July 2018 test thread. Firecrackers!

Took last femara last night, and I sure do have a headache this morning.

Anyone cutting down or out caffeine? I plan on cutting mine out after today.

Yes, I pretty much only drink decaf right now. I’ve gotten used to it, but it made me super sleepy at first.

How confusing lenora :( I'm sorry that AF threw you a curveball.

Thank you rainbobby for starting this thread and keeping everything updated on the front page

Pinkee I had to research quickly the benefits of CoQ10. Wishing you so much luck this cycle for some beautiful follies!
I'm cutting down on caffeine, if I cut it out completely I end up with horrid migraines

Elmum have you looked at taking folate vs. folic acid?
I made the switch a few years ago after someone had me look into it. :)

Hubby and I weren't super hopeful for this month because we didn't think we'd be able to time things right, but things worked out and he didn't need to work out of town during our fertile time....so I'm actually in TWW now and going absolutely mad.

I'm trying to stay on top of this thread if I missed anyone please let me know?

Looks like you've only missed 1- Pinkee for the 2nd
It's not an easy thing to keep up with, you're doing brilliantly rainbobby <3

FX busy! And for everyone else, too!

I had cramping yesterday and today added in sore boobs, being famished, and heartburn. CALM DOWN HORMONES! Is there a chance there might be something other than pregnancy going on here? Or does it sound like possible ectopic due to all of the symptoms and negative tests? OR is this possibly just normal first few cycles postpartum craziness?

CD3 and got my lab results back from this morning
Starting Femara 7.5 mg today CD3 - CD7 & follicle scan June 21st

FXd & good luck everyone :flower:

No, but, I will look into it! Thanks for the tip!

How confusing lenora :( I'm sorry that AF threw you a curveball.

Thank you rainbobby for starting this thread and keeping everything updated on the front page

Pinkee I had to research quickly the benefits of CoQ10. Wishing you so much luck this cycle for some beautiful follies!
I'm cutting down on caffeine, if I cut it out completely I end up with horrid migraines

Elmum have you looked at taking folate vs. folic acid?
I made the switch a few years ago after someone had me look into it. :)

Hubby and I weren't super hopeful for this month because we didn't think we'd be able to time things right, but things worked out and he didn't need to work out of town during our fertile time....so I'm actually in TWW now and going absolutely mad.

July 13th... whoops I did not set up my vacation on a good weekend if AF shows.. hopefully I get that BFP ;)

I'm ovulating at the min, is it when you get a neg ovulation teat you start as 1 DPO?

This is my first time tracking my cycle my other two pregnancy where just NTNP

I count the first negative Ovulation test after the positives CD1 depending on if I’ve had other signs that i did ovulate, like twinges of pain etc.

Trying to stay on top of this thread as best as I can. How is everyone doing?

Hey Rain it's hard to stay on top of threads huh.
I'm not temping this time around. I'm just feeling a little depressed, my SIL is pregnant with #4 I'm happy for her but still just upset with how long it took us to finally have one and lost it. Im worried shes gonna announce her pregnancy today during the fathers day parade to my FIL hoping I can handle it if she does..Think I'm gonna slowly ease off of trying again and just get back to the point that I may be child free :/.

Hi all,

AF got me this morning 2 days early. I'm joining the July firecrackers thread. Best of luck to everyone <3 I'll be testing 15th July.

Finally had ewcm last night and dtd! If I have any cm today it&#8217;s watery with a bit of creamy, so :shrug:. FX! Opks are still about the same and still negative.

So Friday I had a scan and it didn't look so well, I was really disappointed to hear at CD12 I had a single follicle on my right ovary that was only 9mm
and my left ovary a single follicle that was 11 mm.

Just not good numbers. the previous cycle I had a 16mm by this time and still didn't get a bfp. So I went on vacation and upped my water intake to 80 ounces. Today at cd15 My 9mm follicle did not budge, it is still 9mm. But my left ovary has a lot of activity, I think I counted 4 Follicles but two were maturing at 14mm. Still not out of the woods but it is something!

IUI is still a go. We are tentatively planning Trigger on Friday night, IUI for Sunday... unless I get a positive opk then I will trigger and call them for IUI for the following day.

FX!

Ah Pinkee everything crossed for you :dust:

Lenora, cheers to well timed BD
Welcome Bluemoon, sorry about AF

Bre :hugs:

Can you put me down for the 21st please af is due any day and with my bbt I'm out for june. Roll on cd1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->