~July Firecrackers~ 116 testers 20 BFP'S

Thank you!! :cry:
Yay!! Congrats!! I still have hope!! I'm 11DPIUI!!

13dpo and I got a very faint line on a frer test! I have never seen even a faint maybe of a line before, I can't wait until it gets darker and I can photograph it better so you ladies can confirm it. Here is the squinter of a picture, but I doubt yall can see it on this one, for some reason when I upload it on this sight the line looks nearly invisible. View attachment 647269

Defintely still hope for you, I don't think I would have seen a line at all if I had tested 11dpo.

Ahh so many bfp's! Congratulations! I will update when I get off work!

Congrats to all of you with a :bfp:!!

:hugs: and :dust: to everyone the :witch: got. Fx'd for you for August!

To those of is still in our TWW, here's hoping we see our :bfp: and don't go nuts in the mean time!

Yes I love OPK's bc they tell me when to START BDing.. ya know, so you don't BD a million times before the temp shift. Mine is usually positive the day before I O :) I also get cheap Answer strips from Walmart for $20, cheapest there is in stores!

I used opks hun can't fault them :dust: to everyone xx

Ladies that temp and chart, do you also use OPKs?

I use OPKs AND temp, that way I know when to make sure we dtd as opks give you a heads up, and temping only tells you after the fact. Temping is good to show a pattern of when you ovulate over time, and it also tells you if and when you ovulated that cycle. For me, temping is the way I found out that I never ovulate without medication, because I noticed my temperatures would never shift. DH and I dtd every other day starting around 10 dpo until after my temperature chart shows I for sure ovulated already (my chart has never been wrong about if I ovulated or not). Since we dtd every other day, my positive OPK lets me know that we need to get busy that same day, even if it's an "off day" so that his swimmers are ready and waiting when I release an egg.

So many BFPs!!! I hope we get tons for August as well. :)

I temp and use OPKs, now I just need some sperm and egg action, LOL.

Congrats to the BFPS! :wohoo:

Lovetoteach: I can clearly see that line! :)

AFM: 11dpo... BFN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->