July 2009 buddies wanted!!

WL i did but first week i banned visitors lol i had a section so that was my excuess, but was crying like a bby in my first week it will pass tho. get some nipple cream works wonders its a tenner but i had cracked nipples and i used it for a few days and its gone wos wats it called again begins with L. u dont have 2 wash it off before bf either xx

aww sorry you're suffering WL but it'll pass :hugs: i'm having issues with BFing, the latest being pains in sides of boobs which i suspect are blocked ducts :grr:

i've completely cut down on visitors now cos it won't kill em to wait til isabel's a few weeks older but it will affect our bond if i have them all come round now. i'm shattered enough as it is! maybe you need to be harder and field them off for a while?? :hugs:

twiglet has just text...she's had waters broken and epidural and is 8cm. she's gonna rest now before it kicks off!!

ooh that ointment maybe mentioned is lansinoh...its ten squid to buy or you can get it free on prescription...its helping my poor nips!!!

hey! woo hoo for twig!!!

yeah i have that cream but it hasn't help as got infected- nipple all green and pussy! :(

i am shattered too but getting used to functioning on empty now!!! xx

hey peeps got an update for you all...

elliebank remains in hospital as katie has jaundice but hopefully coming home today

AND......

twiglet had caitlyn rose at 10:32am today weighing 7lb 14oz

AND......

elley had her little boy weighing 8lb 12oz

AW sorry WL hope u get better soon,

I didnt no i could get it on persrition :dohh: me dh said it was a sound investment lol cos i onlu used it for 2 days hahaha

Yay ellybaby and twig welcomet o the world babies, ellybaby is called Ben if i remember rightly but down quote me on that my brain is a little fried, have we all poped in here now? sorry if i forgot ne one, xx

Hey girls!

Wow at last we've all popped have we not?

Congratulations to the next additions anyway!!

Well its my birthday today and Im poorly :( Woke up with a bad throat and sore head and that horrid virusy feeling. Spent all morning in bed, and all afternooon on the sofa. Was meant to be out with my family for lunch bt had to call it off :(

Also, to top it off Im having dodgy bleeding again. I didnt post it the other day, but I ended up in hospital with weird bleeding. Things had started slowing down, turning darker and less messy. Then the other night after sitting at the PC, I stood up and a gush of red blood came out. It scared me to death! I called a MW at the hosp who said go down. After 5 hrs in a&e I saw a gynae who examined me and said it had stopped bleeding, it wasnt coming from my stitches and it was one fo those things. Its happened again a couple of times but not too bad.

Then about an hr ago, I got up from the sofa, went into the kitchen and another big gush came. I have a pad on, but it bypassed that and ran all down my legs and all over the floor. I havent bled for 2 days, so it was expected, and now Im worried again. I dont remember bleeding like that with William? and the Doc said its normal? Anyone else having random bleeds???

sorry to hearabout your random bleeds...i'm having them too! it seems like its slowing then gets heavier, seems like its darkening then gets redder! it's ridiculous! i also am getting occasional random stomach pains like really severe period pains

keeping eye on it and if it continues/worsens will get checked!

sorry your ill for your birthday :( absolute sods law!!!!

hi hun, my blood is more a brown red colour now but i think it would be different as i didnt have a natural birth, but my mw would ask if i lost ne clots then its something serious but i wouldnt quote me on that as she is a bit of a loon i miss me other one so much lol.

hope u can enjoy the rest of ur birthday mines on friday and I have no idea wat to do for it lol.

Hope everyones little ones are ok aaliyah is sleeping loads today she has a bit of a cold so seems to be feeding every 2 then going back down which is nice.

Im gonna be doing it all by my self from 2mo mervs back at work and im bricking it lol not sure ill be able to do it. I ahve a friend who i met in hospital who says she might come over but have to wait and see wat happends xx

Hey ladies, not been on in a few days, Blake has been a little poorly! well not really poorly - just consitpated. hda to take him to the GP unit at A&E at 1am this morning!! It was our 1st wedding anniversary too and we couldnt do anything coz I wouldnt til I knew he was okay!!

Well he has done 2 poops today so lets hope he is nearly sorted!!

Congrats to our last three mommy's!! at last we have all popped!!

seems a bit sad that it is all over and done with really!! anyone else kinda miss being pregnant?

Shelley - sorry your ill for your birthday - hope you feel better soon!!

I have officially stopped bleeding today!! yipee!!! I am sooo dying for some nookie!!
would have been nice to get some yesterday on our anniversary but Blake had other thoughts anyway!!

Aww sorry to hear bout blake hun hope he gets better soon,

Aaliyah has a cold been up all night with her but see seems better today :)

get u with ur nookie gem I kinda want some 2 strange that lol we turned our spare room into our play room cant do it in room aaliyah is haha, weird how it was fine when i was preg with her hey lol. .

text eb to see if she is ok and her and katie are home they came home yesteray whop whop xx

Hey hun,

I was just wondering if anyone had heard from Honey?

xxx

no babe I have not heard any thing since she had her little boy roll on fri hehe

Hey everyone hope you are all doing ok.

Ben David Mitchell was born on 1st August 2009 at 10.54am weighing 8lb 12oz via C Section after 53 hours in labour with only paracetemol and gas and air and i'd do it all again tomorrow if i had to.

I ended up having a blood tranfusion after losing a load during surgery and also because i had a spinal and not an epidural i had a reaction to that and my blood pressure halved gave me a killer headache they kicked chris out the way and sorted me out pumping me full of drugs to have an opposite effect against the spinal the only downside to that was that i started to feel things towards the end but it wasn't that bad.

I finally came home lastnight at about 11pm after discharging myself when the consultant said he found it strange going ome straight after a blood transfusion well you all know me i'm to stubborn for my own good so i decided to go home anyway but luckily all the midwives agreed with me so i still have all their support.

I will get some pics up later when i have got them on the computer as they are just on the phone atm.

So after a nightmare week i'm home aching with a swollen arm from my canular and all the stuff pumped into me but i am so happy i don't care right now lol!

Welcome back! :D congrats.

Have added my birth story to the birth announcement forum as Caitlyn is being good and is fast asleep :D

yay elly glad 2 see u are back, me reckons we should have a parenting buddy thred seeing as all our bumps are here :) aaliyah has just woke brb xx

yeah that be good maybe...cos theres not loads of us follow this thread we can keep up easily...

Hey ladies, well I did it I finally got:sex:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know it sounds a bit tmi but it was sooo nice not having to manouver round a bump!! although I did ask the dreaded question afterwards!! And by all accounts it feels the same !! was scared he was gonna say it was like throwing a sausage through the channel tunnel!!

anyway i'll shut up about the nookie,

Blake doing a little better now - been to baby massage today and all he has done today is sleep!! worked a treat!! will definately go back next week!!

oh and obviously too enthralled in telling you about my nookie I forgot to say I got Blake weighed today and he weigh's 8lb 15oz thats 1lb and 3oz in 2 weeks!! little chunk!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->