July Babies!

biliboi2

Reaction score
Anyone want to join? I got bfp yesterday at 15dpo. Symptoms started yest afternoon with a bang - stretching, cramping, pressure.

Anyone else?

List of July bump buddies and EDD:

Spidey 1st
Pitty 2nd
mlyn26 3rd
Wifey29 4th
albs 4th :blue:
Biliboi2 5th :blue:
MrsButterfly 5th
Nitengale 6th
ozzi 6th
readyOrnot 8th
sapphire1 8th
Keebs 9th :yellow:
Razorhips 8th :blue
Rocky1215 10th
Angieloo 11th
hopeforamirac 11th
beanhunter 9th :yellow:
Peacelikeariv 12th :pink:
SLCMommy 13th
InVivoVeritas 13th :yellow:
Hel_5 13th :yellow:
bluberrymufin 14th
Bug222 14th
CloverMouse 14th
bunnikins 15th :pink:
hayden23 15th
Viking 15 15th
Peters Pooky 15th :pink:
Overcomer79 16th :pink:
Ann89 17th :pink:
majm1241 20th :pink:
Frisbeemama12 25th :pink:
Try4girl 27th :yellow:
Siegal 30th
Canada8 :pink:
Sammyclaire. :pink:

As 12 weeks will be round about Xmas time, I think we are going to tell people by putting a surprise message on a Xmas card. I found this online - it can be personalised:

https://www.ido-personalise.co.uk/c...ods&id=667506&p_id=6353&path=12_558&wpath=110

Congrats on being preggo!!! And ya i thought about putting a scan pic in cards for christmas

Hey I'm due 4th of July congrats everyone !! I'm extremely happy today had two mcs this year :-( with both of those my test line was always faint never got darker but today 17 dpo I done another test with fmu and got the darkest line so so happy :-D now praying for a sticky bean this time xx

Hi all,

I'm due 4th July too! It took us 25 months and a round of IVF to get this baby. I'm terrified that something will go wrong, but very excited that we finally have a real chance of bringing a baby home!

It's so exciting but bloody nerve racking isn't it lol how are you all feeling? Xx

Hi all,
wondering if I can join? Im due 2nd July with 1st bub, no symptoms yet, had one scanalready the little sac is where it should be, nother scan on the 14th Nov, hoping to hear a heartbeat...

Whoo July Babies, still can't believe im pregnant ive done about 8 tests and a clearblue and i still don't believe!! 21 months of negatives so i suppose it's normal to feel like this lol.
Im due July, doc said the 6th but i got the 4th. Not really any symptoms sore boobies and was sick yesterday loads but other than that im OK. Congrats to everyone who got their BFP this month :) xxx

I have been having lots of AF type cramps and pressure. It's wierd!

Same I had terrible cramPing from about 6 dpo till 13 dpo not to bad now tho scared me half to death to start with xx

Yah, I had some too but they went away, I don't feel much of anything yet, but it's early.
xoxo:hugs:

MEEEE. I'm 18DPO and tested twice this morning. Both positive. I should be due 4th July.

I've had sharp stabbing type pains all day and felt a bit like I have no energy what so ever. Thats it though. SO shocked! After 8 months TTC. :)

Does anyone know why CB digital test would say 2-3 weeks and not 1-2 weeks. I ovulated on 12th October. Is this right to show 2-3 weeks pregnant??

Congratulations to all of you ladies! I'd love a glass of wine to celebrate! XX

hi ladies :wave: If everything goes to plan I'm due July 1st. It took me 14 months of TTC since I have a short luteal phase. Once I get my blood results back on Monday I'll add a ticker- I don't want to jinx it :lol:

MEEEE. I'm 18DPO and tested twice this morning. Both positive. I should be due 4th July.

I've had sharp stabbing type pains all day and felt a bit like I have no energy what so ever. Thats it though. SO shocked! After 8 months TTC. :)

Does anyone know why CB digital test would say 2-3 weeks and not 1-2 weeks. I ovulated on 12th October. Is this right to show 2-3 weeks pregnant??

Congratulations to all of you ladies! I'd love a glass of wine to celebrate! XX

Hey!
Congrats! I am shocked too. Pregnancy is counted from the first day of your last period, I believe that is because of the new egg. Hope that helps.
:hugs:

Worried, had a pink tinge to the toilet paper when i wiped this morning, called doctor, sent me for HCG level bloods, dont get results till morning, ive had no pain, im a liitle stressed, i am 5 weeks today

pitty - lots of women experience spotting/bleeding fduring pregnancy. Hang on in there! :dust:

can I join? I did a CB digi this morning and am pregnant - still iin shock but will call the doctors when they open. Digi said 1-2 weeks (I ovulated 14th Oct).
Think I will be due on 7th July. This doesnt seem real...
x

Would love to join if I can - due around July 1st, go to see doc and scan later in week. Very surreal!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->