait..

Aaliyah is 9.11 she lost 4 oz in the first week and she has put it back on and then some in a week soo happy. BF is working a treat :)
SLEEP NOW hehe

https://i681.photobucket.com/albums/vv179/steffi_me/002_2.jpg

https://i681.photobucket.com/albums/vv179/steffi_me/001_1.jpg
cople pics aaliyah day old

Ah congrats Elliebank!!!

Come on the two of you left!!!

Maybe - glad everything is good with you. Im shattered too, but keep on going.... My back is killing me pretty much all the time. MW said its to do with the hormones still relaxing the ligaments. My spine and cocyx are murder atm :(

Lilah has put weight on too! 7lb born, 7.1 when we left hosp, and shes put more on this week (mw took notes so dont know how much)- she doesnt stop feeding though. Times are begining to get more regular now which helps a bit.

Trying to find a pretty dress for Lilah for OH's moms wedding in a couple of weeks. Keep your eyes open for any girls please!

xxx

Yay for EB - welcome to the world katie!!

as for contractions having to last longer than 1 min - that is crap!! when I gave birth my contractions were still only lasting about 40 seconds!! they were the same from the first pain til the last!!

im going shopping on friday i complely forgot my own birthday me DH wont give me money for it as he knows I will spend it on Aaliyah haha I cant help my self, just not about me ne more all about our little girl. that persil advert makes me cry lol what im i like I cant help my self i lay in bed me merv and i look over at the cot and i feel complete the family ive always wanted hehe :)

twiglets starting to pop :happydance: had a mission with hospital accepting her contractions cos they're idiots but things have progressed now and hopefully caitlyn will arrive today :happydance:

Thanks Wishing :)

I already have a hundred dresses, but you know how it is, we always want more!

Chuffed about Twiglet poor girl. Hospitals are full of stupid people - it drives me mad it really does.... They should understand we know what is happening with our bodies!!

Talking of stupid hospitals.... I posted my birth story...

In other news its my birthday tomorrow! Not doing a lot as Im still quite weary, but think we'[re going out for lunch somewhere. Its my OH's bday, Lilahs, and mine within a couple of weeks of each other - EXPENSIVE!

Right Im off to greet more visitors... TTFN everyone. Big kisses to all those beautiful babies xxxx

ha ha! after having problems with isabel storing wind it seems she's now at the other extreme and can't stop trumping! :rofl:

YAY for twig whop whop

WOS aaliyah cant stop doing it either cant help but laugh lol xx

right wat is ppl baby sleep patterns aaliyah keeps giving me sleep one night then bugger all the next lol, how many on here are due 2 pop how is elly bby ne one no

Congrats on baby EB :wohoo: and HOORAY for Twig!

I finally have my laptop back and a few mins so am going to upload some pics of Harris on Facebook.

I was at the docs today and have infectious mastitis in my left booby :( so am on antibios now and my poor nipple is cracked and infected! The joys of motherhood!

Other than that I am doing well... just haven't had a minute with all visitors and family around 24/7... anyoe else find this a bit overwhelming? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->