July Firework's 50 Tester's 13 BFP's

:hugs: for bfn
:hugs: for af.
I need a hug too lol. :witch: was waiting for me when I woke up :brat:

:hugs: for bfn
:hugs: for af.
I need a hug too lol. :witch: was waiting for me when I woke up :brat:

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: and sending you :dust: for next cycle!!

AFM: not sure what is happening with me this cycle.. for some reason tons of ewcm today, when only watery cm during my 'most fertile' time?? :shrug: just going to try to enjoy DTD tonight :blush: and not worry about it all.. so not sure when/if I O'd.. temps are strange too.. confused :cry: and emotional :wacko::haha:

Hi!! Please add me to the list of July testers. Going to try and hold out 'till July 26th. Good luck and baby dust to all!!
:dust:

Ok, pretty sure I am (at long last!) on 1DPO, so can you please change my testing date to 24th.

Thanks.

How are you doing Danni?

Here is the august thread

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2203123-august-lightening-bugs.html#post33208223

Can you put me down to test on the 20th please? Good luck and baby dust to all! :flow:

Congrats on the bfps guys :) hopin I'm stickin this time 19dpo and gone this darkness on this test 5 days ago showed almost negative yet a frer an cb said positive ... Also had a 2-3 on cb which I didn get last time image.jpg

I'm out. Started spotting last night, so AF should hit full strength today :-/

Sorry too hear whom the witch has visited fingers crossed for next month xxx

I think it is safe to say that I am out too! Temp dropped significantly followed by spotting that has gotten a little bit heavier throughout the day. I'm sure AF will come full force by tomorrow morning.

I'm sending big hugs to all of you who are moving on to next month!:hugs:

:dust: to all the ladies who are still waiting. I hope we get to see more BFPs in here! And of course congratulations to all of you who have gotten your BFPs this month!!! :hugs:

:hugs: for all the ladies with AF or BFN.

5dpo today for me. Not much to report! x

Guys at 19dpo isit normal for control line to be weak due to positive line bein dark

Yes, this is a super sticky BFP it seems. Now you enjoy your pregnancy with your better half :hugs:

Worser half i wud say .... I wanted another he didn so he isn't over the moon but he knew I wern on anything sooo his fault :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->