July Firecrackers 100 Tester's 34 BFP's

:wave: please put me down for the 17th. Af hasn't shown but it'll be here today or tomorrow. This will be my 5th cycle.

Hello !
Just dropping in as a cheerleader wishing you ladies a healthy & stress free TWW & throwing LOTS & LOTS of baby dust at you guys!

Attachments

• 2015-06-14-09-21-01--153516463.jpeg
    2015-06-14-09-21-01--153516463.jpeg
    9.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 2015-06-14-09-20-53--1302347971.jpeg
    2015-06-14-09-20-53--1302347971.jpeg
    2.9 KB · Views: 68
Hi there ladies,

Can I join? :wave:

I just had a mammoth cycle of 71 days with ovulation happening on CD60. I'm dubious about joining the July group, as my body may well not do anything in time for me to test in July, but I need to vent my TTC madness somewhere, so here I am :D no testing date yet as I don't know if I'll ovulate in time. Maybe put me as an 'undecided'? :D Hoping I will get to join in the July madness. My birthday is the 10th, so if I could miraculously ovulate before then and be in the TWW I would have to test on my birthday!

Hope this is our cycle ladies :dust:

wow hun that's quite a cycle!!! welcome! glad to have you! :wave:

It was my first cycle after my first postpartum period and I'm still breastfeeding, so I think my hormones were crazy. I'm hoping they've settled down again now. I don't want to wait another two nonths to ovulate again. Would be nice to have a March or April baby. I enjoyed having my son in March, it's a good time of year with spring arriving at the same time. In the summer when I had my daughter it was far too hot!

Hopefully your cycles regulate fairly quickly squirrel.

I'm also still BFing my daughter, although she is younger than your LO. :)

Hi there ladies,

I just had a mammoth cycle of 71 days with ovulation happening on CD60. I'm dubious about joining the July group, as my body may well not do anything in time for me to test in July, but I need to vent my TTC madness somewhere, so here I am :D no testing date yet as I don't know if I'll ovulate in time. Maybe put me as an 'undecided'? :D Hoping I will get to join in the July madness. My birthday is the 10th, so if I could miraculously ovulate before then and be in the TWW I would have to test on my birthday!

Oh my god, I couldn't even imagine a cycle that long. My first cycle off bcp was 36 days long and that was torturous to me. I couldn't imagine double that. Fingers crossed you'll ovulate sooner and get to join the July testers :)

squirrel - I'm still breastfeeding my son as well who is turning two next week. We have been ttc for over a year now with no luck. Fingers crossed we'll have a March-April baby!
AF only came back since last July and I've been pretty regular 33-34 day cycle.

Hi there ladies,

wow hun that's quite a cycle!!! welcome! glad to have you! :wave:

It was my first cycle after my first postpartum period and I'm still breastfeeding, so I think my hormones were crazy. I'm hoping they've settled down again now. I don't want to wait another two nonths to ovulate again. Would be nice to have a March or April baby. I enjoyed having my son in March, it's a good time of year with spring arriving at the same time. In the summer when I had my daughter it was far too hot!

Ohhhh ok i gotcha!!! and yes you're right it's a lovely time!! My daughter was born in aug and OMG it was so hot.

Hi ladies, can i please join?? AF showed up this morning so please put me down to test 15/7 (may change depending on ovulation). I am not testing early this time at all! Too confusing and emotional for me! I will wait until AF is late!

Nice to see some familiar faces here! Good luck ladies! :dust:

hi, can I join? :flower:

I'll be testing on the 5th! :dust:

I wish af would show already. DH and I are going away next weekend and I really don't want to still be dealing with it.

I wish af would show already. DH and I are going away next weekend and I really don't want to still be dealing with it.

It is frustrating when we don't want AF then when we are out we just want it to show so we can move on! It will be nice to go away- take your mind off all the ttc hoopla :flower:

It is frustrating when we don't want AF then when we are out we just want it to show so we can move on! It will be nice to go away- take your mind off all the ttc hoopla :flower:

Yes! I feel like that's all that's on my mind anymore. We need a nice break from things.

i know what you mean. my af (ff is saying anyway) is due the 2nd of july. IF I am not pregnant i'll have my af for our vacation. which is on the 6th :(

Hi I am going to be testing around 1st July, my birthday is the 5th so hopefully this will be a great birthday present! I am ttc #2 and this is my 5th cycle, first cycle on soy isoflavones so I am really hoping this does the trick for me I have heard a lot of great things from others! Currently feeling o pains and have some ewcm so hoping I am getting ready to o. I am on CD 13 today

Hi Ruby :) welcome and good luck again! Hopefully this is your cycle and you'll get a nice shiny BFP in a month's time!

Yeah the long cycle was starting to drive me crazy. It was even worse than the endless wait for my first period, as because I'd already had it, I thought I would ovulate a lot sooner than CD60. The negative OPK after negative OPK drove me mad!! Hoping it will be a lot earlier this time. I won't be breastfeeding much longer, so it won't be too bad if it's a long wait I guess. I want to get to 12 months and then try to wean her off it. Not just because of TTC, but it's stopping her from sleeping through the night in her own bed and I'm ready to have my body back before I have to give it up to pregnancy yet again.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=876145&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1434406194

opk :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->