July 2018 test thread. Firecrackers!

Rainbobby18

Reaction score
I thought I would start the July thread. Let me know what date and I'll start adding you.

July 1st
Shorty88
July 2nd
Pinkee
July 3rd
Lenorajoy
July 4th
Elmum
Kelwar
July 5th
July 6th
July 7th
July 8th
July 9th
July 10th
Fullerwait
Dream143r
July 11th
July 12th
July 13th
Bre1990
July 14th
July 15th
July 16th
July 17th
July 18th
July 19th
July 20th
July 21st
July 22nd
July 23rd
July 24th
July 25th
July 26th
July 27th
July 28th
July 29th
July 30th
July 31st

TBD:
Amantila
Busytulip
Marvstee
Mrsharper1

Hello! Can you put me down as tbd? Hoping I’ll have a short enough cycle to test in July!

Hey can I be put down for the 1st of July?

Hi!
Can you put me down for July 10th .. .
In case I get my AF soon. . . still waiting.
Thank you! :)

Put me down for the 3rd! Really hoping this will be our month.

Good morning! Hoping for a firecracker BFP on July 4th! Please add me. Thanks! :hugs:

Hi can you put me down as TBD as well?

Sending loads of sticky dust to everyone :dust:

Curious where you're each at in your current cycle and what you may be doing to encourage/support a healthy pregnancy?

Hey busy! I’m counting myself as cd5. This cycle has been just weird. I’m pretty sure I o’d last cycle, but AF started out with a glob of blood, then nothing but a bit of spotting when I wipe for several hours. Medium-heavy flow of red blood for about 24 hours, then back to spotting. I’ve been spotting brown and pink since Wednesday evening now. I’ve never had a cycle like this before! I was expecting AF Thursday (I started 2 days early) and tested bfn yesterday, so I guess we’ll see. I’ll test again with fmu tomorrow just to be sure, but if I get bfn again I’ll probably stop testing.

Hey ladies! I'll get this thread updated. I've been busy with work and had time to get online today! Fx for bfps.

Follicle scan June 15th, so hopefully will trigger will be a few days following.

Lenora - I'm CD6!

Busy- this cycle I take CoQ10, Prenatal and Cod Liver oil gelcaps. I am also on Femara to ovulate as I do not O on my own.

:flower:

Good Luck to us all

Please put me down for July 10th. Not expecting much this cycle. We're kind of just going through the motions until our next iui cycle in July but who knows.

CD 4 for me. Light flow last two days.
To support a healthy pregnancy,
I am taking a prenatal, folic acid and vitex once a day. Pregnitude twice a day, this cycle.

Can you put me down for TBD
Currently spotting, i'll count tomorrow as CD1.
Started in march with femara & pregnyl so ovulation (& testing) will depend on how well it goes this month.

Good luck to all of you :flower:

Currently i'm using wheat germ oil capsules for a thicker uterine lining (& hopefully a successful implantation soon!) & gynositol (combination of folic acid and inositol).

I hope that it’s okay that I join you guys! I’m feeling really positive for this month after finally ovulating for the first time this past cycle. Fx this is it for us! Can you put me down as tbd? I just started provera to induce a period, then I’ll take clomid and continue metformin. The doctor doubled my dosage so really feeling hopeful!
Baby dust to you all!

Took last femara last night, and I sure do have a headache this morning.

Anyone cutting down or out caffeine? I plan on cutting mine out after today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->