July 2013 Babies!

First time Momma here due July 15th!! :) Had our first ultrasound earlier in the week and saw our little Blob measuring right on time with a heartbeat of 149! So looking forward to watching this little one grow!!

If I know when I ovulated... Should I go by that date??? I have my first ultrasound dec 11th which if by LMP I will be a little over 7 weeks... By O date I'll be a little over 4 weeks... I ovulated CD 19! I just don't want them to find no heart beat bc the baby will only be 4 weeks by O! What do u guys think?

If I know when I ovulated... Should I go by that date??? I have my first ultrasound dec 11th which if by LMP I will be a little over 7 weeks... By O date I'll be a little over 4 weeks... I ovulated CD 19! I just don't want them to find no heart beat bc the baby will only be 4 weeks by O! What do u guys think?

They shouldn't be that different if you O'd on CD19. Did you add 2 weeks to the O date? You should count from 2 weeks before your O date. Hope that helps!

I agree with TTDuck hun...you will be around 6 weeks not 4 x I ov'd cd21and I know the midwife will date me almost 1 week ahead. We know how far we are though :) You do still add the 2 weeks to ov'd date. Hopefully you should see a lily hb :) Good luck and fx

i'm due July 20th with my second. my daughter just turned one November 2nd so they're gonna be close in age!

Hello you fab ladies! July 23rd, a precious-very much wanted-long in the making ivf baby. :cloud9: Nice to meet you all

hows everyone doing?? have your holiday shopping done??

i did all my christmas shopping online this year! everything should get here this week so i'll just have to wrap things now!! we put up our tree and other decorations this weekend. now time to start thinking about what kind of cookies to make with my LO to set out for santa :)

Hi ladies!! Would love to meet some other July mommies! I'm due on July 24 with my 2nd. My daughter turned 4 in August so she'll be almost 5 once this baby comes! <3

Sorry ladies! I've been nauseous so much. BUT found out my due date moved up by one day haha July 28th! We also found out my husband is being posted to New Brunswick starting February. Looks like life just got really busy!!

Anyone still not announced their pregnancy yet? Who has?! I'll be "Facebook Announcing" this Sunday! DH family and my family all know.

Are you announcing it in a creative way? I would love to hear it!

i announced on facebook when i was like 7 weeks along because my hubby announced it on his. i didn't want half our friends to know and half not because it'd be hard to keep track of! I really wanted to do something creative with my daughter announcing but we jumped the gun too quick.

I think I'm going to have a T-Shirt made for her saying I'm going to have a little brother/sister when we find out gender as a way to tell friends and family

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->