July 2014 IVF Buddies

Aaaaaaand it's a boy! Miles was born this morning. He is perfect.

The c section was amazingly quick and easy. I feel pretty ok now, but ask me again in an hour when they make me stand up.

The whole thing is still surreal... I really have a baby now???

Hope you're all doing as well as can be.

Congratulations on your little St. Patrick's Day baby!!! Enjoy your little sweet thing!!

Redbean don't know if you seen the program on stv last night The triplets are comming. I am just watching it now. There is a couple who have had ivf and another couple with twin to twin issues.

Hope you are doing well xxxx

Time for me to moan.... day 35 and still bleeding.... had a couple of days with little or no blood thought today was one.... bur no nearly flooded on way home from work. So tired of alk this. Got docs on Monday not sure if there us anything else that can be done.

Time for me to moan.... day 35 and still bleeding.... had a couple of days with little or no blood thought today was one.... bur no nearly flooded on way home from work. So tired of alk this. Got docs on Monday not sure if there us anything else that can be done.

Oh gosh No Bump, you poor peanut. How horrid. I can't even imagine how you must feel both emotionally and physically. Hope the docs can do something - anything- to hèlp x

No bump that is crazy, there must be something that they haven't considered because you really shouldn't have to go through this. Hope it has at least eased off a bit today and that you get some useful suggestions from the doc tomorrow xxx

The doc I saw today was really nice, he listened to me, and is going to ask his colleague some questions and if necessary contact the gynae who I saw and ask him some more questions. He prescribed more of the same meds, I have to take all 3 each day, and to go back to see him next week. He also took my blood pressure which he said was normal, I managed to burst a blood vessel in my eye last week and this is a sign of high blood pressure... however I think it is my sneezes that did it.

Think it is decision time, but something is stopping me saying yes to trying the coil, even for a year, as I think a year from now would be to late, but then again, I don;t think IVF would work for us if we tried it again... but it is so hard to throw the towel in.

How's everyone doing?

Redbean don't know if you seen the program on stv last night The triplets are comming. I am just watching it now. There is a couple who have had ivf and another couple with twin to twin issues.

Hope you are doing well xxxx

No, I didn't see it. I'll search for that. I've been keeping the tv on but I don't watch much. I have about ten min down time between feeds.

So, I tried reading a bit on your issues but not sure I have it right. They want to put you on a coil for a year?? Because of the bleeding? That doesn't sound good. I hope they figure out what's going on. Hormones can really mess w your body.

I imagine you are kept busy by your 3 buddles of joy. If you sky/cable you maybe able to download.

I am still bleeding. Had issue trying to get mefenamic acid had to get script written in different dose. Think there is a supply issue. Been heavier this week but not on par with full AF. Due back to docs on Wednesday.

Think we are ready to call it quits. Want our life back. I am exhausted by it all. Can't see what the can do to help me conceive if I can't stop bleeding. Guess burserlin might ve an option but would they prescribe this for persistent bleeding. Would it solve the problem?

They are keen for me to use the coil as they think it would stop the bleeding and give my body a break. However as I turn 40 in a few weeks if I opt for the coil I will be stopping TTC forever. DH is 50 we need to be sensible on when to call it quits. Need to goback to enjoying what we have and not dwelling on what we have lost. I was out for dinner with a friend who for medical reasons many years ago knew she wouldn't have kids. She says it gets easier over time. Although noted as she has never been through IVF she is not sure if the fact that I have lost babies/failec ivf cycles will make it harder. Life is cruel.
Sorry for moan.
How is everyone else?
Post some cheery news.
Xxx

Yes, how is everyone???

All good with me though am so knackered, Alexander is still feeding lots through the night. But I can't complain, he is adorable. He's already 8 and half weeks, time is flying!!

How is everyone else??

Xxx

That is great about Alexander.

I am recovering from a hysteroscopy and d&c which I had last week, unfortunately they didn't manage to remove the fybriod entirely, so need to go back for another op, just waiting on details. Sadly I had been bleening for around 90 days more on than off. Still not sure if we will try another cycle, I am just not ready to have the coil fitted and closing the door on all our chances...

Anyone here still around?? frantically waving!! X

Hi Emmi,

Waving back at you, how are you doing? How Alexander?

I still check in, but think we are past the point of trying, just NTNP, and enjoying life, with the odd low moments thrown in.

x

Hi Emmi,

Waving back at you, how are you doing? How Alexander?

I still check in, but think we are past the point of trying, just NTNP, and enjoying life, with the odd low moments thrown in.

x

Hello Lovely, good to hear from you. Ahhhh well, I hope it has lessened the pressure for you both though I can imagine the low moments that you have. Really hope you are doing okay.

We're doing great, Alexander is 1 next month which is just crazy!! He is running around now and up to so much mischief but I can't complain.

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"