July babies...what's your symptoms?

I'm so nervous for my scan. I've had different symptoms which are reasurring but I can't shake the worry that something will be wrong. Going to be a long 4 days!

My next scan is tomorrow...and I’m trying not to worry and be positive. Hopefully everything is still going well and bubs is growing on track.

:hi: ladies just checking with you all :) hope you all had an amazing Xmas and happy New year (sorry days late) I've been so nauseous lately my boobs feel so heavy and I'm getting really bad cramping but I'm sure that just growing xx

Scan was amazing! Bubs was moving all around and looked like an actual baby this time. :cloud9: They texted scan pics to me and they are precious. I’ll upload one when I get a chance. 12 weeks! I had started to think I would never make it here, but I’m eternally thankful that I have. On to the next milestone!

Scan was amazing! Bubs was moving all around and looked like an actual baby this time. :cloud9: They texted scan pics to me and they are precious. I’ll upload one when I get a chance. 12 weeks! I had started to think I would never make it here, but I’m eternally thankful that I have. On to the next milestone!
Such amazing news! I love the 12 week scan, can’t wait for mine either. Congratulations :)

Amazing news hunni :) 12 weeks already time Flys I'm nearly 11 weeks tomorrow can't wait to see your scan photos :) xx

Had my scan this morning and measuring exactly as thought. Im 13+1 now so due July 12th. All OK with baby but I've been classed as high risk as my son was apparently too small (4th centile) when he was born. Been told to take 75mg of aspirin until birth and to get growth scan at 28 weeks. Anyone else had this?

DSC_0080.JPG

Had my scan this morning and measuring exactly as thought. Im 13+1 now so due July 12th. All OK with baby but I've been classed as high risk as my son was apparently too small (4th centile) when he was born. Been told to take 75mg of aspirin until birth and to get growth scan at 28 weeks. Anyone else had this?

View attachment 1052199

Awww love the scan photo hun :), I have to take aspirin and have regular growth scans but that's due to diabetes as babies tend to be big, but my last baby was small well smaller than what the others were lol, but never been high risk for one been small from previous pregnancy mine were 5lb 8.5oz, 7lb 3.5oz 6lb 9oz and 5lb 8oz all born before 37 weeks I think they just like to worry us tbh xx

Thank you.

Mw said that second babies should be bigger than the first. Know idea why! He was 11oz smaller then my daughter and at 11 days early (her being 4 late) I don't see the issue. Strange. Glad to see it's not actually a big issue, makes me feel better.

Thank you.

Mw said that second babies should be bigger than the first. Know idea why! He was 11oz smaller then my daughter and at 11 days early (her being 4 late) I don't see the issue. Strange. Glad to see it's not actually a big issue, makes me feel better.

I've heard tho from my mw that they giving everyone the aspirin now from 12 weeks to reduce the risk of pre-eclampsia xx

I'm loving all these scan photos :) xx

Guess what guys - we got our early genetics testing back and we were low risk for everything! Plus we found out bubs gender.....

:pink::pink::pink::pink:

:yipee:
:happydance:
:cloud9:

Samantha- A girl!! How wonderful! :cloud9:

I think I’m having a boy. I’ve been convinced since pretty early on that it’s a boy. No idea why though. I’d love a girl too. I’ll just take a healthy baby of either sex really. It will be interesting to see what we are having....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->