July 2017 Rainbows (13 Rainbows-4 pink -1 blue- 2 yellow- 2 angels)

Aww Sil she's perfect! Welcome sweet Sylvie!

Congrats Gagrl, good luck car shopping too :)

Today's appointment I'm 4cm dilated and 90% effaced so my midwife stripped my membranes. She showed me her glove (ew) and it was all mucusy and pink so she she said that was great. 6ish hours later I had more bloody show but it's since stopped. Some period cramps have come and gone and light bh here and there but nothing exciting yet.

Wow sounds like you're close dragon! I had a ton of BH last night some were just 5 min apart, but nothing painful and not consistent. Didn't stop until I went to bed. I have my appointment in the morning. Hoping for some progress this time.

How is everyone doing?? Any more babies yet?

Sylvie is 17 days old today. Time is flying. I'm so excited to have my rainbow here and with us. I'm trying my best to not let my anxiety about SIDS take over. It feels like right after I get over the anxiety of pregnancy, this has kicked in. I'm considering mentioning it to my doctor at my 6 week checkup if the feelings don't calm down.

Here is a new photo of her and a photo of her with her two big brothers :cloud9:

Attachments

• IMG_5347.jpg
    IMG_5347.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_5702.jpg
    IMG_5702.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 5
Charlie Joan was born by induction at 41+4 on 7/22/17 at 7lbs 8oz and 17" long. She is just the best baby ever, and we are absolutely smitten. I love being a momma!!!

IMG_4782.jpgIMG_4786.jpg

Congrats leson! She's beautiful. Congrats to you as well sil!

I'm sorry I dropped off the face of the earth around here. Just had a very busy pregnancy. My baby girl decided to come early at 35+5 on June 24th. My water broke that morning unexpectedly (just like it did with my first pregnancy but that was at 37 weeks), and she was born 8 hours later. Got my unmedicated vbac :)

Hope everyone here is well <3

Sorry I forgot to update this thread.. I went into labor on my own on 7/20/17, the day after my EDD. I delivered my beautiful Peyton after 13 hours of labor and 25 minutes of pushing at 1:34am on 7/21/17. She was 6lb 10oz and 19 inches long. She spent four days in the NICU due to high temperature at birth and jaundice but now she's home and happy and healthy. Looking at her is like looking at my heart beating outside of my body and I love being this little peanuts mother.

Attachments

• IMG_0848.jpg
    IMG_0848.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0853.jpg
    IMG_0853.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members