July Firework's 50 Tester's 13 BFP's

Sorry for the ladies who are out :hugs:

How is everyone else? I'm 6DPO today, nothing much happening in the way of symptoms! X

Hi ladies. Sorry for everyone who got af. I am probably going to feel silly for thinking these things especially when af does arrive because she usually does right on time so I am not holding my breath. Today iam 11 dpo I think amd I was riding in my friends car and I was feeling sort of mildly car sick almost. Strange. I slso took a test yesterday with fmu (a walmart cheapie) and I swear I can see the faintest of faint lines sort of a shadow looking. But I did see it within a few minutes so who knows. Im tryia not to ss and read into things but its difficult lol. Even for the strong hearted. How is everyone else?

Hi ladies. Sorry for everyone who got af. I am probably going to feel silly for thinking these things especially when af does arrive because she usually does right on time so I am not holding my breath. Today iam 11 dpo I think amd I was riding in my friends car and I was feeling sort of mildly car sick almost. Strange. I slso took a test yesterday with fmu (a walmart cheapie) and I swear I can see the faintest of faint lines sort of a shadow looking. But I did see it within a few minutes so who knows. Im tryia not to ss and read into things but its difficult lol. Even for the strong hearted. How is everyone else?

Hope this is the start of your BFP!! Can you post a picture of your test? I love squinting at them! x

Hope this is the start of your BFP!! Can you post a picture of your test? I love squinting at them! x

Im sure I probably have line eye or wishful thinking.:dohh:

Attachments

• 20140714_075947.jpg
    20140714_075947.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 12
I'm totally undecided whether I can see something there or not. I've been popping back and forward since you posted trying to make up my mind, but I'm not sure.

Sounds promising though, when are you POAS again?? x

Lol loobs thats totally me too. Today I think or in the morning not sure yet.

I'm out AF arrived yesterday. That makes it 2 years of trying, can't wait for my next appointment in August I'm getting really fed up now!

Good luck those still waiting.

Wannabe - I am so sorry :(

AFM - AF showed this afternoon, so officially out. On to August.

I am pretty sure I ovulated yesterday, which means I expect AF 28th of july. Can you please add me Dannixo?

I am very happy I ovulated later than usual since I was away during my usual fertile period. Now I came home in perfect timing to BD three days before O and the day of ovulation. Lets hope this tww will pass quickly!!

Good luck to everyone testing soon! :)

Wannabe - Sorry to hear your sad news :hugs:

Aknqtpie - Sorry she got you :hugs:

x

Oh my god... I didn't even realize I was in the two week wait, after my period being two weeks late last month I just was so discouraged.

Then I happened to realize my period was a week late today so I shrugged and took a cheapo dollar test... And I got my first BFP that I have ever seen in over two years of trying...

Sorry for all of you that got af fx you get ur :bfp: next month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->