July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

I woke up and was sick :( feel so ill! Nausea is awful.

Massive congratulations to you all.. I'm currently sat boobing my July 2014 baby! It is a beautiful time of year to have a newborn. . It's crazy to think it's been a year since she was conceived... It really does go so quickly. Enjoy ladies xx

We told our families last night that baby #2 is on the way!! DH and I had a big trip to Vancouver Island planned for the end of July to Visit dH's family and celebrate Gramp's 90th... My parents were coming along as they've never been, and have always wanted too! So we had to break it to them that we won't be going anymore. They were completely fine with that! Told my sisters, and brother, DH's sister, grandparents, great grand parents and an aunt and uncle. We don't have an easy time getting pregnant, and we are happy to share early, so our family can enjoy it with us!

My Best friend knows too:)

I had zero symptoms last time, this time I'm achy in my abdominal area, in the morning I have to eat right after I wake or I feel sick. First appointment will be Nov 25th!!! Still waiting to hear when the ultra sound is, most likely that day, the Dr forgot to put an ultrasound rec. in my file, so the nurse was gonna track her down!

Hope your all feeling well today!

Hello from Saskatchewan!

Thanks for the congrats, LittleMinx and welcome to all the new ladies!

It must have been so exciting to tell your family, Feb4th. I think we're going to wait until after our first ultrasound on Nov. 17th to tell our immediate family and then will announce it to everyone else in our Christmas cards. I'll be 12 weeks on Dec. 22nd so we'll feel more comfortable telling everyone then.

I hope everyone's feeling well today. Still no major symptoms for me!

Medzi maybe with all the differences you're having a girl?!

Thanks Littleminx! It's definitely crazy how fast time will go. I plan on enjoying every day instead of looking ahead. Specially cause it's likely my last pregnancy!

Feb4th2011 - yay another Canadian! You get snow yesterday? lol we sure did it's still coming down. Going to be a tough run. Telling people is fun eh? We went to a halloween party last night and the SO was telling every one :p Guess I'll tell some people from run club this morning ha.

Gah. I'm so jealous of you prairie folk getting snow! We never get early snow in south eastern Ontario. :(

I'm feeling very...blah today. Just can't wait for that first appointment...

Ajarvis- we had rain all night probably 11pm-8:30 am. Now it's snowing tons! We have a snow fall warning... I'm not sure if it will stick around or not? Im gonna try and read through all the posts this afternoon to get caught up on everyone!

Welcome shorty!!

Cdex67- I'm feeling exactly the same as you sore boobs and nausea, been out shopping today now cooking a roast but feel knackered. Just want my bed.

Added to the list Shorty!

<3 :cloud9: Our July 2015 Mamas :cloud9: <3

1st
:yellow: Medzi :yellow:

2nd
:yellow: mimomma :yellow:
:yellow: Shorty88 :yellow:

3rd
:yellow: Cariad82 :yellow:
:yellow: KtownKate :yellow:

5th
:yellow: ajarvis :yellow:
:yellow: detterose :yellow:

6th
:yellow: JoyofMylife :yellow:
:yellow: TTChopes :yellow:
:yellow: springcrane :yellow:

7th
:yellow: WTTMommy :yellow:

8th
:yellow: Youngy :yellow:

9th
:yellow: Baby_Dreams :yellow:
:yellow: sammynashley :yellow:
:yellow: cdex67 :yellow:
:yellow: j_d_mommy :yellow:
:yellow: jumpingo :yellow:

July 10th
:yellow: carlsberg :yellow:
:yellow: Ms Elizabeth :yellow:

1 Angel Baby :hugs:

Well it was a slushy slushy mess out there today! Felt like I was running with two slush puddles on my feet :p made for a long 7K!

Now I'm getting HANGRY haha

Can I join? Got my bfp today at 10 days late for af! Due date would be est. July 1st!

Another July 1st :D Congratulations Rach87!!

<3 :cloud9: Our July 2015 Mamas :cloud9: <3

1st
:yellow: Medzi :yellow:
:yellow: Rach87 :yellow:

2nd
:yellow: mimomma :yellow:
:yellow: Shorty88 :yellow:

3rd
:yellow: Cariad82 :yellow:
:yellow: KtownKate :yellow:

5th
:yellow: ajarvis :yellow:
:yellow: detterose :yellow:

6th
:yellow: JoyofMylife :yellow:
:yellow: TTChopes :yellow:
:yellow: springcrane :yellow:

7th
:yellow: WTTMommy :yellow:

8th
:yellow: Youngy :yellow:

9th
:yellow: Baby_Dreams :yellow:
:yellow: sammynashley :yellow:
:yellow: cdex67 :yellow:
:yellow: j_d_mommy :yellow:
:yellow: jumpingo :yellow:

July 10th
:yellow: carlsberg :yellow:
:yellow: Ms Elizabeth :yellow:

1 Angel Baby :hugs:

Welcome to all the new ladies!

Yay - someone else on July 1st with me! :D

This snow is not cool. We were supposed to head to Brooks today (about 2 hours from here) and stay with my mom for a few weeks since DH is over in Europe but we are delaying until tomorrow. Having a pajama day and ordering take out for supper!

Maybe it will be a girl this time! Things have been different for sure. My sinuses are so stuffy too - just feel so swollen but otherwise feel ok so I think it is more pregnancy (I hear progesterone is a culprit of that&#8230;) and not really a cold.

Cubby is napping now so I'm off for one too!

<3

ajarvis - you ran 7k outside today!? You're amazing.

Hi ladies , I got a very faint bfp yesterday, restested today was still faint but darker than yesterday. I'm not entirely sure what do I am as I had 4 days of positive opks. Based on af I would be due 14th July . I have a little boy who will be 3 on Christmas Eve this year and was on this forum when pregnant with him . Fingers crossed for a sticky bean x

Hi ladies , I got a very faint bfp yesterday, restested today was still faint but darker than yesterday. I'm not entirely sure what do I am as I had 4 days of positive opks. Based on af I would be due 14th July . I have a little boy who will be 3 on Christmas Eve this year and was on this forum when pregnant with him . Fingers crossed for a sticky bean x

congrats and welcome!:wave: as i understand, you calculate from the start of your last AF until you get in for a scan and they can measure the baby?:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->