~ * ~ July Beach Bumps ~ * ~

yippeeeee xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and hurry up too all babies in group left :) xxxxx

OMG mm that is such brilliant news - I am so happy for you :hugs:

Very well deserved.

Hi ladies, wow time just flies by. DD 24th of July,
Wanted to proudly announce the arrival of my son,

Onyx Danny Tamati
26th July @ 12.33AM
7.12 lb - 3.5 kg
40 weeks + 2 days

4 days old today, daddy delivered him, as his mum was my MW on the day. ( my original MW was on holiday ) He stood by me, counted me down, noted the stages of labour and had to call it out, coaxed me through my breathing and then caught our son as he was born. I delivered on my knees, on the bed clinging to the raised backrest of the bed.

Thankyou to all the woman of the group that helped me through my pregnancy, as hard as my pregnancy was, I relied on the advice of you all so much. I hope to post full story of my 46 hour labour, A little hard to do off my iphone.

Good luck to all/any of the woman left, and congratulations to all the new Mummies and Daddies,

hi squeker and emzee

just wondering if there was any news on your little ones?

Emzee good luck with your induction tomorrow if they haven't made an appearance yet.:flower:

Congrats Topaz and jaydalee!

Emzee, good luck for tmrw, there's still time to pm me if you have any qu's about the induction.

Squeeker, any news? hang in there!

Congrats to Simmy on the arrival of Leo!!

And congrats to MM... I'm thrilled for you!!

As for me... :thumbup: Sorry for the delay, but:

DH and I are pleased to announce the arrival of Jillian Audrey on July 27 at 5:02 PM, weighing 7lb 5oz and 20.5" long! We're home and doing wonderfully!

Birth story coming soon... but to tide you over:

P1100142.jpg

Squeeker, big congrats! She's beautiful :) Great name choice too! Wink Wink

Hi all
I am pleased to announce the arrival of our baby girl - born 17/07/11

I had hoped for a water birth at the birth centre but all that went out the window as I had to be induced due to high bp - however it all turned out for the best as she was op anyway so I would've ended up being transferred to the labour ward. I must say the hospital staff at St marys in London were amazing.

Hi all

I had hoped for a water birth at the birth centre but all that went out the window as I had to be induced due to high bp - however it all turned out for the best as she was op anyway so I would've ended up being transferred to the labour ward. I must say the hospital staff at St marys in London were amazing.

Hi all

Huge congratulations! So pleased that you had a good birth experience even though it wasn't your preferred birth plan. Hope you are enjoying the first few weeks of being a Mum! xx :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->