July 2012 baby's due dates :)

Beautygirl73

Reaction score
Hi I see that we already have a post for august and September baby's due dates but not one for July , let's have yours.
I am due 25th July this is my first and it's a boy :)
Summer babies xxx

July 9th and this LO is a girl. Third baby.

14th July woooo :) baby number 1 :)
Finding out gender tomorro very excited

According to my dates,I'm due the 15th. But according to the scans-which is what my ticker is now based on-I'm due July 11th. :)

July 25th and baby was to shy at 20wk scan so Not sure. and first babe

Im due the 5th july but bec ive got gd i mite get induced early but havnt got a date yet xx

Dr says due dat is 16th July but from all ultrasounds and my figures it's the 14th either way my dr won't budge so my official due date is the 16th :) but I refuse to change my ticker :haha: we are having a girl named Sophie :)

Hey,

I am due 30th July, this is my first little one and its a boy!

Eeeeekkkkkkk!!!!!

I'm due July 7th! Team yellow and first baby! (sneaky feeling it's a boy though)

I'm due 26th July and we're having a little boy. Pretty certain that he'll be late like the others though :) x

I'm due July 5th! First baby for us and will be here just in time for our 1st wedding anniversary! I got told I was old fashioned coz we are not finding out the gender!

July 9th with our first and its a boy :) So excited to not be pregnant the whole summer lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->