July babies...what's your symptoms?

Teri7489

Proud mummy
Reaction score
I'm about 6 weeks, EDD by period is July 12th but need to wait for scan. Just wondering what others around the same date are experiencing.

This is my 3rs baby and up till now just had sore boobs. As of Sunday I've had consant nausea (vomited a few times), headaches from hell and awful acne. Plus I look like I'm ready to have this baby due to bloating.

The joys of pregnancy

I just found out this morning with a pretty dark BFP on FRER and I’ve had on and off period type cramps and some slight nausea. I didn’t think much of it at first because I thought I was nauseous because of being anxious at work. I also thought I might have been ovulating because of cramps and sore breasts (super erratic cycles). But after 4 years of trying and finally just accepting I might not have kids, I thought it was anything but pregnancy! Go figure.

I'm about 6 weeks, EDD by period is July 12th but need to wait for scan. Just wondering what others around the same date are experiencing.

This is my 3rs baby and up till now just had sore boobs. As of Sunday I've had consant nausea (vomited a few times), headaches from hell and awful acne. Plus I look like I'm ready to have this baby due to bloating.

The joys of pregnancy

I just found out this morning with a pretty dark BFP on FRER and I’ve had on and off period type cramps and some slight nausea. I didn’t think much of it at first because I thought I was nauseous because of being anxious at work. I also thought I might have been ovulating because of cramps and sore breasts (super erratic cycles). But after 4 years of trying and finally just accepting I might not have kids, I thought it was anything but pregnancy! Go figure.

Congratulations!! What a lovely surprise ☺ not so good with the nausea but hopefully it won't last too long. x

This is my 3rs baby and up till now just had sore boobs. As of Sunday I've had consant nausea (vomited a few tiumes), headaches from hell and awful acne. Plus I look like I'm ready to have this baby due to bloating.

The joys of pregnancy

Hi,
Im 6 weeks today, and my EDD is 17 July. Ive been having realy sore boobs and painful nipples since I found out I was pregnant at around 4 weeks. Since last Friday, sore boobs has gone and nipples are not painful.
Only symptoms are occasional backache, cramps and sometimes nausea.
(DH says he notices I have nausea the mornings after we had sex the night before):haha::haha::haha:
Congrats on your BFP.

I found out at 10 dpo by just taking a random test now I'm 14 dpo and nothing yet. All previous babies I took a test because I had morning sickness so early on so I'm hoping maybe I can avoid it this time lol im not one to just have it for the 1st trimester, I get it all day long every day until I deliver :/

I found out at 10 dpo by just taking a random test now I'm 14 dpo and nothing yet. All previous babies I took a test because I had morning sickness so early on so I'm hoping maybe I can avoid it this time lol im not one to just have it for the 1st trimester, I get it all day long every day until I deliver :/
That's brutal. To have morning sickness aĺl the time until delivery. I can't imagine. With my first it was similar to this one. I sailed through first trimester like a star. Only mild fatigue at times. By 13 weeks I couldnt stand the smell of strong perfume and I started spitting like a camel everyday.

FIngers crossed it doesn't happen again. I had it my entire pregnancy with my first, alongside awful heart burn. With my son is had it just one day but heart burn was worse. I'm hoping it doesn't do the same this time. rennie and peppermint sweets at the ready in case.

Conrats to everyone on their bubs!

That's brutal. To have morning sickness aĺl the time until delivery. I can't imagine. With my first it was similar to this one. I sailed through first trimester like a star. Only mild fatigue at times. By 13 weeks I couldnt stand the smell of strong perfume and I started spitting like a camel everyday.
Oh it was the worst! To this day 7 years after having my oldest I can't eat and drink certain things and the next two babies just added things to that list also!

FIngers crossed it doesn't happen again. I had it my entire pregnancy with my first, alongside awful heart burn. With my son is had it just one day but heart burn was worse. I'm hoping it doesn't do the same this time. rennie and peppermint sweets at the ready in case.

Conrats to everyone on their bubs!
Heartburn made my sickness do much worse! I would wake up every night vomiting from heartburn

I'm only 4+1, but I've had symptoms since before I got my bfp. Metallic taste in my mouth since 10dpo, sore breasts and nips from same, slight food aversions and nausea too. Oh and from about 12 DPO fatigue so bad that I've needed naps and hated morning's!

Im at about 6 weeks with EDD July 18.
My first.
I am so tired. I’m normally tired but this is TIRED. I just fall asleep all the time.
Tons of food aversions. Only one day of nausea so far. Bloating. Mild cramping in lower abdomen.
But, OH MY GOD MY BOOBS. They are so painful every time I move. It is awful.

Also, I’m so cold all the time. I can’t get warm. We haven’t touched the thermostat in our house and I’ll get up to brush my teeth in the evening and I just start shivering violently. Just always cold. It’s going to be a long winter if this keeps up.

Found out week ago we are in total shock been trying since we lost twins 20 months ago doctor sent us for fertility treatment only find out i have fallen naturally had a scan today just check how far as havnt had period since June we are just over 6 weeks saw a lovely heart beat quite nervous but can't wait! Symptoms started couple weeks ago real bad boobs but never dreamed of testing sickness is full on at mo can't keep anything down temp is all over all I want is veg and fruit lol Good luck all xx

The joys of pregnancy

I'm around 6 weeks now with my 11th. I feel sooo sick. I've got my anti sickness wristbands on. But considering I'm trying to hide it for a while, it's not easy!!

Congrats ladies! Not the best time to be experiencing the cold. Nice cosy jammies and a hot water bottle. I spent lots of my last pregnancy in the bath for that reason but I don't have one anymore

A nap sounds good right about now! If only we could all just relax all day and not feel sick lol

Wow, what a special time for your baby myers! Congrats!! Hope your sickness passes soon and you can enjoy your pregnancy.

Sam, wow! 11?? Brave lady ☺ I'm on my third and already wordering how I'll manage lol Fingers crossed your sickness subsides too and you can have a nice pregnancy.

I just had a cracker of a migraine. lasted 2 days and I couldn't eat or drink anything - so now the dehydration headache is killing me! Ice poles and jelly are my comfort just now x

Found out week ago we are in total shock been trying since we lost twins 20 months ago doctor sent us for fertility treatment only find out i have fallen naturally had a scan today just check how far as havnt had period since June we are just over 6 weeks saw a lovely heart beat quite nervous but can't wait! Symptoms started couple weeks ago real bad boobs but never dreamed of testing sickness is full on at mo can't keep anything down temp is all over all I want is veg and fruit lol Good luck all xx

Congrats on the healthy rainbow baby!

I’m due around 21-24th of July I think! No obvious symptoms yet. Just a bit tired and occasional neasea. Last time was so sick (diagnosed with hyperemesis gravidorum) but pretty sure it didn’t kick in properly until around 6 weeks so I’m feeling pretty nervous now - will I be ok? Will I be sick again? I don’t want to be sick for Christmas! Last time I couldn’t eat anything :(

Im due July 10th with number 3. I have had sore boobs from the start, I have been very tired so sleeping a lot and this week has been horrible nausea, feeling like crap. I am craving salty foods too. I have had quite a few spots as well.

Oh that's lovely news for you! congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->