July babies...what's your symptoms?

Can anyone say morning sickness? With dd it didn’t come on til 10 weeks. This one 6.5! My whole dinner came back up tonight. My dh said my breath has been bad but I’ve been brushing like crazy. Then after the episode tonight he looked at me and was like ohhh that’s what it is. How embarrassing.

feeling exhausted, thirsty and lethargic.
those are my symptoms recently. its annoying, I'm trying to do some house cleaning before Christmas and I have to rest every so often, I'm breathless and exhausted.
But as long as bubble is fine, I try to suck it up

feeling exhausted, thirsty and lethargic.
those are my symptoms recently. its annoying, I'm trying to do some house cleaning before Christmas and I have to rest every so often, I'm breathless and exhausted.
But as long as bubble is fine, I try to suck it up

Yes! This is me too. Glad I'm not alone. I'm just tired all the time. I get home from work and pass out for hours then wake up and go to bed. Nothing is getting done and I barely have the energy to make the effort...

Yes! This is me too. Glad I'm not alone. I'm just tired all the time. I get home from work and pass out for hours then wake up and go to bed. Nothing is getting done and I barely have the energy to make the effort...
It will get better, a couple more weeks to go.
I can't imagine what it must feel like to have this lack of energy, the tiredness, plus constant nausea, vomiting and all the pregnancy symptoms all in one package. I didn't experience it in my first pregnancy and nor this one.
Big hugs for whoever is going through very bad symptoms and having to go to work everyday and take care of the house and kids. You will get through it. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Got my first midwife appointment today. Eek! Makes it all seem real now. Should get my scan date through soon too, although with Christmas coming up it might be later than I'd like. Regardless, I'm excited!

I’m about 8 weeks and felt a bit of stretching last night in the lower abdomen and for the first time this morning after fmu i was lying on my back and could feel a firm small area above my pubic bone. :)

Had my first scan. Measuring perfectly and saw heart beat! :)

aww @kneeswrites have you spoken to your gp? maybe be able to help you. Hope you feel better soon!

Lovery hearing about scans! Cannot wait to get mine and see my little peanut.

Throwing up now twice a day. Have a scan tomorrow at 1:30! Should be 8 weeks or 8 weeks and a few days!

Love the scan! What a cute little bean!

This week has been so weird. I haven’t really been nauseous the whole time I’ve been pregnant. This week I was nauseous in the morning and yesterday, I actually threw up. No idea what that’s about...

Anyone else around nine weeks having strongish pulling/cramping during the day?

Saw little bean today! Grew a whole bunch in just 2 weeks. Heard HB! I cried!
182 BPM. ❤️
480EE0F3-4567-44EB-AA4C-8F7757D86768.jpeg 1C5B7BD6-DAF2-424F-A511-8F473142406D.jpeg

Last edited:
Got my scan through for 5th of January. I should be around 13 weeks but will soon see. Gutted it's not before Christmas as wanted to tell everyone then. Oh well!

How's everyone doing?

Got my scan through for 5th of January. I should be around 13 weeks but will soon see. Gutted it's not before Christmas as wanted to tell everyone then. Oh well!

How's everyone doing?

Good luck for your scan. Hope all goes well

Congratulations to those have gotten scans they look great! My nausea has gotten a bit better but it comes and goes. Now I mostly just feel fatigued and have a lot of abdominal stretching pains and stuff. Ironically I was desperate to feel less nauseous but now that I am I have anxiety about something being wrong or something haha >_<

Congratulations to those have gotten scans they look great! My nausea has gotten a bit better but it comes and goes. Now I mostly just feel fatigued and have a lot of abdominal stretching pains and stuff. Ironically I was desperate to feel less nauseous but now that I am I have anxiety about something being wrong or something haha >_<
Enjoy it while you can! Last week I wasnt feeling too bad and then this week has been absolute torture. Struggling to keep anything down. You might find it comes and goes too so enjoy the days you don’t feel too bad

Hi ladies just checking in on everyone :) I'm feeling very nauseous this past week haven't thrown up tho *touches wood* xx

I've been doing pretty well. More nausea than usual this past couple of weeks, but still not bad. The acid reflux has kicked in again, which seems strange since I haven't had an issue with it in weeks. I have a scan coming up on the 2nd and if all is well, We'll start telling people outside of the family. exciting times!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->