July 2018 test thread. Firecrackers!

Just checking in with you, ladies.
Fx we all catch that egg this month!
I O’ed later than past several cycles- looks like today or yesterday. Will wait to confirm with temp shift. I know my DH is looking forward to a little break from BDing. Lol

Still waiting on a surge on opks and bding every chance we get. As of yesterday I was still having fertile cm, so hopefully in the next day or two I will get that surge.

This is the longest TWW ever!!! Not helping that today is the longest day of the year. Roll on next Saturday

Just here to follow along. I'll be checking in every once in a while but I won't have a July test date since OH is going to be away my entire fertile week in July. I'll still be temping and using OPKs just to check in on my cycle and all that.

Lots of :dust: for everyone!

Hi! AF came today, can you please put me down for July 18th?

I'll catch up on the thread later, but I see some familiar faces already. This will be my 4th cycle TTC.

Lots of baby dust to all of us!

Hi all checking in to see how everyone’s doing.

Bre so sorry just read the whole pregnancy announcement from your SIL hope you’re feeling better by now.. it sure is hard to handle sometimes and those announcements are the hardest to cope with happy for them but you want it so much for yourself too..

Pinkee how is everything going with the follicles? Hoping everything is growing :)

Had my first follicle scan for this cycle today cd 11
One 12 mm on the right side and one 13 and 14 on the left. Next ultrasound Sunday morning FX for some growth but I’m not really worried. Previous three cycles with femara the follicles were big enough to trigger with Pregnyl just on the third follicle scan so I know now it takes some time each month for them to grow :)

FX and baby dust to all of you

Hi Everyone -
could you put me down for July TBD? I am currently on Letrozole pill #4. This is my first cycle with Letrozole and I have no idea when/if I will ovulate!

Please pop me down testing on 20th July.

Good luck everyone. I really really hope July is our month, this is getting painfully hard. :(

:dust:

FINALLY getting close to o I think! It’s nearly there, so hopefully tomorrow’s test will be positive! I only have one test left, so I guess if it isn’t I just hope for the best. It’s not like there’s anything I can do if I don’t ovulate anyway and no BBT yet, so no way to confirm o even if I do have a surge.

How is everyone else holding up? FX for everyone for some July bfps!

I'm doing well. Just not temping this month. But definitely getting close to ovulation by all the ewcm..not feeling well today super tired. Gonna start a diet Monday, watch my calories more and only drink water. Mix in some exercise
. Maybe that will help with ttc and studying for my nclex exam.

Hey all, can you put me down for 19th July please

Laura good luck with your first month of Letrozole. Do you have a follicle scan planned? Hoping it’s working out fine and they found the right mg
for you right away. Keep us updated on how you’re doing and feeling about it.

Lenorajoy FX for a positive OPK and hopefully it will be your lucky month.

Bre hoping you’ll ovulate soon and that your change in lifestyle will have a positive outcome!

I have my second follicle scan tomorrow morning so FX that my follicles have grown

Bre - good luck with diet change and studying! I can imagine how stressful it must be. Fx this will be your month taking a relaxed approach. :dust:

Marvstee - good luck with the scan! I hope you see some good results.

My test this morning was SO CLOSE to positive, so I’m going to say tonight’s would be positive if I had any tests left... so I’ll say tomorrow will be o day finally! Should I test when I would normally expect af or wait two weeks from tomorrow? I’m thinking I may ovulate later now than I did before having my daughter and might just have a shorter lp.

1 week down, 1 more week to test.. longest tww ever

Anyone else experience extremely painful ovulation? My partner and I weren’t even able to get intimate because for 2 days post positive OPK my tummy was swollen, crampy and just absolutely painful. I’m so confused. I hope we did it enough prior to that something sticks

Lenorajoy your lp doesn't tend to vary but maybe a day. So if you normally O CD14 and have 28 day cycle you have 14 day lp. If you were late to O on cd 18 then you should add 14 days and expect a 32 day cycle.

Does that make sense??

Kelwar, no my O pains aren't that bad. If it's that bad then you may need to see your gyno. Could have a cyst??

Marvstee, good luck!!!

Bre good luck this cycle! When is your nclex? Ugh, I do not envy you. It was the only test that made me nauseous. Best of luck on it!

Not here to join yet. I'm testing at end of June so I'll hopefully not need to join. Just wanted to offer some encouragement :)

Hi there :) I'm still in it for June for the time being but I think that will change shortly.... could you please put me down for testing July 30th? Thanks!

Please put me down for a July 4th tester. How awesome would that be!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->