July 2017 Rainbows (13 Rainbows-4 pink -1 blue- 2 yellow- 2 angels)

Gagrl you are not a bad mom at all! I failed the one hour test with ds2 and ended up passing the 3 hour. Maybe you'll be in the same boat! Even if you fail the 3 hour these things are not in anyone's control...they just happen, and you are an amazing mom for taking the tests and taking the results to heart and caring what they say. That's what's most important! When is your 3 hour scheduled for?

Congrats sil!!! :pink:

Gagrl- you are an amazing mom!!!! I have a friend that had gestational diabetes and she said it's due to hormones and nothing you did at all. I hope you pass the 3 hour!!!! :hugs:

Thanks makes... Sil I have to wait for the doctor to call me. I have the electronic medical records and saw my result already. I'm assuming next Saturday.

I wanted to share a quick photo I got at my scan yesterday. They showed me about 20 seconds in the 3D mode again and gave me a snap shot of it. I always think it's really sweet to see the little ones in 3D so figured I would share with everyone.

DH and I are now starting to look at names. With DS1 and DS2 we didn't pick a name until the hospital, so I'm hoping we pick something sooner this time.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-01-15 at 10.29.12 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-01-15 at 10.29.12 AM.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 5
How exciting, amazing what technology can do and see. Hello cutie pie! I hope you'll share names with us :)

Yay sil for a baby girl! So happy for you! She will be adored and protected by her older brothers. So cute!

Gagrl - the other ladies already said it perfectly the fact that this is bothering you so much just shows what a good mama you'll be. And a lot of people fail the 1 hour and go on to pass the 3 hour. Even if not, Gestational diabetes can happen to ANYONE.

Sil, what a cutie!:) We aren't planning to choose a name until after baby is born. We've got a list for each that we add to periodically.

Anatomy scan tomorrow and I'm so nervous. :/ Not too worried about baby, but worried about my cervix. I hope it's holding up.

Tcinks- I said a prayer for you. Will they do something if there is an issue?? I remember my ob saying mine was good and long at an early ultrasound I had, but it's never been an issue for me before.

Tcinks- I said a prayer for you. Will they do something if there is an issue?? I remember my ob saying mine was good and long at an early ultrasound I had, but it's never been an issue for me before.

I appreciate that. :hugs: The only thing they could do at this point is put me on bed rest (which I almost am anyway) because I am already on progesterone shots and had my cervix stitched up. I think the nerves are also because I'm approaching week 21, when I lost my 2nd baby. :cry: I do not want to go through that again!

Oh I know exactly how you feel. I'm starting to get anxious. We lost our last baby around the 15 week mark and the closer I get the more I think about it. Have you thought about soaking your feet in Epsom salt or even bathing in it like once a week or so? When I was trying to stave off early labor I did that. It's magnesium so I've heard it helps since they use magnesium to try to stop early labor in the hospital. Take it easy!!!! I've been on bedrest for many different reasons during pregnancy and it's horrible, just remind yourself it's only for a season :hugs2:

Oh I know exactly how you feel. I'm starting to get anxious. We lost our last baby around the 15 week mark and the closer I get the more I think about it. Have you thought about soaking your feet in Epsom salt or even bathing in it like once a week or so? When I was trying to stave off early labor I did that. It's magnesium so I've heard it helps since they use magnesium to try to stop early labor in the hospital. Take it easy!!!! I've been on bedrest for many different reasons during pregnancy and it's horrible, just remind yourself it's only for a season :hugs2:

Thanks so much. :) I might try that!

Sil, what a cutie!:) We aren't planning to choose a name until after baby is born. We've got a list for each that we add to periodically.

Anatomy scan tomorrow and I'm so nervous. :/ Not too worried about baby, but worried about my cervix. I hope it's holding up.

Praying for tomorrows scan to go perfectly and that there will be good news on your cervix :hugs:

Thanks ladies!!! :hugs:

Baby looks great :) I was so tempted to find out gender, but we didn't. Officially19 weeks but baby was measuring up to 20+6! Strong little guy or gal.

There was an issue with my cervix, but not too bad. Just a little bit of funneling. Cervix is closed and about 2.5 cm. They want me to take it easy this week and go back next Monday for a follow-up scan. Depending on if things look about the same or have gotten worse, they'll decide what to do from there.

Tcinks, so glad your scan went well today! I have a really good feeling for you about this pregnancy. I can only imagine how scary it must be for you around the time of your losses. I'm so happy for you your cervix is doing well so far. Will they keep monitoring it as you go along?

Tcinks, so glad your scan went well today! I have a really good feeling for you about this pregnancy. I can only imagine how scary it must be for you around the time of your losses. I'm so happy for you your cervix is doing well so far. Will they keep monitoring it as you go along?

Thank you. They will checkly weekly until week 24. If it continues to shorten in the next couple of weeks, it is likely they will hospitalize me until baby is born. Or until I reach a good gestation to go back home.

Fantastic news Tcinks! I'm glad your scan went so well! I'll be keeping you and baby in my prayers that things continue to go well so you wont need to be hospitalized early :hugs:

So delighted for you tcinks!!! I'm thankful they are checking you again and will take such good care of you if they need to :) and way to be strong and stick to your team yellow goal.

Is anyone else having anxiety creep in about their pregnancies? I don't know why, but I have my 20 week anatomy scan in 3 weeks and can't shake the feeling that they are going to find out something is wrong with the baby. I'm 16+5 and I still haven't announced to anyone outside of my two best friends, parents, and in laws because I'm afraid something will go wrong which is silly because I'm showing and have had two strangers ask if I'm pregnant and I know that things will most likely be fine...I just can't internalize it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->