July 2010

me me me!!!
count me in, under a year to go! lol
x

Not me hun but just wanted to say :wave: and good luck with it all!

xxx

It is officially under a year :shock: I'm getting excited. I can't wait to feel little kicks and hiccups in my tummy!

It is officially under a year :shock: I'm getting excited. I can't wait to feel little kicks and hiccups in my tummy!
yep you have to get a ticker on the go.
It will be my first so i havent got a clue what to expect
x

yep you have to get a ticker on the go.
It will be my first so i havent got a clue what to expect
x

Pregnancy was fun in the beginning for me but I got really impatient towards the end. I'm hoping because I have one little guy to run after that this time my pregnancy will go by fast.

Hey hun, I don't have that long to wait, but just wanted to say good luck for your wait. WTT is a lovely place. I have been waiting for a couple of years now and although the time has gone amazingly fast, it would have gone so much quicker if I'd know about this place sooner!!! xx

Hi luckyme! We were pregnant together with our first babies, remember? OH and I will be starting to try here in about a month for baby #2, but I wanted to say Hey and see how you were doing!

Hello, not waiting that long, unless something comes up. But wanted to welcome you!! Hope the time goes fast for you :flower:

Hi luckyme! We were pregnant together with our first babies, remember? OH and I will be starting to try here in about a month for baby #2, but I wanted to say Hey and see how you were doing!

I'm doing great! We are getting ready to move (one of the reasons we are waiting) so that is pretty exciting. It will be nice once we are all settled in. How are things going with you? It seems like just yesterday our little ones were babies and now they are toddlers. Good luck with TTC next month, hope you get your :bfp: soon!

:hi:we are planning to start ttc around april 2010 so we will prob be ttc/pregnant around the same time :D xx

Hopefully I will get to be pregnancy pals with you girls!

I'd say we'll be starting to try around then to unless things go right for once and we are lucky enough to start a bit earlier. If not, at the latest we'll be waiting until next summer.

We will be starting then as well. I really hope we all go through round #2 together!!!

We will be starting then as well. I really hope we all go through round #2 together!!!

I know, it would be nice to see some old friends in the pregnancy forum as well as new ones. Hopefully we will get pregnant around the same time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->