July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

hi ladies, I'm due the 6th :) I'm so anxious - I feel nauseas on and off due to being tired but also I suppose a bit of anxiety after a missed miscarriage last time. I had to do a little run around a paddock today chasing some calves I have come in with a few extreme cramps and extra discharge... hoping it's still okay. I haven't had smell aversions or anything yet... but I am looking forward to bed and getting rather moody with children lol. Has anyone else had cramps more on one side than the other? I'm off to get some more HCG blood tests done tomorrow fingers crossed its doubled and right on track because the numbers were so low the other day - in saying that though I did have the test before I had even missed my period.

Also where is everyone from?

Hi i live in the Netherlands but im not dutch! Lived in South Aafrica til 5 years ago and now live here, ive had two healthy pregnancies and this year alone ive lost two pregnancies which shocked me. I hope and oray for this little one to stick x

I'm also terrified of losing this little one, I've only been pregnant once before and that ended at around 7 weeks but wasn't discovered until 10 week's. I'm getting really sore stretching type cramps but I keep panicking they're something else. I am getting slightly more pain on one side but because I saw the embryo be put back I know roughly where it should be. I'll relax a little after my viability scan in about 3 weeks and more after my dating scan. Just wish they'd both hurry up.

@laodicean So sorry to hear that. Wishing you luck with TTC again when the time is right.

@mumaoftwoboys I seem to get more pain on my left hadn side. With DS I had a cyst there. With my last pregnancy I was sure I'd ovulated from that side as I had pain, but at the scan it showed a cyst on the other side. This time I've got more pain on my left hand side again.

I'm from the Midlands in the UK. Or at least thats where I'm living. I've lived all over the UK and don't seem to stay in the same place for more than a few years. My two children were born in the North East so midwife/ hospital is all new this time.

I think the first trimester is a very stressful time. It seems there are a lot of us here who have had previous losses and/or long TTC journies. Lets hope the first trimester runs as smoothly as possible and that as many of us as possible make it into the second trimester.

I keep getting different date for my due date on different sites from 1st July to 3rd July. Think I'll go with 1st July as it's closer :)

I keep getting different date for my due date on different sites from 1st July to 3rd July. Think I'll go with 1st July as it's closer :)

In my experience the date will probably change when you have your 12 week scan. Mine both put me 3 days ahead of were ovulation dates did. And different sits do seem to vary by a day or two on when your EDD is.

I'm due July 1st! I'm a nervous wreck right now. I hate the first trimester and can't wait to be in the second and a little more relaxed.

Hi Celesse:wave: I would like to join you ladies! I am due July 10th

There's a few more of us now :happydance: How are you guys getting on/dealing with any symptoms? I'm doing ok apart from the tiredness and nausea but then again that could be my fibro

I'm feeling tired and sick today.

I made a pumpkin pie yesterday, having never seen or eaten one before. I think it turned out ok as it tastes yummy. Can pumpkin pie make you feel sick? If not its probably the morning sickness starting. Though my "morning sickness" is more of an all day food aversion that is cured by food.

I'm feeling tired but that's more to do with my little girl getting up at daft o'clock every morning. Not looking forward to the sickness though, last time it was horrendous after it kicked in at around 6 weeks. Hoping I'll give all that a miss this time round!

I've got stretching cramps, exhaustion and mild morning sickness. I think the heightened sense of smell is kicking in too. I hope not because I hate the Smell of coffee and everyone in my office drinks the stuff.

There's a few more of us now :happydance: How are you guys getting on/dealing with any symptoms? I'm doing ok apart from the tiredness and nausea but then again that could be my fibro

I am having really bad back and hip pain at night. When I am up or sitting it doesn't seem to be as bad as when I lay down and relax. I also developed some bleeding gums today so that is make me a bit ill feeling.

I am a bit worried my first appt. isn't until Nov. 27th. I will be 8+2 at that point. I know I am high risk with being overweight and prediabetic, so I am feeling a bit confused. I am considering a different doctor but my hubby seems to be hesitant. :shrug:

If you're worried contact your midwife and ask for an earlier appointment, I had my first one around 6 weeks last time because I was so panicked.

HI KRISSIE and NAVYVET!!!!

Hey Ladies! Got my BFP on Saturday and confirmed yesterday with Digi. Due July 7th.

LMP was sept 30th, which if i'm not mistaken would put me at 4 weeks today?! Though i ovulated Oct 17th.
I've done the EDD calculators and i get different dates on all of them. Looking at the calendar i'm 4 weeks. (someone help me, i feel like a tool)

Anywhooo....symptoms thus far. Cramping, exhaustion, frequent bowel movements, bloating and gas (caused by the seltzer i drink, already cut that out!).

I've miscarried once, so i'm a bit nervous. Statistics of having another miscarriage are very low. So that makes me feel a bit better.
Still contemplating when to notify OBGYN.

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt1901b4.aspx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"