July Firecrackers 2018

Had the midwife yesterday and I'm now measuring nearly 2 weeks behind

I was measured 2 weeks ahead at my 36 week appointment and hen back on track again by 38 so I don’t really think anything of it. I’ll probably end up having another 8lber :haha: but we can officially say we’re having a baby this month :happydance:

How exciting. I have another growth scan Wednesday so hopefully get an idea of weight again x

Maybe it’s cuz it’s my third baby but I don’t even have my hospital bag packed or cosleeper set up yet :dohh:

I am way too prepared and my hospital bag is probably overpacked! Hahaha oh well. Better over than under packed?

Good luck tomorrow Alli, will be thinking of you! What time is the section?

Scan showed baby at 6lb 11oz now x

I don’t see how they can determine the size in a scan. They told me I’d have a average 7lb baby and she was 8lbs 9 :haha:

They said with my.youngest he was 8lb 5oz
Born 7 days later 8lb 6oz so almost right. I'm just feeling a bit better as they expected this one to be 10lb to begin

Csection is at 1pm today and it’s currently 4:36 am lol. Yes i can’t sleep!!!

Will try to report on fb as soon as I can. We will get bumped if there are any emergencies of course.

Csection is at 1pm today and it’s currently 4:36 am lol. Yes i can’t sleep!!!

Will try to report on fb as soon as I can. We will get bumped if there are any emergencies of course.

Good luck! Can’t wait for the update.

I’m now 2 days overdue... I’m actually ok with still being pregnant,
I’m just feeling stressed because my sister is back to work next week which will make childcare difficult for child#1!

How am I not on this Facebook group after 9 months :haha:

Good luck, Ali!

Good luck Alli!! I'm just over here anxiously awaiting the arrival of our little girl. I would love for her to come a little early but I'm convinced she won't come until the due date or after. Luckily they will induce if I hit 41 weeks but pleaseeee don't let that happen!

Good luck Alli!

Congrats to everyone who has already had their babies. I know there have been a lot lately :thumbup:

Still heavily pregnant over here. I have an appointment with my midwife later today to discuss possible medical intervention, as this baby seems to be growing at a very rapid pace and a vaginal birth could be risky if he goes over 38/39 weeks, especially with the severe SPD I've been having. At this point I'm just kind of ready to have my body back so I can move again and since this will be my last pregnancy I wouldn't even mind scheduling a c-section at this point. We'll see how favorable my cervix is for induction and go from there.

I had my 38 week appt this morning and while the baby's head is low, I'm still not dilated at all. I'm ok with that except I really want them to do a membrane sweep next week when I'm 39 weeks and they can't do that if I'm not dilated. I just feel like I'm going to be that person who has to get induced at 41 weeks because the baby refuses to budge...ugh!

That's exciting lilmiss! Keep us posted!

It seems like sooo many of the July babies came early or were early c-sections! It's crazy! I think Glong is the only one to make it to DD so far. I'm pretty sure I will, too. JWC, it's such a waiting game. You're due the date after me but you'll probably go first, haha. I'm pretty sure mine will be late. These last few weeks are hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->