~July Firecrackers~ 116 testers 20 BFP'S

I'm waiting to ovulate too. I have less than a week to go, so that makes the next 6-7 days baby making days.

Hello ladies,

Can I please be added for the 17th of July.

Lets hope this is a lucky thread.

xx

Good luck everyone! Hopefully this is our month! FX'd!! Sending baby dust to all of you :) :dust:

I am due AF on June 30th so I will be testing July 1st if she doesn't come... so you can put me down for July 1st :)

Update!! Iam triggering tmrw and IUI Friday morning�� So excited iam feeling really good about it. So officially I will be getting my blood test Juky 5th so please change my date:)

What's new with everyone else?

I am due AF on June 30th so I will be testing July 1st if she doesn't come... so you can put me down for July 1st :)

Same here, due 30th but testing 1st. Ovulation shud be here any minute. Nice to share my testing date with someone :)

Add me to the list please! I'm not too sure when to test so put me down for July 6th. Good luck to us all!

I am triggering tonight!! I am pretty excited I really hope we get this one

Time to join this month now!

Mines 17th July please x

Time to join this month now!

Mines 17th July please x

You and me both jess812, join this one seen as tho the :witch:got me this one so disappointed but can you put me down for 22nd July please thank you xxx

Good Morning:)

Dannixo when you are feeling up to it can u change my date to July 5th. I am getting my IUI tomorrow and will be getting blood work done that day. I may test earlier then that on my own tho we will see.

Hope u r feeling a little better. If you still have a lot of gas try peppermint tea it helps ALOT with gas. It definitely saved me after having my C-section with my 1st baby.

I'm getting close to O day. Should be here on Monday or Tuesday. I hope my CM gets better. Right now it's sticky and would certainly block any sperm trying to get through.

Right now I'm feeling an aching pain in my left ovary. I usually feel pain on the right side. I hope my ovaries are gearing up for the golden egg. Maybe my left side will be lucky this month.

I will be testing July 13, please add the ugly witch to my june 16 name as I am out of the running on that page, lets hope this page will be luckier for us all!
I am in the process of having my first cycle monitored at the fertility clinic, so far my first ultrasound showed enough follicles to be in normal range, which is a great start! Good luck to all in July!! Lets all stay positive and relaxed! Firecracker babies for all!!!

I ovulated early so I probably won't wait until the 7th to test ... Proper POAS addict here lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->