July babies...what's your symptoms?

My morning sickness has suddenly come back. Just awful! also been napping every day as SO tired! Hoping it goes away again soon and can feel normal again.

My morning sickness has suddenly come back. Just awful! also been napping every day as SO tired! Hoping it goes away again soon and can feel normal again.

I hear you about the tiredness omg feel I can sleep anywhere right now always need sleep lol, I'm going to tell family and friends at Xmas got the kids t-shirts aswell lol xx

Not so good, hopefully it settles really soon. For now morning sickness has settled but I'm just so tired. I'm napping every day and in bed by 9pm.

Hey all! Hope you all had a good Christmas!

My morning sickness and nausea and fatigue have all gotten better over the past few days! I worried a tonne, of course, but I heard babys heartbeat at the doctor's today. It was between 175&179!!

Hey all! Hope you all had a good Christmas!

My morning sickness and nausea and fatigue have all gotten better over the past few days! I worried a tonne, of course, but I heard babys heartbeat at the doctor's today. It was between 175&179!!

Aw, how beautiful! I heard mine about 8 weeks (because I seriously couldn't wait until 12 weeks at the OB) and it was wonderful and full of relief. I'm glad you're feeling better, I'm about 9 weeks now and I am feeling so much worse, like a walking corpse lol.

Aw, how beautiful! I heard mine about 8 weeks (because I seriously couldn't wait until 12 weeks at the OB) and it was wonderful and full of relief. I'm glad you're feeling better, I'm about 9 weeks now and I am feeling so much worse, like a walking corpse lol.

That's so exciting! Hopefully you'll start feeling a bit better soon though!

Still so sick here! Just horrible and so depressing not having any appetite. I’m taking restivit every night and Ondansetron every day which is helping me survive and keep down little bits of food and fluid but still feeling so yuck and tired. I’ve already lost 5kg and feeling so weak. I just want this to be over!!

I’m creeping closer to 12 weeks and I feel like my symptoms are getting worse instead of better...I’ve been more nauseous, gassy, and I have more acid reflux than ever. It’s not terrible, but it’s not pleasant. Add in the cold I caught and I’ve been feeling a bit rough this past week or two. At least it’s for the best reason that I feel rubbish.

I’m creeping closer to 12 weeks and I feel like my symptoms are getting worse instead of better...I’ve been more nauseous, gassy, and I have more acid reflux than ever. It’s not terrible, but it’s not pleasant. Add in the cold I caught and I’ve been feeling a bit rough this past week or two. At least it’s for the best reason that I feel rubbish.

It’s funny they say morning sickness usually eases around 12 weeks. I remember with my last pregnancy counting down to 12 weeks and then crying when it didn’t get any better. I didn’t even SRART feeling better until 18 weeks last time but hopefully it’s not as long this time round.

I hope you feel better soon - just makes the pregnancy so much more enjoyable if you’re not feeling rubbish.

You’re right tho, it’s a good reason to feel so sick :)

Poor ladies! The tiredness and reflux is annoying but feeling sick is the worst! I was sick every day from when I found out until I gave birth with my daughter. Not enough to be hospitalised but it was awful. This time is coming and going.

Anyone got scan soon? I'm patiently waiting for mine as 2 days after my daughter goes back to school. Don't want to wish that time away x

Sorry to hear that you ladies are still feeling so sick!

Is anyone else having hip pain? My hips are keeping me up at night even if I'm not laying directly on them, they still ache :(

Sorry to hear that you ladies are still feeling so sick!

Is anyone else having hip pain? My hips are keeping me up at night even if I'm not laying directly on them, they still ache :(

Yes! My hips are starting to bother me at night. One more than the other though. And I’m starting to have leg pains too...

No more scans booked yet but I had a genetics blood test yesterday. I should get the results next week hopefully. It can tell you the sex of the baby too. I’m excited but also nervous to find out!

Yes! My hips are starting to bother me at night. One more than the other though. And I’m starting to have leg pains too...
I have one hip that is more achy as well. No leg pain yet though I'm am sure it will come !

No more scans booked yet but I had a genetics blood test yesterday. I should get the results next week hopefully. It can tell you the sex of the baby too. I’m excited but also nervous to find out!
How exciting that you'll know the sex soon!

That's amazing! I'm staying team yellow as I like the surprise but a little bit of me wants to find out this time

That is exciting! Do you have a feeling about what you might have?

That is exciting! Do you have a feeling about what you might have?

I’m hoping for a girl but have a feeling it’s another boy. I was excited to find out but now I’m getting nervous haha maybe I should keep it a surprise. I doubt I’d be able to wait another 29 weeks tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->