July babies...what's your symptoms?

Update on symptoms
Still no vomiting, mild nausea a times and cramps and stretching like pain in my uterus. Boobs are not sore, but it feels full, tingly and feels like (when ure breastfeeding and milk is flowing through) those who has breastfed might understand.. other than that Im more or less ok for now.

I'm 5 weeks tomorrow, due 28th July.

Mild cramping on and off since before BFP.
More cramping on right side.
Right side of hips ache on and off.
Boobs are sore.
Slight nausea no vomiting.
Feeling tired before 5pm.

Im due mid-July 2019.
The nausea is pretty much always there, minimal appetite and even when i am hungry im full after 3 mouthfuls.
The fatigue has got me goooood, i nap most days and am always tired.
Such a beautiful time haha

Im finding the best foods for me are cheese sandwiches, plain cereals and lemonade!

I'm about 6 weeks, EDD by period is July 12th but need to wait for scan. Just wondering what others around the same date are experiencing.

This is my 3rs baby and up till now just had sore boobs. As of Sunday I've had consant nausea (vomited a few times), headaches from hell and awful acne. Plus I look like I'm ready to have this baby due to bloating.

The joys of pregnancy
My EDD is 13th July :)
My nausea has been pretty bad for about 2 weeks and im always tired.
I get hungry but after a few mouthfuls im so full and feel sick again.
Lemonade is a life saver for me right now!

My symptoms have just suddenly gone?! Skin has cleared up, boobs are back to normal and no more morning sickness. I think this happened with my other two but can't quite remember. Should try to enjoy feeling OK but can't help worry a tiny bit x

My symptoms have just suddenly gone?! Skin has cleared up, boobs are back to normal and no more morning sickness. I think this happened with my other two but can't quite remember. Should try to enjoy feeling OK but can't help worry a tiny bit x

I hear ya. Last pregnancy I was so sick I couldn’t even keep water down some days, I lost a heap of weight and ended up in hospital from dehydration. I’m pretty sure it kicked in around 6 weeks and I’m only just 6 weeks today so there’s still time. I’m trying to enjoy the fact I’m not vomiting (yet) but also can’t help but worry slightly. Even my doctor said there’s a high chance I’ll get it again and gave me a prescription for “when I start vomiting”. But no vomits yet! I know I shouldn’t complain I should be happy!! Such a weird feeling!

I’ve not been feeling normal tho - on and off queasy feeling the past week. Yesterday felt nauseas all day, so tired all day and no appetite. I think if it wasn’t for my last pregnancy I’d be thinking “gosh this morning sickness sucks!” But I know this is only like 10% of what it can be!

Update... I hate my boobs right now. So painful. Only relief is standing in the hot shower.

Weird thing, all my skin basically has peeled off my body in the last two days.

Also, had lots of nausea off and on. I’ve found it is worse if I don’t eat often enough. So going to try and do many small meals rather than my normal meals. Odd things that really help the nausea. Sour patch kids and Salt and Vinegar chips but they have to be very sour. Sour things, who knew?
I can’t stand the sight of meat, though. We went to Costco today and I thought I was going to puke. Had to bust open our bag of apples and eat one because eating helps.

Off to bed at 9:30...I’m exhausted.
Trying to navigate the plan for informing people about it.

6w4d right now and for two weeks I’ve had horrible allergies to the dog and a runny nose. As of the last three days ive noticed major food aversion. Omg. Like things I normally love I can’t stomach. All I wanted yesterday was wonton soup and an egg roll but I also ordered general tso’s bc I always get it and after two bites I couldn’t do it, it was immediately making me sick.
I tried to eat a plain egg this morning and spit out the yolk. Whites were good. Yolk tasted bad to me.
Slight boughts of nausea but no vomitting. Cramps on and off since 10dpo. Much worse around AF (thought it was over since I had 3 days of tests that were identical and one that was lighter at that time (freaked out).
Heavvvy boobs. They are sore too but just feel extra full and heavy.

3rd pregnancy, the moment I got into my 6 weeks the nausea started but something new to report with this pregnancy is the constant feeling of dehydration. I have beeb drinking so much water and have been peeing like crazy too. In the morning I wake up feeling hungover because I only got up twice to get a full glass.

Glad to see we are all glowing

Anyone had/booked appointments yet? Got my first midwife app on the 10th of December

Hey all! I jinxed myself, morning sickness is in full swing now. I wasn’t able to eat anything at all yesterday and I couldn’t sleep last night because I felt so sick. This really is the worst feeling. So miserable!

I had my first early pregnancy blood test last week. It was awful, nearly fainted. Nurse rang two days later and said in low in vitamin d and iron :(I’ve got a follow up appointment this week to go through results properly and then ill referred to my chosen midwife/obstetrician

I just can’t wait till this morning sickness ends and I can actually enjoy being pregnant.

:hi: ladies my symptoms are nausea, boobs sore here and their, I've broke out something bad, got sharp stabbing like pain in my left side when sneeze or move of the couch and the bloating wow, I have a scan booked for Tuesday (I booked it private) let's face it can't wait till 12 weeks to see little bean lol xx

Oh and edd is 25/07/19 xx

:hi: ladies my symptoms are nausea, boobs sore here and their, I've broke out something bad, got sharp stabbing like pain in my left side when sneeze or move of the couch and the bloating wow, I have a scan booked for Tuesday (I booked it private) let's face it can't wait till 12 weeks to see little bean lol xx

Oh and edd is 25/07/19 xx
Good luck for your scan. Let us know how you go. I’m tempted to book one privately too, 12 weeks seems forever away.

Also a bit gross and probably tmi while everyone’s feeling nauseas but I had some Diarrhea last night and again today. I never had this last time - just vomiting - not the other end. I’m not sure if it’s a pregnancy symptom or a side effect from the iron tablets I’m on? Never taken iron before. Or if it means there’s something wrong? Has anyone else had this? I doubt it’s related to something I’ve ate because I’ve eaten very little the last few days just toast and crackers

So yesterday I finally bit the bullet and took two stool softeners and a laxative. Sweet relief!!!! Now I only have exhaustion, nausea, and a constant feeling of dehydration to deal with. How's everyone doing today?

Good luck for your scan. Let us know how you go. I’m tempted to book one privately too, 12 weeks seems forever away.

Also a bit gross and probably tmi while everyone’s feeling nauseas but I had some Diarrhea last night and again today. I never had this last time - just vomiting - not the other end. I’m not sure if it’s a pregnancy symptom or a side effect from the iron tablets I’m on? Never taken iron before. Or if it means there’s something wrong? Has anyone else had this? I doubt it’s related to something I’ve ate because I’ve eaten very little the last few days just toast and crackers

I'll let you all no :) 12 weeks is forever have another 5 weeks to go before then lol yes I've had diarrhea aswell :( sometimes when I go it's like that sometimes not xx

Feeling nauseous today I have a home Doppler I had from my 4th pregnancy and sure I heard baby's heartbeat (not holding my breath that it was lol) I no theirs a lot of things in their that mimic mine but it was 102bpm xx

I'll let you all no :) 12 weeks is forever have another 5 weeks to go before then lol yes I've had diarrhea aswell :( sometimes when I go it's like that sometimes not xx

Feeling nauseous today I have a home Doppler I had from my 4th pregnancy and sure I heard baby's heartbeat (not holding my breath that it was lol) I no theirs a lot of things in their that mimic mine but it was 102bpm xx

Awww I really want to hear a heart beat for reassurance! I hope that’s what you were hearing and you can hear it clearly on scan

Awww I really want to hear a heart beat for reassurance! I hope that’s what you were hearing and you can hear it clearly on scan

I hope so but read could be other things aswell hopefully I'll see on scan :) I keep having a listen in just to see lol xx

My 5 year old 'knows' I'm pregnant?!

She lover putting cream on my hands and tummy so was doing that last night. She then lay down on me and came out with "mummy there's a baby in there" I asked why she said that and her reply was "because your tummy is making one"

We haven't mentioned anything in front of her -so freaky!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->