July Firework's 50 Tester's 13 BFP's

Congrats Cassiesims :yipee:

HUGE Hugs Wannabe :hugs: :hugs:

afm: finally got crosshairs in ff :yipee: but am thinking I might have a short LP stage as late ovulation.. and same symptoms as last cycle. AF was different then too.. Thinking of starting on Vitex next cycle if the :witch: get me.. really feeling confused. :wacko:
Got the Clearblue early digital tests yesterday.. though I am sure Saturday will be WAY too early to test even if I am preggers.. but have to do it for DH birthday afterall.. :flower: :dust:

Hi ladies, hope I can join you all. My af came on July 2nd, and according to all of the online ovulation calculators I should have O'd yesterday. So now begins my 2ww.

A little side info, I am 33, turning 34 next month and dh is 35. We have a 7 month old dd, and are hoping for a close age gap. Plus, we're not getting any younger. :haha:

Hi ladies, hope I can join you all. My af came on July 2nd, and according to all of the online ovulation calculators I should have O'd yesterday. So now begins my 2ww.

A little side info, I am 33, turning 34 next month and dh is 35. We have a 7 month old dd, and are hoping for a close age gap. Plus, we're not getting any younger. :haha:

What day would you like to be added for testing?

Oh my god... I didn't even realize I was in the two week wait, after my period being two weeks late last month I just was so discouraged.

Then I happened to realize my period was a week late today so I shrugged and took a cheapo dollar test... And I got my first BFP that I have ever seen in over two years of trying...

Congratulations!

What day would you like to be added for testing?

Well, my period would be due on July 30, but I probably won't be able to wait that long.. Just put me down for the 30th I suppose. :flower:

AAAH! Ladies! I am 11DPO today and got my +! I got a psychic reading which predicted conception for July and there it is this morning! I also got a digi reading "pregnant 1-2 weeks" I was so happy I work my OH up and cried!

Praying this one is a sticky bean! 14 months TTC and 7 months since our 8 week MMC

Goodluck ladies :flow: :happydance:

Attachments

• 11DPO (17-07-2014.jpg
    11DPO (17-07-2014.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 8
AAAH! Ladies! I am 11DPO today and got my +! I got a psychic reading which predicted conception for July and there it is this morning! I also got a digi reading "pregnant 1-2 weeks" I was so happy I work my OH up and cried!

Praying this one is a sticky bean! 14 months TTC and 7 months since our 8 week MMC

Goodluck ladies :flow: :happydance:

Congratulations!

I'm out, AF showed this morning! On to August...

Amielh sorry to hear. Good luck next cycle. Im sure ill be joining.

I was supposed to test on the 12th but had spotting for 2 weeks starting June 23rd, so now I have no idea.....!!!!!
I'm testing all the time, both opk and hcg, because I have no idea where I am, it I've O'd or what's going on!!!

Kylie: congrats! :yipee:
Babylove and Amielh: :hugs: and :dust: for next cycle!

AFM: :bfn: yesterday :haha: but so early for testing that not too worried as temps are staying up so far. :dust:

Hugs to those that AF got!

Canadabear, thats very early to poas :) Im only one day behind you (5 dpo today). Keeping my fingers crossed for us both and everyone else in their tww!

Hugs to those that AF got!

Canadabear, thats very early to poas :) Im only one day behind you (5 dpo today). Keeping my fingers crossed for us both and everyone else in their tww!

need some advice:. so my LMP was july 1st took clomid days 3-7, i started off having slight headaches, gas, and breast tenderness with weird nipple sensation off and on. then this AM i woke up with a sore scratchy throat and mild back and abdominal cramps. looking for some advice from other TTC women :wacko:

:witch: arrived for me

advice: so my LMP was july 1st took clomid days 3-7, i started off having slight headaches, gas, and breast tenderness with weird nipple sensation off and on. then this AM i woke up with a sore scratchy throat and mild back and abdominal cramps. looking for some advice from other TTC women :wacko:

Sorry JSpencer - i don't take Clomid, never have. Hopefully some other ladies on here can offer you some advice.

I can't believe this happened :dance:
Here is this morning! Still holding off on the FRER, these tests are 10mIU and I don't want to waste the one FRER because we took it too early!
https://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a408/Eidson23/photo12_zps8bc70559.jpg
And the top is this morning, the other three are from yesterday!
https://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a408/Eidson23/photo11_zpse640484e.jpg

So should I wait for a line on FRER even though there's progression on ICs before I call bfp? These are 10mIU tests so I'm afraid to use a FRER just yet...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->