July/August 2023

Congratulations ladies!! I have 3 July babies and they are all fantastic :) it’s such a nice month to be born imo.

Congratulations ladies!! I have 3 July babies and they are all fantastic :) it’s such a nice month to be born imo.
Thanks @Livvy
I have a July baby already (now 6) infanct this baby has the same EDD!
Looks like you are due any day?

I agree, I have an August and July baby too and love that almost every birthday of theirs has been wonderful weather x

MrsLux I have always gone to 41 weeks but that doesn’t stop me from symptom spotting for labor at this point. Lol

How is everyone?
Boobs are still insanely sore. I had this with my first but not my second.
I keep feeling a bit lightheaded/low bloods sugar when I wake up in the morning and need to eat like NOW!

How is everyone?
Boobs are still insanely sore. I had this with my first but not my second.
I keep feeling a bit lightheaded/low bloods sugar when I wake up in the morning and need to eat like NOW!

All good here. Very sore boobies too, constipated and some nausea too... Yay!
I get lightheaded when I get up too quick but other than that all good.
Hope everyone else is doing well. I'm counting down the days to our scan I cannot wait to see this little bean x

Dipping my toes in here :blush: edd would be 27th July will be induced 6th July very nervous going to book a private scan for the 15th Dec xx

Dipping my toes in here :blush: edd would be 27th July will be induced 6th July very nervous going to book a private scan for the 15th Dec xx
Would you like me to add your date? x

Would you like me to add your date? x

Yes please tbh prob best of putting 6th July as i don't even go past 37 weeks I always get induced 3 weeks early as I'm diabetic xx

Took my last ever pregnancy test today and got my 3+ on the Digi \\:D/
So pleased! Everything seems so precious as this is our last time, it's almost like grieving as it'll never happen again x

Thank you! How are you feeling today? I see your lines are darkening up beautifully x

I'm still so crampy but putting down to bean getting snuggly, been feeling sick most day but so so tired and my boobs wow lol yea I'm happy they getting darker :) xx

Ladies I'm panicking I no should take it as I'm pregnant for today but can't help worrying, 14dpo so 4 weeks today done a few tests and I really don't no of see progression :shrug: I have a digi and cb blue I'm going to do tomorrow, but have 1 frer, 2 cb pink 2 wondfo midstream and 1 easy@home ill do the frer and some others sat, but thought easy@home would have been darker tbh :shrug: I've got cramps bad I had night sweats last night which I always get before af aswell :cry: xx

20221117_075358.jpg 20221117_075505.jpg 20221117_075610.jpg 20221117_075825.jpg

Yuk morning sickness is kicking my ass this week! The last few days have been so intense I've literally eaten toast and crackers all day or chips with salt on. It's all I can stand at the moment :sick::sick: haven't actually been sick yet but the nausea and gagging is awful, even thinking of certain foods sets it off!
How's everyone getting on?
We've got our scan in 12 days and I have my first midwife appt on Tuesday which seems a bit early but will be nice to get the ball rolling - will definitely start making this feel real! Haha x

I've had nausea but luckily no sickness!

Looking forward to our early scan next week!

Yuk morning sickness is kicking my ass this week! The last few days have been so intense I've literally eaten toast and crackers all day or chips with salt on. It's all I can stand at the moment :sick::sick: haven't actually been sick yet but the nausea and gagging is awful, even thinking of certain foods sets it off!
How's everyone getting on?
We've got our scan in 12 days and I have my first midwife appt on Tuesday which seems a bit early but will be nice to get the ball rolling - will definitely start making this feel real! Haha x

I'm just poking in and checking on you ladies! I'm so excited for more BFPs and EDDs coming through!

I, too, have the nausea and the GAGGING is something else! I've never experienced anything like it. I've only gotten sick 3 times but I'm taking Doxylamine, B6, and Zofran to combat it and the nausea still breaks through. I feel for you!

I'm just poking in and checking on you ladies! I'm so excited for more BFPs and EDDs coming through!

I, too, have the nausea and the GAGGING is something else! I've never experienced anything like it. I've only gotten sick 3 times but I'm taking Doxylamine, B6, and Zofran to combat it and the nausea still breaks through. I feel for you!
I need something I've been bed bound all day due to sickness. This is so unlike me, I've never been sick throughout pregnancy, always felt sicky but nothing BUT this time is horrendous if I didn't know better I'd say I had a sickness bug except I'm constipated and it doesn't get better the next day x

@angelbump i vote girl :) <3
Sending hugs ladies! The early days are so hard.
So do I ❤️ With my boys I just knew they were boys...I've had no idea this whole time but feeling very different so I'm thinking girl. I'll be thrilled either way so long as this sickness ends soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->