July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

Hi ladies..

Just had my gender scan and baby is 100% girl... I totally thought i was having a boy, but she is very much a little lady x

Congrats littleminx!

I've updated girl/boy list on page 357. We are completely even now! Weird eh? x

Congrats LittleMinx bless another pink princess on the way! :pink:

I feel a bit strange that i dont even have any instinct to guess what the baby could be I keep saying he or she all the time that nothing feels a bit dominate :laugh2:

Hey Ladies,

Brandi sorry you having such a rough time with the kiddies, hope baby Kesler has moved for you...

Sorry about your trip Frustrated...

AFM.... I feel like a whale.... I have been having acid reflux... :-(

We decided on a name..... Teagan Kyler Martin.... :)

Very cute name!

Frustrated - Ah no! I hope you manage to get out today!

Brandi - Oh dear, i'm sure freckle will be fine - they say they are well protected no? Do you have access to a doppler? A freind who may have one? x

Tymeg - Well done on choosing a name! Had you had names in mind since before bfp? I think we may still be discussing it when she arrives. My current favourite is the old scottish name Oona, or the gaelic spelling is Oonagh. I like the way it rolls out of the mouth, DF likes too but he's insistent that we should make the worlds biggest list of names from across the globe and then choose.

No, I still haven't felt anything and it's been nearly 17 hours. I've tried juice, sugar, candy, chocolate, and poking. No response from him at all. Unfortunately, I don't have a doppler or a friend nearby that has one. I can't get up to the hospital. I'm on the verge of calling the midwife and seeing if she can come out and maybe check for a heartbeat, but I don't know if they do it this early.

Hi ladies..

Just had my gender scan and baby is 100% girl... I totally thought i was having a boy, but she is very much a little lady x

Congrats on Team Pink!

Brandi - here its after 16 weeks so I reckon they'll be happy to try. You can always ask anyway, and if you can't get through I guess try and hold onto the fact that there are quieter and busier days in the womb etc, I know it must be worrying though. X

That's what I'm trying to do...thinking he's just resting a bit. I haven't had any cramping or bleeding, so I'm trying to take that as a positive sign that he's okay. I'm gonna give it a few more hours, maybe eat a whole spoonful of sugar alone and see if that gets him moving.

Congrats Minx....

Linny, Yeah we chose boy and girl names before the bfp...

But we were not sure as yet, as we had 2 sets of names.

We only decided last night because I want to order the decals for the wall for the nursery lol...

She is a combination of me and her dad.

Hubbies name is Tyrell Kurt Martin and I am Meagan Andrea Martin. So Teagan for Meagan just with the T for Tyrell and then her initials are the exact same as her dad :)

Brandi - good idea. Super cold water is the only thing which seems to prompt mine to move noticeably. Try the lot. Yeah I think the fact there's no obvious signs of trauma is great, hope you feel him soon!

Tymeg - that's a great story behind the name! And it's an uncommon name which is nice x

Bit late to the party - but here's my bump pic - I'm ashamed of my bathroom compared to everyone else's :haha:

Attachments

• IMG_26482.jpg
    IMG_26482.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 10
Kes is good. Doing little shifts and has poked me twice after a peanut butter and banana sandwich!

Brandi, glad you can feel movements again, what a relief!

And Linny, what a gorgeous bump!

Frustrated, I hope you've gotten on a plane and having a nice time now :thumbup:

Love seeing the bumps ladies. Hopefully I will get up enough courage soon. :haha:

Congrats littleminx!

I've updated girl/boy list on page 357. We are completely even now! Weird eh? x

I sent a PM to Celesse asking if she can update the front page with Teams when she gets a moment. I passed on your list.

Cute bump too!!!

Silly me...should have tried this earlier...eating Tostitos and medium salsa and Kesler's squirming up a storm now, lol

Here is my bump pic at 18 weeks and 3 days.....

Attachments

• Cape Town-20140216-00906.jpg
    Cape Town-20140216-00906.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 9
Is anyone staying team yellow? I would have liked to but we are moving house and from a practical point of view I wNted to know if I should clear out all the girl stuff or keep it. This baby is going to get all the hand downs from her big sister and will be lucky to get anything new.
Congrats on fellow team link linny! Numbers are definitely evening out now

I'm staying team yellow. I think I'm very much in the minority though! Maybe it's easier to stay team yellow if it's your first child?

We are team yellow. .. 20 week scan tomorrow... its going to be hard not to ask...

Can we get team yellows updated on the front page also? Maybe celesse can start a gender poll?

I FINALLY felt Kesler kick me from the outside last night! Can't wait until he gets stronger and my kids can feel him too. Had some cramping pains last night and tried a warm bath and that's when he started going crazy again and kicked me hard enough to feel on the outside...only once though, but it was very reassuring.

Sorry, I forgot to pass along a Team Yellow list. I just saw the Blue/Pink list and passed that on. If we compile that one too, I can pass it along too. I haven't heard back from Celesse yet about the Blue/Pink list.

Maybe if celesse doesn't want to make changes to the front page regularly, someone could become owner of that post? I'm fairly sure it's been done before, but will need admin/tech support obviously :)

Brandi, glad freckle is OK!

Meaghan, what a lovely meaningful name you've chosen for your little girl!

Lovely bump pics everyone, my 18w one seems smaller than my 17w one. Must eat more! :haha:

Been doing lots of walking this weekend and feels like my pelvis is going to snap, so time to rest up and get crocheting for a couple of hours before I start dinner.

Oh, and I can feel Wee Man from the outside now - he's a total fidget and was having a party at half ten the other night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->