July babies...what's your symptoms?

My 5 year old 'knows' I'm pregnant?!

She lover putting cream on my hands and tummy so was doing that last night. She then lay down on me and came out with "mummy there's a baby in there" I asked why she said that and her reply was "because your tummy is making one"

We haven't mentioned anything in front of her -so freaky!

My daughter told me there was a baby in my belly when I was pregnant with my son, and we hadn't even told her, and with this pregnancy, my son asked about the baby in my belly and likewise, we have not yet told him!

My daughter told me there was a baby in my belly when I was pregnant with my son, and we hadn't even told her, and with this pregnancy, my son asked about the baby in my belly and likewise, we have not yet told him!

I've read loads of stories now about kids knowing when mum is expecting - even before the parents knew! Did you tell your son or have you left it? I'm trying not to say anything as I want to know everything is OK at scan first

8w1d here. I've been nauseous off and on, but as long as I eat before I get hungry, I'm usually fine. Cramps have been on and off as well. I only have one real aversion...hot dogs. I can't even look at them. I can barely think about them. Everything else seems to be fair game though. I am super hungry all the time. I've started taking snacks to work so I can eat during the day and stay ahead of the nausea. My next scan is on Thursday. I can't wait to see our little bubs. Hope all is well in there.

That's so interesting that your kids knew before you told them. Do you think they've overheard or that when they are young they can just tell?

Somewhat related, but not quite, my cat has known I was pregnant since my FET transfer. She usually sleeps on the floor in my room and has for years. The only time she used to get in the bed was in the mornings to walk across us and wake us up to give her food. But after the transfer, she's taken to laying across my abdomen/pelvis area or right next to my hip. She's done this every night since the transfer. She usually sleeps for a bit on the floor, then moves to be next to the baby. I think it's adorable.

:hi: ladies quick update had scan and everything fine saw heartbeat didn't hear it tho, also measuring 6 weeks instead of the 7 I thought I was, she also noticed a intramural fibroid:shrug: googled it and can't see much on it so don't no but see more when have 12 week dating scan xx

Oh anyone no about ramzi theory? This was done abdominal just imcase anyone does lol xx

Screenshot_20181204-200005_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181204-200021_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181204-200030_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181204-200042_Gallery.jpg

Yay for heartbeat! Never heard of that fibroid or theory sorry

:hi: ladies quick update had scan and everything fine saw heartbeat didn't hear it tho, also measuring 6 weeks instead of the 7 I thought I was, she also noticed a intramural fibroid:shrug: googled it and can't see much on it so don't no but see more when have 12 week dating scan xx

Oh anyone no about ramzi theory? This was done abdominal just imcase anyone does lol xx

View attachment 1049788 View attachment 1049790 View attachment 1049792 View attachment 1049794

Congrats on scan. I had intramural fibroids in my last pregnancy. They found a large one at 12 week scan but it then stopped growing and caused no problems. Sorry can’t help with Ramzi as have no idea x

Congrats on scan. I had intramural fibroids in my last pregnancy. They found a large one at 12 week scan but it then stopped growing and caused no problems. Sorry can’t help with Ramzi as have no idea x

Thank you hunni I'm hoping this stops growing aswell xx

I've read loads of stories now about kids knowing when mum is expecting - even before the parents knew! Did you tell your son or have you left it? I'm trying not to say anything as I want to know everything is OK at scan first

My ten year old daughter knows, but she also knows not to tell the other kids. My son is to young to keep the secret so he doesn't know yet, probably will tell him around 10 or 12 weeks!

Lovely scan pictures tdog! Sorry can't help with your questions but hoping everything is all good at next scan.

Alexas mommy - that's nice she knows ☺ my 5 year old would tell everyone so not saying a word to her. Have noticed my 3 year old being VERY clingy. Maybe just a coincidence but maybe he senses something different too. Who knows

Lovely updates everyone. Hoping as we get nearer to 12 weeks we all feel a bit better

I might be about mad but booked another scan for couple weeks again, the day before dd birth so do a baby reveal for them aswell:) xx

She lover putting cream on my hands and tummy so was doing that last night. She then lay down on me and came out with "mummy there's a baby in there" I asked why she said that and her reply was "because your tummy is making one"

This happened to me today. I was having some cramps and pulling pains, holding my tummy and moaning a little. DS saw me and asked whats wrong, which I replied I dont know, just having some pains....he said.." I know whats wrong. You have a baby growing in your tummy thats why". ..
I was in shock, and made me think of you...:D:D:D

awww how sweet jujusflo! They are so tuned in its scary but adorable. Did you confirm to him?

Not mad at all tdog, I don't like having extra scans as I'm worried I'll find out the sex. Love the surprise on the day. My sister on the other hand got a scan to find out so everyone is different

Sorry, if u see empty replies, phone is giving me problems. No, I didn't confirm yet, as Im only 8 weeks. I want to tell him by 12 weeks after new year. So he wont have to wait long to see the bump.
But he was so convinced I was pregnant that I didnt deny it either. I dont want to lie to him.
So I just changed the topic. :):)

View attachment 1049788 View attachment 1049790 View attachment 1049792 View attachment 1049794
I think from what I know it is most likely a boy as in the picture it's on the left but if you were to flip it for abdo scan it is actually the right! Right means boy, left means girl. I got a boy looking scan too which will mean my 4th little dude. Good luck xx

I think from what I know it is most likely a boy as in the picture it's on the left but if you were to flip it for abdo scan it is actually the right! Right means boy, left means girl. I got a boy looking scan too which will mean my 4th little dude. Good luck xx

We were doing the gender sway for girl I no nothing is 100% but I heard so much good about it, this will be our fourth boy aswell if this is the case lol xx

We were doing the gender sway for girl I no nothing is 100% but I heard so much good about it, this will be our fourth boy aswell if this is the case lol xx

I doubt you can tell anything about gender from the scan yet. I hope you get your girl.

I’ve got an early dating scan next week now. Excited and nervous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->