July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

HI KRISSIE and NAVYVET!!!!

Hey Ladies! Got my BFP on Saturday and confirmed yesterday with Digi. Due July 7th.

LMP was sept 30th, which if i'm not mistaken would put me at 4 weeks today?! Though i ovulated Oct 17th.
I've done the EDD calculators and i get different dates on all of them. Looking at the calendar i'm 4 weeks. (someone help me, i feel like a tool)

Anywhooo....symptoms thus far. Cramping, exhaustion, frequent bowel movements, bloating and gas (caused by the seltzer i drink, already cut that out!).

I've miscarried once, so i'm a bit nervous. Statistics of having another miscarriage are very low. So that makes me feel a bit better.
Still contemplating when to notify OBGYN.

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt1901b4.aspx

Welcome lady! I wonder if my due date off. I ovulated Oct. 13 and my ticket said 4 weeks today. Oh well I will just wait for my dating scan.

Edit: I see what I did. I went by my ovulation date where you went by your first day of your last cycle. I think if you went by O date you would be due a couple days later since those calculators go by the 14th day as O.

I always use the calculator on https://www.pregnology.com/ for dates as it gives you a day by day of your pregnancy. Its nice knowing how pregnant I'll be at Christmas, birthday, when my 20week scan will be ect.

I always use the calculator on https://www.pregnology.com/ for dates as it gives you a day by day of your pregnancy. Its nice knowing how pregnant I'll be at Christmas, birthday, when my 20week scan will be ect.

Thanks that was really nice. It is still saying 7-7-14.

Its a great time to have a baby :) if this works out ill have three cancer star sign kiddos, 3 birthdays within 2 weeks!

That's quiet a nice counter, although it says 5th July and everything else has said 4th July. I will see what my midwife and clinic say

Definitely feeling very tired and craving salty foods.

I feel a bit embarrassed becasue all of my doc appts have been at the VA Hospital and so I never used my private insurance. The VA does not offer OB care so I have to find a doctor and I am having the most differcult time.

Definitely feeling very tired and craving salty foods.

I feel a bit embarrassed becasue all of my doc appts have been at the VA Hospital and so I never used my private insurance. The VA does not offer OB care so I have to find a doctor and I am having the most differcult time.

Salty foods are the best right now! I normally don't crave salt but man the last week has been bad. :dohh:

Hi Ladies I would like to join. I found out 10/24 with FRER, took a Digi Saturday 10/26 and it went Pregnant in no time.
Still in utter shock. Menstral was 10/1-10/5 putting ovulations around 15-16 and tested positive 10/24.
Anyone else text BFP this early?
I believe that puts my DD July 8-9
Doctore Appointment Nov 11

This one tells me I'm due 7/9 we shall see... :)

Hi Ladies I would like to join. I found out 10/24 with FRER, took a Digi Saturday 10/26 and it went Pregnant in no time.
Still in utter shock. Menstral was 10/1-10/5 putting ovulations around 15-16 and tested positive 10/24.
Anyone else text BFP this early?
I believe that puts my DD July 8-9
Doctore Appointment Nov 11

Hi my cycle started Oct 1 and I Od on the 17th. I had a positive blood pregnancy test on the 24th.

wow! I had so many posts to read since mine yesterday!!! This group is what do they call it? Blooming? lol.
I went and had another HCG blood test this morning I am so nervous!!! I'm hoping like mad that they are where they are supposed to be. I haven't had many symptoms like smell and stuff except that I keep smelling 'cigarette ash' when there is none around lol. I have had cramps very noticable the last two days as well accompanied by loads of discharge (has anyone else had this) I keep checking I'm not bleeding!!! Miscarriages are terrible - once you have one you are constantly on edge!!! I thought I was bad before I miscarried but a whole nother story once you have I reckon!
Loving salty bacon, salty bread, salty chips you name it LOL! I keep telling myself if I keep thinking I'm pregnant all the time the days are going to go by very slowly!!!
I'm not sure if I told you ladies or not.... but I'm from NZ :)

ooooh and how do I get those tickers on my page?
and...... sorry I am very forgetful at the moment... I rung the midwife and she has been fantastic... she is completely understanding my concern of miscarrying again and we are doing beta HCG tests twice weekly until I'm happy everything is okay and an ultrasound at 7 weeks, 9 weeks and 12 weeks :)

Hey girls can I join?:flower:

I'm due around the beginning of July but won't know for certain till I get another scan in 4 weeks.I'm just waiting to hit six weeks,that's when the puking started with my other 2 :sick:

So question : who will be finding out the sex of the bubs?? With us having 1 of each we will be staying team :yellow: this time.

I agree about the saltiness, I haven't eaten pork for years but have really fancied a bacon sandwich for a good few days now :dohh:

I'll be finding out as I'm so impatient but will try keeping it a secret from fiancé as he wants a surprise

I got my tickers from lilypie.
We will definitely be finding out the gender but we're not telling all our friends and family until after the baby shower (if I get my way and have one) because I despise pastel colours. We will be telling people we can trust not to buy pastels though. It may sound crazy but if I get a load of pastels I just won't end up using it.

haha bacon on toast is awesome right now! Just go my betas back and they have gone from 21 on the 25th to 190 on the 29th is that good progress? Has it doubled? I don't understand these calculators I thought it doubled every two days which should only put it at 84 I thought....
I don't want to find out the sex, hubby does but not me :)

charlie00134 - I'm with you on the pastel thing,hate hate hate pale pishy colours on kids. We will be stocking up on all white essentials eventually :) gives me.an excuse once baba is born to go on a huge colourful shop!!

I don't remember with any of my other pregnancy's being this hungry this early,I could eat n eat n eat just now :dohh: I'll be the size of a house before long!

I'll be finding out the sex, even though I have one of each. So much easier to get prepared. All my old baby clothes are either being worn by my nephews or in storage at my mums house so I need to go find all the right gender clothes.

If anyone has any suggestions for a name other than "Due in July 2014" please let me know.

Or a banner? I personally don't have room for one on my sig but I've seen them for other months.

July Jollies
July Jelly Belly's
July Ruby's(birthstone)
July ...........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member