~ * ~ July Beach Bumps ~ * ~

Em, interesting about your condition. I can see now why you'd refuse a sweep!

Topaz, hope you're holding your baby right now!

mummySS, I can't believe you still haven't had your little one! Maybe today will be the day... at what point to they decide to pack it in and do a csec?

AFM...

Yesterday morning b/c it was cooler, I went for a long walk with the dog. Nothing exciiting resulted. Then, I cleaned the bathrooms, a couple of cupboards, and did the dishes. Nothing too strenuous, but I was active all day, and when I wasn't cleaning I was bouncing.

In the afternoon, DH and I DTD and I cramped like crazy afterwards. Pressure and cramping continued all evening, but nothing incredibly painful or at intervals that were exciting. I went for another long walk that evening, and cramping continued.

Pressure and cramping continued all night. I woke up from them and stayed awake from ~2:30-4:30 AM, I'd say they were 30 seconds every half hour.

This morning I had bloody show :thumbup: :happydance:

Went for another long walk this morning, and cramping and pressure continued. Things seem to have died down a bit since cramp-wise, but still getting the pressure. Now I'm off to clean something... anything... to keep moving!

All makes sense now Em, I had a friend who had really bad vaginisimus and it truly sounds very difficult. Hope you will be ok with the induction process. Feel free to pm me if u have any questions about it. Sometimes it helps to know what to expect. X

to be honest im so hoping i do go natually in the next week as the thort of induction does scare me so any advice wud be greatfully recieved, as my oh keeps telling me they wont do anything i dont want doing and most of it i can have gas and air for any way so i should be able to cope

hope u have ur baby soon though honey,

and hope something happens soon squeeker

Well we are finally home. Issy isn't sure of her sister yet and cries every time alice does so its a bit of a mad house atm!

Em that must be awful, my friend has it and had the same problems through her labour. Even at the end when she had a section because of PE they had to keep the curtain down so she could see nothing was happening while she was under anaesthetic. Must be awful for you.

congratz topaz, only 2 of us left now whoop whoop xxxxxxx

Whoops sorry Topaz!!! Too tired and Ajay is crying again..... Sorry guys xx

Yay, congrats Topaz!! Joshua Jacob is a lovely name, can't wait for photos!

I've been having contractions lastling ~1 min. coming every 6-7 minutes for the past 2 hours or so, after they petered out a bit during the day. I don't have to breathe through them or anything yet... unsure when I should head to the hospital as I have a 35 minute drive...

Congratulations Topaz!

Squeaker - call your labour ward, they should be able to advise. I went in when mine were 5 minutes apart and I could breeathe through them too and I was 5cm. Good luck!!

congratulations topaz. looking forward to the photos

good luck to emzee. squeeker and mummyss :happydance:

Simmy posted on facebook this morning:

Simm and Paul are delighted to announce the birth of our son Leo, born this morning at 12.32am, 15 days late, weighing 8lb 12oz. We are thrilled!

ooooooohhhhhh is it just me and squeeker left

so trying everything to get this baby out because apart from being petrified of induction, i really dont want to be strapped to a bed on my back, i cant even lie on my back at night without my hole pelvis killing me, so long walks, bouncing on my ball and ive got yet another curry for dinner, i know i will get sum contractions i have everynight but they seem to fizzle out, cum on baby lol

congratz to all the new babies and mums xxxx

Congratulations to all the girls who have delivered whilst I've been offline and good luck to those who are still waiting.
I'll write my birth story when I'm a bit more together. Recovering from section slowly having issues with feeding though, Cameron won't latch and suckle effectively so he's been getting expressed breast milk and formula.
Off to get some sleep now, three nights on postnatal ward does not make for good sleep!

Ack, I really lost track of this thread. Congrats to everyone on their little ones!!

Maisie Charlotte was born July 20th at 6.13pm. She weighed 7lbs 11.6oz and was 18&3/4 inches long. :cloud9:
6 days old:
https://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b277/porkupus/Maisie13-2.jpg

Ack, I really lost track of this thread. Congrats to everyone on their little ones!!

Maisie Charlotte was born July 20th at 6.13pm. She weighed 7lbs 11.6oz and was 18&3/4 inches long. :cloud9:
6 days old:
https://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b277/porkupus/Maisie13-2.jpg

She's beautiful! Love the outfit :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"