July/August 2023

Wow @tdog what a lovely frer!

And yes I'm UK just never seen those tests, why do they have four sections?

I've been spotting brown and pink discharge when wiping for the last 2 days and had mild cramping so I've had blood drawn today and going back weds to check beta HCG and progesterone levels.
I had spotting with both my boys too and they were perfectly healthy pregnancies but doesn't hurt to be safe hey?

How's everyone else feeling? Nausea for me has dropped a little thank goodness! X

Wow @tdog what a lovely frer!

And yes I'm UK just never seen those tests, why do they have four sections?

I've been spotting brown and pink discharge when wiping for the last 2 days and had mild cramping so I've had blood drawn today and going back weds to check beta HCG and progesterone levels.
I had spotting with both my boys too and they were perfectly healthy pregnancies but doesn't hurt to be safe hey?

How's everyone else feeling? Nausea for me has dropped a little thank goodness! X

T1 = HCG >25
T2 = HCG >100 <300
T3 = HCG >300 <1000
T4 = HCG 1000+

Have you got your beta result from today? Got everything crossed for you and sending love. <3

@angelbump how did you go about getting beta done? I'm wanting mine done but they refusing:cry: xx

I done a opk because why not and look at this pretty xx

20221121_221212.jpg

@angelbump how did you go about getting beta done? I'm wanting mine done but they refusing:cry: xx

I done a opk because why not and look at this pretty xx

View attachment 1112736

Go to EPU, lay it on thick, you don’t feel well, you feel off…. You’ve had some cramps on your left (or right) side and they should* do some betas for you x

The only reason I’ve not bothered with betas this time around is because the tests aren’t giving me any cause for concern and I honestly don’t think I could face going back to EPU after what we went through there a year ago and having to end the pregnancy (ectopic) on the 30th Dec, whilst the world enjoyed the Christmas holidays we had to say goodbye to our much tried for, loved baby because they were in the wrong place. My heart still breaks with what we had to endure and I just can’t bring myself to go back there.

The only reason I’ve not bothered with betas this time around is because the tests aren’t giving me any cause for concern and I honestly don’t think I could face going back to EPU after what we went through there a year ago and having to end the pregnancy (ectopic) on the 30th Dec, whilst the world enjoyed the Christmas holidays we had to say goodbye to our much tried for, loved baby because they were in the wrong place. My heart still breaks with what we had to endure and I just can’t bring myself to go back there.

So sorry you went throught that, in a way its the reason I don't want to go back to that hospital, I went for a scan in June should have been 10+4 baby measured 7 weeks no heartbeat I was deverstated, they wanted me to wait and let baby go naturally but i couldn't stand knowing my baby was dead inside me, so chose a d&c, I really can't imagine what you went through aswell love so so sorry xx

So sorry you went throught that, in a way its the reason I don't want to go back to that hospital, I went for a scan in June should have been 10+4 baby measured 7 weeks no heartbeat I was deverstated, they wanted me to wait and let baby go naturally but i couldn't stand knowing my baby was dead inside me, so chose a d&c, I really can't imagine what you went through aswell love so so sorry xx
Bless you, I’m so sorry for your loss xx

@tdog I just called the EPU and said I've been having spotting for 2 days and a few minor cramps and that's what they suggested - she did suggest taking a pregnancy test but I was like lol I'm all out of those! I'm not overly concerned as I've had no bright red blood or clots and it's mostly when wiping but I do have a niggle in the back of head making me worry.
Especially since my symptoms have eased a bit now. Guess I'll just wait and see xx

@tdog I just called the EPU and said I've been having spotting for 2 days and a few minor cramps and that's what they suggested - she did suggest taking a pregnancy test but I was like lol I'm all out of those! I'm not overly concerned as I've had no bright red blood or clots and it's mostly when wiping but I do have a niggle in the back of head making me worry.
Especially since my symptoms have eased a bit now. Guess I'll just wait and see xx

I swear that is EPU’s answer to everything - take a test or the classic “wait two weeks, take a test and if positive come and see us”. I’ve got everything crossed for you lovely, sticky baby dust your way!

I feel like I’m nesting already, I’ve not slept, I’ve scrubbed the bathroom floor, completely cleaned top to toe every cupboard in my kitchen…

19dpo today and line stealer :wohoo: I have 1 frer 1 answer test 1 cb pink 1 them wondfo midstream 1 easy@home 1 of them with the 4 lines and 3 moreisons tests left xx

20221122_074542.jpg

Just had a call from epu and test results are great. HCG is well over 15,000 and progesterone is nice and high too she said. They've booked a scan for 1st December but it's the day after our private so not sure whether to cancel one or try and move private sooner?
I have my booking appt today too so fingers crossed all remains well lol :D

Just had a call from epu and test results are great. HCG is well over 15,000 and progesterone is nice and high too she said. They've booked a scan for 1st December but it's the day after our private so not sure whether to cancel one or try and move private sooner?
I have my booking appt today too so fingers crossed all remains well lol :D

That's fantastic news can always see if the private has earlier xx

I haven't heard from midwives for booking yet. I had to register online and I wasn't convinced my info had gone through! I may ring them but I don't want them to think I'm chasing!

I haven't heard from midwives for booking yet. I had to register online and I wasn't convinced my info had gone through! I may ring them but I don't want them to think I'm chasing!

Beat thing to do sometimes I've filled out all my forms but because I'm in a different town they may not accept me last time in May they messed me about xx

4+6 today. Feel like I’m going to come on my period. Feeling sad :-(

That’s amazing news @angelbump! I’d try and move the private one a little sooner.

@Newbie87, I’ve felt that since I found out on/off. If you’ve got your :bfp:, I’d say it’s normally your uterus expanding for the pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->