July 2009 buddies wanted!!

Thanks Shining Star! We had a small break then were lucky enough to get our BFP the 1st month TTC! Fingers crossed for this one x

lol wishing - I have a HUGE book that I brought when I concieved in July this year. I swear I'd read it all within a couple of days. My OH was obsessed too. We are now so informed I reckon we could get christmas jobs down the local family planning clinic/delivery suite!!

I have had it out since our BFP, but as I re-read most of it during the last month TTC there wasnt much point!!!!!

x

Hey everyone.

Wow, there are loads of us now!! - well, 5-6 lol.

Im feeling ok thanks Jazzy. Had a bit of a scare yesterday. Ended up running to the toilet in a shopping centre, shaking and terrified after feeling what can only be described as a whooshing down below ??!! Expecting blood, I ran like a mad woman out of a phone shop only to be greeted with loads of yucky CM (thank god!)

Seriously though, surely there is no need for so much of it?! Anyone else in the same boat?

x

oh yes i'm in that boat too! lots of creamy CM daily! does anyone know if it tends to last throughout or only in early stages??

No idea hun, but I can do without it, I know that! I have had another dash to the loo, convinced the BFP was a trick and witchy is here tonight!!! Let me know if there is anything in your baby book?! lol

PS, good luck withthe docs tomorrow Wishing - let us know what they say!!

xx

cheers shelleylu :) i'm hoping he doesn't just look at me as if to say...'and why are you bothering me with this at 5 weeks?' cos i've heard some docs have been like that while others have been great!!!

my book don't blimming say anything about CM in pregnancy!!! made me chuckle about you getting jobs...you're probably not wrong!! x

Hi ladies: can I join? I got my :bfp: yesterday at 14DPO. I'm due 15th July. Nervous as I MCed in May, but praying this is the sticky one.

I've been having the whooshing CM, especially today. Was so scared it was blood!! Kept having to run to the loo and check!

What symptoms have you all got? I started with nausea at 12DPO this time, and bbs started getting sore about then too. I am loving the symptoms. Just hope they stick around this time. I don't care how sick I get, as long as my LO is OK this time. Also had horrific AF-like cramping Monday, Tuesday and Wed, but that seems not as bad today.

hey niki hope you have happy and healthy nine months this time round
the only symptom i've had so far is mild nausea since 6dpo!

does anyone know when you're meant to take you belly bar out? i don't wanna take it out earlier than necessary but wanna make sure the hole has healed in time ofr stomach stretching!

Not sure: sorry. Sounds like a plan to take it out soon though.

Hi Niki, I will add you of course!

I am scared after having a mc this year, and to be honest it is affecting my responses to finding out Im PG. Its almost as though I dont want to get too excited about it (yet Im dying to run around screaming!!) Its a shame, but after a few weeks when the symptoms hit hard, Im sure it will sink in more. - Well, Im hoping it will x

Have only had headaches, mild nausea - only really when Ive been in the car - and I too had terrible stomch cramps. I spoke to my GP after 3 days of it, and he said it was my body thinking it was going to have a period, and because I wasnt having one, it was 'pretending'. Im not sure how much of that was to shut me up, and how much was true?! He did say rest up a lot when you can if they continue, and only worry if you start to bleed with the cramps. So nothing I didnt already know! - Just made me realise what bag of nerves Im going to be throughout this!

Wishing - I havent got a clue about belly bars - I wish my tummy was flat enough to have ever had one!!!

xxx

Hey everyone.

Im feeling ok thanks Jazzy. Had a bit of a scare yesterday. Ended up running to the toilet in a shopping centre, shaking and terrified after feeling what can only be described as a whooshing down below ??!! Expecting blood, I ran like a mad woman out of a phone shop only to be greeted with loads of yucky CM (thank god!)

Seriously though, surely there is no need for so much of it?! Anyone else in the same boat?

x

oh yes i'm in that boat too! lots of creamy CM daily! does anyone know if it tends to last throughout or only in early stages??

I havent had that much, should I be worried :dohh: xx

Shelley: I know what you mean about not wanting to get too excited, but it is so hard not to. It is a nightmare to have lost one LO, and I am so, so scared of it happening again.
Today my symptoms are noticeably less, and I'm already panicking that this means I'm losing this baby too. (They all went around the time the docs estimated my MMC last time). I'm trying to stay positive, but really worrying inside.

Hey everyone.

x

I havent had that much, should I be worried :dohh: xx

no don't worry hun, everyones bodies are different and some women have lots of cm at start of pregnancy, some lots throughout and some hardly any at all! x

Shelley: I know what you mean about not wanting to get too excited, but it is so hard not to. It is a nightmare to have lost one LO, and I am so, so scared of it happening again.
Today my symptoms are noticeably less, and I'm already panicking that this means I'm losing this baby too. (They all went around the time the docs estimated my MMC last time). I'm trying to stay positive, but really worrying inside.

how far gone were you last time when you MC'd as perhaps to help yourself move on mentally you should work towards that date then allow yourself some mental relief once you're passed it and try to enjoy the pregnancy as much as poss..? i realise that's easy to say and most likely hard to do i just wanted to try to help x

My symptoms all dropped at 6 weeks, and the docs estimated from my blood tests that LO had died at about 6 weeks. I had to wait for a natural MC which happened at about 7 weeks. So I've got a way to go before I get there, but you are right: if I get to 7 weeks and all seems to be OK, I will be relieved. I'm going to look into getting an early scan if I can at about 7-8 weeks.

how far gone were you last time when you MC'd as perhaps to help yourself move on mentally you should work towards that date then allow yourself some mental relief once you're passed it and try to enjoy the pregnancy as much as poss..? i realise that's easy to say and most likely hard to do i just wanted to try to help x

good idea, my mmc was at 8+2 last time, I will work towards 9 weeks :happydance: xx

My symptoms all dropped at 6 weeks, and the docs estimated from my blood tests that LO had died at about 6 weeks. I had to wait for a natural MC which happened at about 7 weeks. So I've got a way to go before I get there, but you are right: if I get to 7 weeks and all seems to be OK, I will be relieved. I'm going to look into getting an early scan if I can at about 7-8 weeks.

I dont know whether to have an early scan or just leave it and head towards the 12 weeks at xmas :cloud9:

I think I'm going to try to have one early December to help me with my paranoia, and then hopefully get one round X'mas time. I'll officially be 12 weeks on New Year's Eve, but am desperate to tell my parents at new year when I visit, so hoping they will do my 12 week one a bit early. I wonder what it's like trying to get scans over the X'mas period?

I think I'm going to try to have one early December to help me with my paranoia, and then hopefully get one round X'mas time. I'll officially be 12 weeks on New Year's Eve, but am desperate to tell my parents at new year when I visit, so hoping they will do my 12 week one a bit early. I wonder what it's like trying to get scans over the X'mas period?

Flip I never thought of that, suppose they might be off work from xmas until the new year, typical, :dohh:, we may have them slightly early, just before xmas :cloud9:, cant wait xx

My friend was due last New Year's Eve and they talked her into having a C Section a few days because they said the labour ward would be so short staffed at New Years and she might not get the right attention!!!! WTF???? It is scary! So you can guarantee that the US dept will be short staffed too.

oh yeah i didn't think of that either! i'm 12 weeks on about 28th dec so may have to wait til into the new year to have my scan!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->