July Firecrackers 2018

So close for you unique! So exciting! I could have at least 2 weeks left, trying not to think about it too much. I’m going to reschedule my doctor’s appointment so I don’t have to see the doc who wants to induce me.

Jwc, I totally understand. Every day feels like a week, doesn’t it? I’m trying to find things to pass the time but it is dragging... no signs of labor being anywhere near.

Unique- you poor thing! It has to be soon now!

Livvy- yeah luckily (or maybe unluckily) I'm still working so that is distracting me a bit. I'm lucky in that I can work from home so at least I don't have to leave the house. My doctors will induce at 41 weeks if I go that long but honestly if I go in at 40 weeks and still no baby I might beg to get induced earlier. I just don't think I can wait until 41.

Still no baby. I have a midwife appointment today at 3:30 and she’s got to book me an appointment at the hospital to have a sweep. I really don’t want to be induced!

Unique the midwife can’t give you a sweep herself? I’m due tomorrow, woohoo

I got my sweep! I’m 2cm dilated already and cervix is soft and favourable. Booked in for an induction Monday.

Hopefully he or she decides to come on their own before Monday!! *fingers crossed*

Sorry for being MIA ladies. Its been a rough adjustment to baby and breastfeeding. Can’t wait to see your sweet little ones!

Hi everyone, our little girl arrived on 7/17 just 8 hours after my first contraction. She is 7lb 7oz, so I think she definitely has a lucky number already. She is perfect! She has a posterior type frenulum which basically means she can't latch so I've been pumping and supplementing with formula which I'm totally ok with. Fed is best so any method works for me. She has her days and nights mixed up and hates her bassinet so sleeping has been interesting. It's been a whirlwind but oh so amazing!

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Congratulations JWC!! That’s awesome!

Congrats JWC! Wow that is a lot of number 7s :shock: She must be a very lucky girl indeed!

Hi all! I hope you don’t mind, I’m abit late joining the party! I am due in 5 days. I was originally due on the 2nd of august so I’m in the August group but thought I’d pop my head in here too as my date from the NHS is the 28th July. I’ve had a quick read through the last few posts and congratulations to all you mummies who have had your gorgeous babies!! I feel I will be waiting forever 😩

I hope mummyhood is treating
You well xxx

Hi all! I hope you don’t mind, I’m abit late joining the party! I am due in 5 days. I was originally due on the 2nd of august so I’m in the August group but thought I’d pop my head in here too as my date from the NHS is the 28th July. I’ve had a quick read through the last few posts and congratulations to all you mummies who have had your gorgeous babies!! I feel I will be waiting forever 😩

I hope mummyhood is treating
You well xxx

Hey xx welcome
Hopefully not long to wait xx

Our perfect not so little girl arrived 25/07/18 16.42, weighing 9lb7oz. She is perfect. Her sister is smitten and over the moon to finally have a sister after two brothers! I feel so blessed with my 2 girls and 2 boys!

Good luck to everyone still waiting on their little ones arriving 💕

Hi everyone, hope all you lovely mummies and babies are doing well.
I'm just posting here as I left the July fb group last week. I just wanted to let some of you guys know that I had another miscarriage. It started with some pinky streaks and a week later I miscarried my baby at 7weeks. At home again. Not had any scans but have one tomorrow to check all is ok, if my hpt is negative I can cancel so fingers crossed as I don't want to go in there again.
So that's it, we have decided this is the end of our ttc#3 journey.
Sorry to make you sad but just wanted to let you know in case any of you wondered.....although I know you're all a bit busy just now lol

Take care everyone xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->