July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

Tell me about it! I think the Rigby bra may be uncomfortable as I've already outgrown it. I've gone from a 32DD to a 32F and now to a 34F (albeit on the tightest hook at the back so at least there is some room to grow). Am hoping they will stay at this size now (including after the pregnancy :haha:)

Tell me about it! I think the Rigby bra may be uncomfortable as I've already outgrown it. I've gone from a 32DD to a 32F and now to a 34F (albeit on the tightest hook at the back so at least there is some room to grow). Am hoping they will stay at this size now (including after the pregnancy :haha:)

I went from a 32B to a 32F in my first pregnancy it´s crazy! They are still the same size now just a lot softer but I am still feeding my daughter.
Haven´t changed yet this pregnancy.

Had my 18-20 week scan today and found out we are team BLUE! :cloud9::blue::cloud9::blue:

YAY FOR TEAM BLUE!!!!!

RE: bras. Is everyone else using non-underwire? I just got measured and went from a C to an F, bought an underwire and the top is practically at my neck! It's not great for wearing lower cut tops tbh....Anyone got any advice on a nice non-underwire?

I'm already wearing nursing bras. They're the most comfortable through pregnancy. I wear the Warner's brand from Walmart

Here's my bump at 19 weeks and 1 day. Sorry about the view of the toilet in the background! I didn't think about where I was standing when I took the picture.

Off for a romantic weekend away this afternoon. Feeling very excited!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-02-14 at 10.34.14.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-02-14 at 10.34.14.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 5
19w 4d

My co-workers say i popped out this week.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 7
I've updated my post - as time goes on i'll just repost further into the thread...although, do we have any gender scans coming up or is everyone else remaining yellow??

Brandi - Yeah that'd be cool to update the front.

x

My scan is on the 20th of March :)

Gorgeous bumps ladies!! Thanks for sharing :thumbup:

I was told not to worry about going for underwired bras as long as they are comfortable. As long as they fit correctly they can't do any harm to your milk ducts etc. Once the baby is born then you deffo need to change over.

I was a 30E and have gone up to a 32FF - and the back is now a bit tight at night, as are the cups so I suspect I am now a 34 FF/G

I personally can't stand going without. I feel like my breasts have a much nicer shaped with underwired bras and my back hurts less since my breasts are better supported - so for now I'm sticking with them. I've been told by third tri once bump is very big it may no longer be comfortable. But for now it works best for me.

Thanks for the info ladies. I'm going to get myself a nice underwire then because at the moment these bras along with my massive pregnancy knickers mean I am 36 going on 76 :haha:

Oh goodness...my two year old is just so snappy this morning. This is going to be a long five months, lol.

Anberlin: Mommy, I think my belly's getting big. Like yours is getting big.
Me: Oh yeah?
Anberlin: Yeah, my belly is fat, but not fat like yours.

Anberlin: Mom, is Freckle sleeping?
Me: Yup. I'll let you know when he wakes up.
*Anberlin hugs my belly*
Anberlin: Awww, I love you Freckle. Wake up! It's morning time!

Seriously p!ssed off - checked in at the airport only to be told 10 mins before our flight was due to take off that it was being cancelled due to high cross winds! So much for a romantic weekend away. We will try again tomorrow morning when hopefully the wind will have dropped. The weather in the UK has been appalling for the last 6 weeks or so :-(

:hugs: Sorry about your plans frustrated. I hope you get to leave tomorrow.

Awwww so sorry, Frustrated. I know what you mean about nasty weather. It's been bad here too and only supposed to warm up next week for 3 days before dropping down again. We've dealt with -45C temps over the last few weeks and big snow storms. I truly believe our pregnancies will drag until winter decides to eff off, lol.

Hope the winds clear up so you can get your weekend in tomorrow!

Oh Frustrated, that is gutting Where are you flying? DS and I are supposed to be flying Belfast to Blackpool in a 19-seater plane in less than two weeks. Seriously hoping things start to calm down soon :(

We were supposed to be going to Guernsey for three nights to celebrate the baby, valentines and our five year anniversary. It's only a 20 min flight and they were going at lunchtime so it's a real nuisance ours was cancelled. Wow, 19 seats! I thought our propeller plane was small with just 48 seats!

My son is throwing a NASTY tantrum. Every single day, when he comes off the bus, I tell him to stay OFF the snow banks. Every single day, he goes on them. I know he's a kid and the snow is exciting and such, but we go right into my van and my van STINKS because the snow never melts. It just freezes into the carpet overnight. So today, yet again, he went right for the snow bank. I told him that because he didn't listen, he has to go straight to his room for a time out.

Cue tantrum. It started in the van. He began screaming, then he swore at me, then said he hates me and wants to live with his dad. He refused to get in the van so I had to pick him up. As I picked him up, he started kicking me and landed a solid kick in my stomach. He screamed the whole way home, so as soon as we got in, I did something I NEVER do. I swatted his mouth. Cue harder screaming and more swearing. He got his snow stuff off and continued to tantrum. I attempted to carry him up the stairs to his bedroom, where he continued to flail, landed another kick in my stomach and I felt something like a switch or a snap or pull on the right side, right where Kesler is.

He's still screaming and throwing things in his room right now. He said he was sorry, and I said thank you, but he still needs to serve his punishment (in his room until supper time, and then right back to his room for the night, and I took his TV out too...the alternative is that he loses two birthday parties tomorrow and a hockey game with his uncle on Sunday). That cued the second tantrum.

I'm just hoping to feel some sort of sign that Kesler is fine cuz I have NO MONEY and NO GAS to go ANYWHERE this weekend. My gas gauge is below my empty line so I can't even go get checked out.

Is anyone staying team yellow? I would have liked to but we are moving house and from a practical point of view I wNted to know if I should clear out all the girl stuff or keep it. This baby is going to get all the hand downs from her big sister and will be lucky to get anything new.
Congrats on fellow team link linny! Numbers are definitely evening out now

I'm staying team yellow. I think I'm very much in the minority though! Maybe it's easier to stay team yellow if it's your first child?

Cally, Frustrated and Twinkletots, I am also :yellow: and I agree, being a FTM must make things easier! :cloud9:

We were supposed to be going to Guernsey for three nights to celebrate the baby, valentines and our five year anniversary. It's only a 20 min flight and they were going at lunchtime so it's a real nuisance ours was cancelled. Wow, 19 seats! I thought our propeller plane was small with just 48 seats!

Yeah, DS is used to flying regularly to London on an airbus A320. He's going to take one look at this and go "Call that a PLANE??" :rofl:

I hope you can get a flight today, or find another way of treating yourselves :hugs:

Hey Ladies,

Brandi sorry you having such a rough time with the kiddies, hope baby Kesler has moved for you...

Sorry about your trip Frustrated...

AFM.... I feel like a whale.... I have been having acid reflux... :-(

We decided on a name..... Teagan Kyler Martin.... :)

Frustrated - Ah no! I hope you manage to get out today!

Brandi - Oh dear, i'm sure freckle will be fine - they say they are well protected no? Do you have access to a doppler? A freind who may have one? x

Tymeg - Well done on choosing a name! Had you had names in mind since before bfp? I think we may still be discussing it when she arrives. My current favourite is the old scottish name Oona, or the gaelic spelling is Oonagh. I like the way it rolls out of the mouth, DF likes too but he's insistent that we should make the worlds biggest list of names from across the globe and then choose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->