• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

I have to tell our parents tomorrow (the day I finally confirm with the clinic) and I really don't want to. I don't want fussing over and constantly being asked how I am, I'm pregnant not disabled. I'm sure I'm being irrational but it's bothering me today.

Hey girls can I join?:flower:

I'm due around the beginning of July but won't know for certain till I get another scan in 4 weeks.I'm just waiting to hit six weeks,that's when the puking started with my other 2 :sick:

So question : who will be finding out the sex of the bubs?? With us having 1 of each we will be staying team :yellow: this time.

Last time I started MS at 6 weeks too so I've got one week to go before it all kicks off urghhh!!!

We were team yellow last time (not through choice but because of baby being awkward) and ended up loving it so we're definitely not going to find out as it was really lovely at the birth! Kind of made it all worthwhile. Although I am hoping for another girl so that I can re-use all the same clothes.

The only tiny tiny thing that made all that puking worth while is a lost a good bit of weight so when my DD was born I was actually lighter than I was before I fell pregnant!!

I love the thought of pushing to find out what baba is(apparently it makes you push better idk)but there's still the super organized side of me that wants to know :dohh:

Oh I have major jelly belly,won't be long till we all have nice rounded tummy's tho :happydance:

I tend to "show" really early on. My body just has one of those pregnant looking shapes so as soon as I'm a little bit pregnant my flab appears bump like. Probably a little bit wobbly though!

Well technically ive been in first tri since april so theres alot of jelly belly :)

I definitely want to know the gender of my child. We are soo hoping for a boy we have two divas lol

So how's everyone's symptoms going?? So far I've just been uber tired n lots of crampy stretchy pains in my lady region!!

So how's everyone's symptoms going?? So far I've just been uber tired n lots of crampy stretchy pains in my lady region!!

Same here really crampy and trying to not yawn in my co-workers' face :haha:

Hey ladies, can I join in?

I got my BFP this morning, and according to the sites I've seen I think I am due roughly July 8th. My cycle started on October 2nd, I'm almost 100% certain I O'd on Tuesday 15th, so I guess I'm 3 weeks, 6 days or something similar.

I live in the South of Spain (ex-pat) and this is my first. The Doc won't see me for 10 weeks which seems like an age!

So far the only symptoms I have are peeing like a mad woman, salt cravings, and I'm already a bit constipated despite eating loads of veggies! I am having horrible abdominal cramps today which I'm not enjoying as I should be due today. :af::af::af: They're gentle but persistent!

Really hoping it's a sticky bean!

If anyone has any advice for a first timer in first trimester I would welcome the advice. So far the only thing I have done is look at what I can and can't eat!

Yep! That's where i'm at right now. Pressure/crampy, bloated, a bit gassy and TIRED!
Hoping for more symptoms soon. :thumbup:

Yep! That's where i'm at right now. Pressure/crampy, bloated, a bit gassy and TIRED!
Hoping for more symptoms soon. :thumbup:

And me, feel massively bloated with painful cramping and could so easily put my head on the desk and sleep all afternoon.

Finding it hard to concentrate at work too with all this excitement going on, don't think I've actually done anything for the last couple of days as I've just been on the internet most of the time. Once the morning sickness kicks in it'll be even worse! Oh well... only another 8ish months to go!!

My main symptoms are sleepiness :sleep: and some lowerback/hip pains. Otherwise I seem to be doing pretty good. I am still having some major salt cravings.

So I keep losing weight. Any suggestions on some heathy snacks that would be good?

And I will totally find out the baby's gender. I am so impatient I have considered doing an ealier scan around 17 weeks. :haha:

I was so tired the other day and couldn't nap. So i went for a long walk. I was walking and my eyes were so heavy i actually contemplated shutting them for a few minutes while i walked. Then i realized what a terrible idea that was, probably would have walked into a pole or into the street.
Then i promptly went to sleep at 7pm and slept till 6am

Yeah the tiredness is not fun,I snuggled with my youngest yesterday and ended up snoozing on her oops !! I live in hope that by some miracle I don't get hit with sickness but I'm not that lucky. I'll take it tho and every other symptoms that baby wants to throw at me :)

Yeah the tiredness is not fun,I snuggled with my youngest yesterday and ended up snoozing on her oops !! I live in hope that by some miracle I don't get hit with sickness but I'm not that lucky. I'll take it tho and every other symptoms that baby wants to throw at me :)

Absolutely! I can not wait for the day i am hugging the porcelain thrown! I just want to know the baby is nice and strong. :) And an ultrasound at 10 weeks seems so far away. 6 more weeks to go. Going to walk up to the OBGYN clinic next week and make an appt.

The tiredness is even less fun when you are woken up several times a night by children. I went to bed at 10:30 last night. DS got into bed around 12. I woke up around 3 as DD was walking around, put DS back in his bed and the DD insisted on coming in to my bed after going to the toilet where she stayed all night asleep on my pillow. I was too tired to fight getting them back into bed, but at the same time I'm sure its added a lot of extra tiredness on.

I have my doctors appointment tomorrow. Its also my miscarriage follow up, which I should have had about 4 weeks. I've had a fair bit of spotting this pregnancy so I'm hoping I'll be sent for an early scan, but also a bit worried if they will even find anything this early.

See I was super shocked when I phoned the midwives yesterday that they wanted me in for a scan that day,and the only reason was I wasn't sure when my last proper period was(very irregular and from one extreme to the next) obviously they didn't see much at all as I'm only 4-5 weeks.

Celesse : I would imagine you would be offered a scan in the next few weeks to check everything is ok.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->