• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July Babies!

You girls are lucky with your digitals. I saved my last CB digital to test 1 week after my BFP with a FRER. I wanted to see if it'll detect 2-3 or 3+ weeks BUT all I got was a symbol of a book! All that waiting to test again and it turned out to be a faulty test! :growlmad: So anti-climatic!

You girls are lucky with your digitals. I saved my last CB digital to test 1 week after my BFP with a FRER. I wanted to see if it'll detect 2-3 or 3+ weeks BUT all I got was a symbol of a book! All that waiting to test again and it turned out to be a faulty test! :growlmad: So anti-climatic!

Oh that is pants, I am going out to buy some cb digi's this lunchtime as I like seeing the 'pregnant' sign, I would be so annoyed if that happens! Can you claim back a free test?

Hi ladies :hi:, room for one more?

Due July 9th, still can't quite believe it though.

Erk! those tests are expensive, have you contacted clear blue to see if they'll refund?

How do you work out when u r due? I looked on google and it asked how long my cycles are. Does this make a difference? As my cycles range from 31 days to 36 days. I know my last period was on 24 September and I'm sure I ovulated on 12th October. When should my due date be and how far gone am I? It's all so confusing lol x

How do you work out when u r due? I looked on google and it asked how long my cycles are. Does this make a difference? As my cycles range from 31 days to 36 days. I know my last period was on 24 September and I'm sure I ovulated on 12th October. When should my due date be and how far gone am I? It's all so confusing lol x

Doctor's determine your due date based on the first day of your last period which would roughly put you at July 6, 2012 for your due date. You will probably be given a new due date after your first Ultrasound and they can tell how far you are based on the size of the embryo. Hope that helps and congratulations!

Congratulations!!

You can calculate your due date from conception (ovulation date) instead, puts you at 4 weeks 6 days gone and due July 4th :happydance:

Although ReadynWaiting is right, your doctor will probably use the your LMP date, shouldn't be more than a few days out though.

My positive pregnancy test was on cday 63. That would make me 9.5 weeks preg but i am actually 4.5 based on ovulation date.

My positive pregnancy test was on cday 63. That would make me 9.5 weeks preg but i am actually 4.5 based on ovulation date.

Wow, that's some difference. What is your GP/midwife dating you at?

Can I come in please? :flower:

I got my BFP yesterday, and am expecting vasectomy reversal baby #2. I forgot to write down my LMP so I don't know my due date :dohh: It will be July though :D

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Hi all!! Got my BFP at 11 dpo (yesterday). I think I am due around July 9th. Congrats to you all on your BFP!!! Praying for a healthy and happy nine months to everyone!!!! :)

Wow, that's some difference. What is your GP/midwife dating you at?

Couldn't get midwife appointment for a few weeks but I'm fully expecting them to go by LMP and therefore be 5 weeks out!

make sure your EDD is something you're happy with, so if you have long cycles the midwife needs to factor that in. Or else you'll run into problems when you go "overdue" based on your EDD. My cycles are anywhere from 32 to 60 days but luckily I knew my ovulation date so I'll be going off that :thumbup:

Thanks. I assume when I go for the dating scan the dates will be more in line with my ovulation date.

Thanks. I assume when I go for the dating scan the dates will be more in line with my ovulation date.

Yes, they will change the EDD once you have your scan. When I was pregnant with Holly my EDD based on LMP was 26/12/10 and it was changed to an EDD of 18/12/10 after my scan. x x

Hi ladies!!! Can I join??? I got my BFP on Monday- have a dr's appt tomorrow to confirm. Based on the "internet calculators" my EDD will be July 14 (four days after my birthday). I am still in shock.. took us 8 months.. it doesn't feel real yet!

I found out last Monday (the 24th of Oct) that I'm pregnant! I'm so excited but nervous because I had a chemical pregnancy in August. Looking forward to this adventure with all of you!

I haven't had a dr's appt yet but most online calculators estimate the date to be July 8th 2012. I also thought it would be fun to post in green until I find out what we're having then post in pink or blue :)

Happy you could join! How are you guys doing? I haven't hit M/S yet but with my last that took about 4-6 weeks. Have my appointment for blood work on the 8th. :happydance:

I would love to join too!

I'm due on July 11th. My first ultrasound will be on Nov 18th
We are telling our parents on Thanksgiving and the rest of our family and friends on Christmas.
Our plan for Thanksgiving will be to put an ultrasound pic under the plates that are set on the table and tell everyone that we placed the name for Secret Santa under their plate (we do secret santa every year with them). Then they'll see the pic instead! Cannot wait.

I would love to join too!

I'm due on July 11th. My first ultrasound will be on Nov 18th
We are telling our parents on Thanksgiving and the rest of our family and friends on Christmas.
Our plan for Thanksgiving will be to put an ultrasound pic under the plates that are set on the table and tell everyone that we placed the name for Secret Santa under their plate (we do secret santa every year with them). Then they'll see the pic instead! Cannot wait.

Congrats! And that is a really great idea.
:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"