July Firecrackers 100 Tester's 34 BFP's

I'm out already :dohh: can my date be changed to the 21st please? :flower:

smille where are you at, did af show yet?

I'm 16dpo an no af :shrug:. I thought for sure yesterday it'd show at the latest but nothing. I tested this morning bfn and temps are low but above cl. I'm getting impatient.

Agh that's frustrating Smille :(

mommyof1 hope you caught/catch that eggy

:dust: to all!

I'm officially in for July. Af just showed on time so I'm glad to move on.

for some reason i am excited about this month eventhough it has been lacking for 6 months actively trying and 8 years of not hindering conception....SIGH......now i just made myself alil depressed LOL i am up and down on emotions today!:shrug:

for some reason i am excited about this month eventhough it has been lacking for 6 months actively trying and 8 years of not hindering conception....SIGH......now i just made myself alil depressed LOL i am up and down on emotions today!:shrug:

I'm sorry it's been that long. We're here to support you. We have a great group of ladies! I hope it's our month.

My dh and I were ntnp for 1.5 yrs and on our 5th cycle actively trying. It is depressing and feel like it should've happened but it's not our time yet I guess.

:hugs: smille at least you know what's going on now.

just did another opk today, and it's definitely not as dark. Had terrible cramping all day, assuming i o'd today, we dtd the last two days, and will do today, and tomorrow as well if we can.

:hugs: smille at least you know what's going on now.

just did another opk today, and it's definitely not as dark. Had terrible cramping all day, assuming i o'd today, we dtd the last two days, and will do today, and tomorrow as well if we can.

Thank you, I'm relieved. My LP is 15 days so I was concerned something was going wrong but it was just my temps going crazy.

I think this cycle I'm going to dtd 2 days b4 O, the day b4 and the day of. Idk what else to do. DH has low sex drive due to his demanding job. I'm going to try to make it less of a job and more for fun, but he's not stupid.

Hi going to try this month as husband might be gone for 8 months soon, so I guess put me down for July 15, if I can wait that long, still waiting for June's Af to show but this week I fear she will be visiting

Squirrel: I really hope you dont have to wait so long to O! I want us on the same tww again! With BFP for both of us at the end! :happydance:

mommyxofxone: Hope the 2ww goes quick for you hon! FX for a BFP xxx

Smille24: AF was 1 day late for me this cycle. Just to mess with our minds even more during a stressful time! I hope you can get in as much BD as you can! x

Heatherga2015: Hang in there hon! I have everything crossed for you :hugs:

So ladies, I am CD3 :coffee: Just chilling out waiting for AF to buzz off! I have started taking Evening Primrose Oil since last cycle I didn't notice any EWCM. Hoping it will help the little :spermy:

I will be doing SMEP with a little modification. I think I'll start CD9 (instead of 8), BD every 2nd day until +OPK then try go 4 days in a row. Sounds very regimented! Hahaha! I am also going to elevate my legs for 20 mins after to help the spermies swim!

And lastly, thanks to all the lovely ladies on here! You all really do make the whole ttc hoopla much more enjoyable! :hugs:

:dust::dust:

Good morning ladies may I join? Heres my ticket for the roller coaster ride. Testing on the 12th here. 2nd month of actively trying SMEP. Doing opks starting day 8 instead of 10 since my cycle was short last month. Ovulated on day 11 which i thought was early. Started primrose oil also along with adding preseed this month. Crossing my fingers for a BFP! :D Baby dust to all of us this cycle.

Hi Danni,
BFN this month, AF just started... could you add me to the list for testing on 15th July 2015!
Going all out this month!

Before O
RLT
Folic Acid, 5mg
Pregnacare
Magnesium
B Complex
Co Emzyme 10

OPKs from end of AF!

During O
Preseed (and lots of BDing!!)
SMEP

After O
Dropping the RLT
All above vitamins plus lots of pineapple (for implantation apparently)

Have I missed anything?

BABY DUST TO ALL!!! XXXXXXX

Hi ladies! The :witch: showed a day early! Danni, can you please add me to July 15th?

Sofa queen, SMEP? I conceived DD on SMEP, preseed, & OPKs (& charting BBT in FF) :flower:

That's my plan this month! :thumbup:

so i'm so bummed ladies i didn't get my temp rise after that blaring positive opk! and yesterday i got such wicked cramps it was awful. do you think i could still have O'd and my rise will come? i'm so sad. :(

Hey ladies I may or may not be testing but I'm just getting back into TTC after my crazy ups and downs the past few months. I'm excited to try again and if we do end up going for it this cycle instead of waiting one more I'll be testing July 12th.
:dust: to everyone

Can I join? AF is due July 4th. I won't be testing early anymore; I had an early chemical last month and can't deal with that heartbreak again. No opks or any other planning this month - just bd'ing every other day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->