July 2014 IVF Buddies

Hi counselling was good. Booked another session for April. It may be my last.

Will look to get notes so we can have a private consultation and either try again or stop try and sort out my bleeding issues.

Back at work. Shattered.

Not long now Amy xxx

Emmi hopw you manage to get some fun.

Rdbean your doing a great job.

Xx

No Bump, why might it be your last - as you're feeling better or don't want to / can't continue with it?

How is everyone else? Redbean, how are you coping? Emmi, Amy, are you READY?! Huge hugs to my lovely Lizzie who I miss very much at the moment.

I am seriously losing my cool, tomorrow is D-Day and I have never been so scared in my life (except for my last POAS!). I am sure that baby has disappeared again already as I don't really have any symptoms (nothing that couldn't easily be just the progesterone or post-IVF for example) so I am beside myself with worry. I thought it was a good idea not testing again after OTD but now I am not so sure as I have literally no idea if I've been pregnant for the last week or not. Please pray for me / think of me / whatever you have the beliefs, energy or time for. Thank you xxxxx

No Bump, why might it be your last - as you're feeling better or don't want to / can't continue with it?

How is everyone else? Redbean, how are you coping? Emmi, Amy, are you READY?! Huge hugs to my lovely Lizzie who I miss very much at the moment.

I am seriously losing my cool, tomorrow is D-Day and I have never been so scared in my life (except for my last POAS!). I am sure that baby has disappeared again already as I don't really have any symptoms (nothing that couldn't easily be just the progesterone or post-IVF for example) so I am beside myself with worry. I thought it was a good idea not testing again after OTD but now I am not so sure as I have literally no idea if I've been pregnant for the last week or not. Please pray for me / think of me / whatever you have the beliefs, energy or time for. Thank you xxxxx

Awwww Darling, I know how tough it is, all the more harder as there are no right symptoms or bad symptoms, just makes you go crazy!!

Praying and thinking of you, am heartbroken for Lizzie so am hoping that you still have a sticky bean.

Xxx

Hi counselling was good. Booked another session for April. It may be my last.

Will look to get notes so we can have a private consultation and either try again or stop try and sort out my bleeding issues.

Back at work. Shattered.

Not long now Amy xxx

Emmi hopw you manage to get some fun.

Rdbean your doing a great job.

Xx

One day at a time Honey, so many stages and ups and downs so really hoping that you find a way forward.:hugs:

Xxx

It may be last session if I start a private cycle, not sure if I will still be eligible for NHS counseling. I only go once a month at the moment, it just allows me to talk to someone outside of the situation.

I am now day 1 of new cycle and bleeding through super tampons in 2 hours... went an got bloods checked this morning, will find out results later this week.

Aurora, sending you positive vibes, wishing you well for the scan tomorrow XXX

Emmi, how much longer do you have to go? xx

Not sure if we will do another cycle, having mixed thoughts, was hard seeing my brothers kids at the weekend, saw 4 out of 3, they are to 3 mums, complex story, one mum is expecting, the other is a waste of space, and is his current partner, has a 4 month year old with him, it was hard seeing my folks dote on there new grand child. My other half is fab with them, why does it work easily for some and just not at all for others... not sure we have the energy to do IVF again... maybe I just need to start planning more holidays!

Nobump - Planning more holidays is a great idea! I hope the time off will help you come to the best decision.

Lizzie and Aurora - Stalked your news on your other threads... Sending you both lots of love. I'm sure this thread will be harder to visit as babies start appearing, but please know that we're still thinking of you. Hugs.

Thanks Amy :hugs: I'm beyond devastated but grateful for the support of my dear B&B buddies who I know all understand x

Nobump - Planning more holidays is a great idea! I hope the time off will help you come to the best decision.

Lizzie and Aurora - Stalked your news on your other threads... Sending you both lots of love. I'm sure this thread will be harder to visit as babies start appearing, but please know that we're still thinking of you. Hugs.

Wait, what news? Nooooo. Doesn't sound good. Are you girls ok?

Nobump, I feel your frustration from here. I know what that's like as I have a ton of siblings and nieces/nephews. Nothing irked me more than seeing my sister (9 yrs younger) have kids before me when I couldn't even find a good man much less get pg. Just keep truckin. I think planning more holidays is a fabulous idea.

So, it turns out I was struggling so much bc I have something called endometritis, an infection of my uterus. I'm now on antibiotics, so hoping life will get easier. At least the achy chills will go away. Who knew that the pg complications would just keep going and going...

Redbean, as per our signatures we both had another chemical pregnancy. We both got past our OTDs but our pregnancies stopped progressing around week 5. It was likely the last time either of us could try (finances, flogging dead horses, pain of going through it etc). Not trying to speak for Lizzie but I know how much she is understandably hurting so hopefully this is a close enough summary that she doesn't have to try to say too much more if she can't at the moment.

Nobump - you may find that the clinic you choose to go privately with offer counselling. I can't remember exactly but i think i get 3 free sessions with mine which im thinking of taking up. I guess it may not be ideal as you would be swapping counsellor but it might still help :hugs:

Redbean, I seriously can't believe the amount of complications you have had to put up with. Glad the latest one has been diagnosed and really hope this is the last of it and you start to feel better and better. How are those gorgeous girls of yours? :kiss:

Amy - as Aurora said, thank you. can't believe you only have days left!xxx

Emmi - not long now sweetie how are you??

Bebe - not sure if you are still reading but hope that you are ok

Aurora - I just feel so helpless for both of us right now but know that i'm thinking of you and am around if you need anything x

I'm going to go and update my journal next and try to get everythign out and onto paper in one place so short update from me. My miscarriage has finally started this morning which in some ways is a relief as i've been waiting for it for a week and it has just seems to last forever. Had my WTF appointment yesterday so lots to think about.

xxx

Redbean hopefully the meds will help.

I have been off work this week
AF appeared on Tuesday full flow. Wednesday was non stop bleeding through super Ts in an hour. Doc put me on mefanamic acid and transanemic acid will restart northisterone soon. Think body needs a break from bleeding. Slept a lot.

Red my little bros other half had a c section 5 months ago and she is still having back pain. She has started physio. Only one baby but she was breech.

Xxxx

Sorry for a me post, still in hospital but will catch up with everyone and everything when I get home.

Well, am finally a mummy..... Alexander Gabriel Krishan born on 13th March, he is so beautiful and we are so in love and I know how very lucky I am....... Induction and birth was something else but strange how you easily forget.

Love to you Aurora and Lizzie, I really am thinking about you both.

Xxx

Sorry for a me post, still in hospital but will catch up with everyone and everything when I get home.

Well, am finally a mummy..... Alexander Gabriel Krishan born on 13th March, he is so beautiful and we are so in love and I know how very lucky I am....... Induction and birth was something else but strange how you easily forget.

Love to you Aurora and Lizzie, I really am thinking about you both.

Xxx

Congratulations xxxx

Emmi - huge congratulations to you all and what a lovely name. You say you are still in hospital, are you ok?? xxx

Emmi - huge congratulations to you all and what a lovely name. You say you are still in hospital, are you ok?? xxx

All fine with me, little one had a little infection but as they are so cautious here, it's 5 days of antibiotics to be administered here, but he and me are just fine and dandy:hugs::hugs::hugs:

xxx

Congratulations!! Wonderful news. Alexander is one of our fave names and my cat is Gabriel :) loads and loads of love xxx

Hi Ladies,
I've been away for a bit but checking in and catching up.

Amy- Are you up tomorrow?? Good luck!!!

Emmi- CONGRATULATIONS!!! So glad that you and the LO are doing well. Enjoy every moment of this very special time! Love the name!

Nobump- I imagine it must really take away your energy to be losing so much blood. I really hope they can help you with the medications and ideally solve underlying causes. Holidays sound good.

Redbean- Ugh! I'm glad that they have diagnosed you and I hope that you're on the road to recovery now. I hope your little sweet things are doing well!

Aurora & Lizzie- Thinking of you and sending lots of hugs.

For me with the m/c it has been such a long process of waiting. It was over a month ago that we found out that it wasn't working, it's been 3 weeks since the D&C, and my Hcg level is only just now getting back down to 0. I still haven't had a normal period. DH and I will try one more time but it seems very unlikely with my record this year and my current age (43 now). We are coming to terms with realizing that it's not likely to happen.

Thanks Bebe. Thinking of you too.

All the best, Amy. Hope AGK doing brilliantly, Emmi.

Love to everyone else x

Thanks bebe. I am hoping next period will be normal. Just spotting now. On northisterone for another week.

Sounds as if you have had a tough time. Hope things return to normal soon. Think we reach a point when enough is enough. You will know what is best for you both.

Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->