• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July Babies!

JULY 3RD HERE:happydance::yipee:OH b'day is july 7th:)
although only 5% are actually born on their due date:haha:

i am so so excited to be here!!!!!!!
i haven't had many symptoms,my boobs were abit tingly just before i got my bfp a week ago and i had af type pains but now nothing apart from palpatations which i read are normal because of the increased blood flow and volume:dohh:although i know that in a week or two i will start feeling it lol.i did with my others,i would be falling asleep sitting up:haha:that was quite annoying when missing all the movies:dohh:

so whats the name of this july group gonna be called?i was in the 'september stars' with my last baby.it was great to chat with other mummies to be!my dd was due on the 16th sept but was born 25th sept:dohh:well worth the wait though!

can't wait to get to know you all it's gonna be so much fun and i am soooooooo looking forward to midwife appointments,scans etc its amazing......although sad that this will be the last time i experience it:cry:

take care and good luck XX

Random but my brothers wedding is August 11th next year. I wont have a clue what to wear as I dont have a clue how big I will be! LOL I hope i'm not all fat an ugly.

I'm currently 24 and i'm a size 8. I'm scared I will shoot up 3 dress sizes after!

It's so nice to come on here to chat about it. As we are going to tell everyone Christmasd day!

How are you all planning to tell your family then?? Hope to keep in touch with you ladies :) xxx

Can I join? Got my :bfp: this morning and very (cautiously) excited!!!

I'd love to join! I ovulated late and so my due date is probably early July! Based on FF (ovulation day) it's on July 3rd.

Here's to a smooth pregnancy and a healthy baby!!!

I love that little thing at the end of your signature! The thing where it says your baby is the size of an apple seed!

how can I get that! it's so cute! lol x

Hello! Can I join too! I'm due 1st July!

Also very interested in how you get the sig thing at the bottom!

How is everyone feeling? I have been knackered for about 2 weeks, a little weepy (this is my first!), uncomfortable feeling down there and a bit sick now and again!

None of my friends outside of work have babies so am feeling a little isolated and clingy to my OH! Doesn't help I haven't told anyone yet! When are you guys telling people?

And when are your first midwifes appointments? I've had everything confirmed by docs and told I will be seen at 8-10 weeks. Seems to far away!!

xxxx

Hi everyone!

Also due in July! Tickers keep saying the 6th but I have longer cycles, so I think it'll be a bit later in July than that. So excited though, still a bit nervous!

Have had sore boobs for a few days now and a bit crampy too. I keep poking my boobs to make sure they're still sore though, lol!

Hope everyone is feeling good x

I love that little thing at the end of your signature! The thing where it says your baby is the size of an apple seed!

how can I get that! it's so cute! lol x

You can get it here: https://global.thebump.com/tickers/default.aspx

I haven't told anyone yet either and I'm going nuts! I want to tell my Mom so bad but I know I should wait a few more weeks, plus if I tell her, I suppose we should tell my in-laws too.

My first appointment's on Nov 16 but I'll have to wait even longer for an ultrasound.

Hi all! I'd love to join too. This is very exciting. My HCG numbers were really high, so in the back of my mind I'm thinking twins too... this was an IVF pregnancy so 50% chance of twins according to my doc.

So glad you could join! I have told a few people already. I'm just really excited.:happydance:

Hey Everyone,

Hope you dont mind me joining the chat. My due date is 4th July. I found out I was pregnant last week and it has been a roller coaster of emotions to say the least as I had a misscarriage in September and have fallen pregnant on my next cycle. Exciting but nervous. I keep getting cramps but they dont last long maybe a few seconds or a couple of mins, varying in degrees of intensity and come on upto a few times a day. Im trying not to worry though as I am feeling quite positive and my hcg incresed nicely was 18 last monday then 90 on thursday so although low i believe the doubleing is what counts? My progesterone was 78 anyone shed any light on this? The docs receptionist said the range was 30 - 120 but i have heard that anything above 10 is ok? Sorry for the long post. Hope its a happy healthy 9 months for us all :D

Sweet x

PS - How exciting and magical that our 12 wk scans will be around christmas :)

I phoned to book appointment with midwife today but can't get one till two weeks at end of week! By the dates of my last period I am 9.5 weeks pregnant, but by my dates I am 4.5 weeks. I ovulated late (cd43 or something!). I knew this would cause confusion! Got to ring in the week to see if any midwife cancellations.

Also, midwife said not to take normal multivitamins as they have vitamin A which too much of is not good for foetus.

Does anyone know what vitimans we should be taking this early? Should I take zinc?? I haven't got a clue what I should or should do, take eat etc. I'm worried about how little my knowledge is! X

Folic acid and a pregnancy vitamin. Are you in the UK Queenie?

My Natriopath said to take prenatal vitamins, B complex, fish oil, and vitamin C. Hope this helps.

I'd like to cautiously join! My BFP is still very faint. Fx'd it this baby is sticky and the line gets darker :)

I'm due around July 8th.

Hello, yep I'm from the UK!
It's a scary feeling isn't it. I saw my friend last night who is 5 months. It was so hard not to tell her, but I kept trying to squeeze information out of her.

Does anyone feel like it hasn't sunk in yet?? I think I'm still in shock.
Is there anything that u can do to avoid miscarriage? I'm terrified! Xx

I didn't think it was real, but then I had the bfp in the Friday morning, then in the afternoon all the cramps and stretching started. It feels real now!

Hi ladies hope u don't mind me joining in! Got my first bfp last week so I'm 5 wks today with our first little miracle! Excited wouldn't b in it! Queenie like u cb digi give me 2-3 which I thought was odd as by me I was only 12 dpo. Tested again this am 19 dpo and it showing 3+. Very confused by this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->