July 2013 Babies!

Congrats girls!
I got two bfp a week ago. Im six weeks and two days pregnant with my first and Im due July 20th. :)

Congrats to all.... I am due July 19th with my first and I am def gonna find out as soon as I can...:)

My due date is approx July 28th. :thumbup:
This is my first baby, my fiance and I are really excited. My doctor's appointment isn't for another 2 weeks (I am currently 5 weeks and 3 days). It will be nice to have people to talk to about this!

Hi All, and congrats! Can i Join? got my bfp on friday am 23rd. Had a miscarriage unfortuately 9weeks ago so very cautious, but just felt I had to tell someone lol. It would have been my fifth baby. Am veeerrry scared, but excited too! xxx

Congrats to all the new mommies!!! So excited to share this experience with you guys! Please feel free to show us your belly pictures (when we start to get bellies I guess haha)

mamaofthree, of COURSE you can join! All the merrier! I'm sorry about your miscarriage, but let's hope this new little bean is a sticky one! :hugs:

Hi all, this is my first baby and am due July 13th.

First scan next Saturday when I'll be 8 weeks. Am so excited and a Little nervous but gonna enjoy it all now!

H & H 9 months to u all.

Congrats everyone!! :) I am due around 31st July...got my BFP at 7dpo lol. I did have a mmc in May, so praying we have a sticky rainbow this time xx H&H 9 to all you lovely ladies :hugs: :flower:

Hi Ladies!!! I am due July 3rd :) Had my first scan yesterday at 8w5d LO looked perfect and had a heartbeat of 176. Had a MMC back in April but I know this time is different :) This will be our first baby.

Congratulations everyone!!! H&H 9 months to all!!

I'm due July 7th with my first. Me and OH were TTC but it still came as a shock when it happened!!! I've got my 12 week scan on Dec 27th so focusing on Christmas and my scan will be here before I know it!!!!
:flower:

Very excited to be due July 21st!! Omg! Yay! Congrats all!
This is #2 for us, my daughter is 6 years old now so it took us a while! That's why we are super excited! Hoping for a boy this time, but we don't really care, we are just thrilled to be able to have another!

Valleygurl and Charlie I am right in between you two. July 5th for me :)

How are you ladies feeling at this point?

I'm hoping I'm two days late so our babe will be born on DH and I's 2nd wedding anniversary! :happydance: Shootin' for the 31st haha

Hi ladies - I'm due with my first on July 25th! I just had an appointment where they just did blood and urine tests and had me schedule an ultrasound in 2 weeks! I'm hoping the next 2 weeks go fast!!

Are there two July baby threads? Getting confused lol. I'm due July 4th :) Congrats to you all x exciting times :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->