July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

Brandi - hehe I'm surprised I waited too! At least you gave it a shot :)

Tymeg - excellent! I've put you on. We're pretty evenly spread now! X

Think we are 95% certain we're having another boy too! Had 16 week scan Friday gone and it looks like boy bits but sonographer wants us to double check at anomaly scan! We do have a lot of boys comimg up. Congrats on the pink flavour baby linny x

Is anyone staying team yellow? I would have liked to but we are moving house and from a practical point of view I wNted to know if I should clear out all the girl stuff or keep it. This baby is going to get all the hand downs from her big sister and will be lucky to get anything new.
Congrats on fellow team link linny! Numbers are definitely evening out now

Congrats Linny on your baby girl!

So today I was standing at my managers desk and I had just eaten a bite size brownie & Cinnamon roll. One of the girls is leaving today to be a nanny and stay home with her little man (Luckly Girl.)
Well we were all laughing and giggling and all of a sudden my whole stomach on the left side moved and rolled. My fellow co-workers even noticed it :shock:
It took my breath away for a moment. So of course at first I got nervous but have still felt him all day.
The only thing I can think is that he rolled over. He was breach with his head in my belly botton and feet down.
I have my private scan Saturday so guess we will find out. I just couldn't believe how STRONG and NOTICEABLE it was.
21 weeks today seems a bit early :confused:

I just did a quick search of this thread to see what the overall genders were and so far have this! Please let me know if i missed anyone out!

Krissie - Boy
Brandi - Boy
Lmbhj - Boy
JackJack - Boy
Sassy - Boy
BettyBee - Boy
Tulip - boy

Celine - Girl
Charlie - Girl
Twinkletots - Girl
Snow owl - Girl
Linny - Girl

Im a girl as well.....

I'm also having a princess x

Congrats on all the scans and boys!!!!

If anyone has any spare girls names throw them my way. We are having our third little princess and I am clean out of names that I like.

Our names so far are:

Lila
Charlotte
Abigail
Addison
Paisley

I like very girly names! What are your other 2 girls named?

My other girls are Lucy and Amber. I had a notion for Robyn today but hubby says no. :growlmad:

Our girl name is Savannah, we will know in 2.5 hours if we get to use it or not :winkwink:
Can't wait to see the little jelly bean again! The wait between scans is too long!

Is anyone staying team yellow? I would have liked to but we are moving house and from a practical point of view I wNted to know if I should clear out all the girl stuff or keep it. This baby is going to get all the hand downs from her big sister and will be lucky to get anything new.

I'm staying team yellow. I think I'm very much in the minority though! Maybe it's easier to stay team yellow if it's your first child?

I just did a quick search of this thread to see what the overall genders were and so far have this! Please let me know if i missed anyone out!

Krissie - Boy
Brandi - Boy
Lmbhj - Boy
JackJack - Boy
Sassy - Boy
BettyBee - Boy
Tulip - boy

Celine - Girl
Charlie - Girl
Twinkletots - Girl
Snow owl - Girl
Linny - Girl

Im a girl as well.....

I'm also having a princess x

Add me please, we're having a princess :D

Had my 18-20 week scan today and found out we are team BLUE! :cloud9::blue::cloud9::blue:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 0

I'm staying team yellow. I think I'm very much in the minority though! Maybe it's easier to stay team yellow if it's your first child?

I'm also staying team yellow, and I think it's easier as a FTM. I know if it were my second I'd be more inclined to find out for practical purposes. Our place isn't big and storage is of a premium! However I think it also helps being team yellow so far as all our big gifts are neutral which means we can easily use it with baby no.2 if he/she is a different sex to the first.

I felt like I was among the minority, but when I went to prenatal yoga I met a lot of other team yellow Mums which helped give me the resolve to stay team yellow.

I really enjoy all the guessing one way or another, and cannot wait for the big day to make the announcement!

I've updated my post - as time goes on i'll just repost further into the thread...although, do we have any gender scans coming up or is everyone else remaining yellow??

Brandi - Yeah that'd be cool to update the front.

x

Callypygous I think we might be the only team yellow on the thread! By the way, thanks for the recommendation for Bravissimo. I managed to get there this week and got nicely stocked up for the next few months. I feel so much more comfortable now. I hate to admit it, but the bras I got there are actually more comfortable than the Rigby and Peller bra that was almost three times the prices :dohh:

My anomaly scan is the 26th of Feb and we're hoping to find out the gender :)

RE: bras. Is everyone else using non-underwire? I just got measured and went from a C to an F, bought an underwire and the top is practically at my neck! It's not great for wearing lower cut tops tbh....Anyone got any advice on a nice non-underwire?

Frustrated1, I'm glad you're all sorted. My bra is too small at the moment (until I get to go back to Bravissimo and stock up again) and ill-fitting bras just make all my outfits look horrible. Hate walking round with slightly saggy looking boobs! Cannot wait to be bolstered up again, and just hope my boobs stop growing at some point, at least until the milk comes in!

I swear they are growing at the same rate as my bump! So uncomfortable. I'm going to err on the side of caution and buy a couple of bras a size or two up in case this happens again before I need to get fitted for nursing bras.

But I agree, the quality of Bravissimo's bras for the price is awesome. The best bra I ever had was from Rigby and Peller, my breasts were so well supported that they felt weightless - but Bravissimo is much more purse friendly and a good solution when they're only for the short term.

Ladies, I want to see some of your bumps! To get the ball rolling..

This was at 19 weeks, I haven't taken a pic for 20 weeks yet :)

Attachments

• P1020956web 19 weeks.jpg
    P1020956web 19 weeks.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member